global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Time to bail the f--k out of Dodge!  (Read 909 times)

tugboaboat5393

Time to bail the f--k out of Dodge!
« on: February 27, 2024, 03:21:32 AM »
 Man time to bail the hell out Sosua  was there 60 days any ways was a low key try it out for a few months as I'm semi retired,   also had a Haitian regular stay over 5 night a week,, good and bad steady pussy was good but in the end were were ready for a screaming match hehe , man I caught this chica telling whites lies nothing bad boy do they fib when you ask them what they spent the money on,  next trip I'm going to say don't f--king lie tell the truth.   Any ways  enough about fibbing chicas they all do this they need to be put in place your not going to be bullshitted  f--k no ,  a few f--k yous or go f--k your selfies are in order  hehe !

HitandRun

Re: Time to bail the f--k out of Dodge!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2024, 04:14:17 AM »
why do you ask any chica what they spend their money on?
and why do you care what they spend their money on?

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2024, 12:37:26 AM »
Man time to bail the hell out Sosua  was there 60 days any ways was a low key try it out for a few months as I'm semi retired,   also had a Haitian regular stay over 5 night a week,, good and bad steady pussy was good but in the end were were ready for a screaming match hehe , man I caught this chica telling whites lies nothing bad boy do they fib when you ask them what they spent the money on,  next trip I'm going to say don't f--king lie tell the truth.   Any ways  enough about fibbing chicas they all do this they need to be put in place your not going to be bullshitted  f--k no ,  a few f--k yous or go f--k your selfies are in order  hehe !

Curious... but why are you asking her what she spends her money on?

And her not wanting to tell you make you wanna get outta Sosua?  Help me understand, sir.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2024, 12:39:09 AM by Just_A_Guy »

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2024, 07:02:58 AM »
Long time regular girl friend. Case closed ! basically a fun stay but the fibbing and nickel and Dimeing got old !

stinqu

« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2024, 02:56:05 PM »
None of my business how she spends her money. Even my GF'S seldom tell me, I don't prey. The only thing I ask is when do you want your money? Most GF's want a little every day (1-1,500p) for pocket money so they can go out for the day on their own, which I have no problem with BTW. After they cook breakfast and quickie, their free for the day to take care of their business(children, laundry, paying bills. etc.). I don't keep them on a short leash.

Travelguy90

« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2024, 04:05:45 PM »
Damn I guess I really am selfish. I’m not giving a daily allowance higher than 400-500 peso if I even feel like doing that. Civilian or worker, she better get her own money. They’ll nickel you to death, $2 at a time, or or peso/food/moto request you to death. I dismissed a regular over something somewhat trivial due to her not being transparent when I asked her a question so I get it. Sometimes it’s too much time with a specific person.
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

stinqu

« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2024, 04:56:34 PM »
Damn I guess I really am selfish. I’m not giving a daily allowance higher than 400-500 peso if I even feel like doing that. Civilian or worker, she better get her own money. They’ll nickel you to death, $2 at a time, or or peso/food/moto request you to death. I dismissed a regular over something somewhat trivial due to her not being transparent when I asked her a question so I get it. Sometimes it’s too much time with a specific person.
Bro, this is money they are getting up front, not extra, the week payment was already decided on. If I take them out dancing and drinks, a meal,that's on me.

Travelguy90

« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2024, 05:46:08 PM »
Bro, this is money they are getting up front, not extra, the week payment was already decided on. If I take them out dancing and drinks, a meal,that's on me.
it’s the “most GF want A little something everyday 1-1500 dop” that threw me. If it’s built in that’s fair I suppose but I don’t spend bread everyday let alone with the same chica. Never judging the arrangement a man has worked out, because I don’t know the situation or what your expectations are. A buddy of mine spends money freely, but raw anal is a prerequisite to be on his team if not, they can f--k off and get no benefits. I don’t operate like that, but that’s why I never judge.
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

PB IS BACK!

« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2024, 07:08:57 PM »
He wants to know where his WU money is going! Lol… you sound crazy asking her what she does with your bread! You pocket watching your hoe! Stop! That’s sucker shit!

cknice11

« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2024, 07:18:08 PM »
He wants to know where his WU money is going! Lol… you sound crazy asking her what she does with your bread! You pocket watching your hoe! Stop! That’s sucker shit!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2024, 09:46:29 PM »
None of my business how she spends her money. Even my GF'S seldom tell me, I don't prey. The only thing I ask is when do you want your money? Most GF's want a little every day (1-1,500p) for pocket money so they can go out for the day on their own, which I have no problem with BTW. After they cook breakfast and quickie, their free for the day to take care of their business(children, laundry, paying bills. etc.). I don't keep them on a short leash.
Perhaps i over reacted, on questions her expenses Whats gets my goat is asking for money for something then spend it on something not related and BTW way i would give her 500 _ to 2000 pesos for evey other day or when requested,  lets say  for lunch food for her kid personale hygene products, gas for her moto, wassent bothered by that just the fibbing for large ticket items,,, no biggie!

stinqu

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2024, 03:52:33 PM »
it’s the “most GF want A little something everyday 1-1500 dop” that threw me. If it’s built in that’s fair I suppose but I don’t spend bread everyday let alone with the same chica. Never judging the arrangement a man has worked out, because I don’t know the situation or what your expectations are. A buddy of mine spends money freely, but raw anal is a prerequisite to be on his team if not, they can f--k off and get no benefits. I don’t operate like that, but that’s why I never judge.
I won't lie bro, they do tend to squeeze a bit more out of me, because their math sucks, lol! But a long time chica knows her limits with me, I don't quibble over a few mil. pesos for a good week of fun.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal