Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Which Boner Pill?

No ED wit Fruit of the Poisoned Tree

(1/3) > >>

PapiViejo-Dark Lord:
IS IT TIME TO FREE R KELLY???  A MILF is suggesting her at age [18] daughter is ok to "roam." Im at a point to agree, but I can't take her daughter to spots where I go with her Mom.

Honestly, where can a wrinkled up old senior go accompanied with a "teen" on his arm? Ahnvee, Bailees? Sosua Beach?  And in Pop, am I limited to Atlanta Lights and Rooftop Lounge?

How sick does it really appear when there are 50 years between the two of you???  Are Dominicans really ok with R Kelly Senior???

After all...Her Mom said it would be OK...and we should have fun on Cofresi Beach where nobody cares!

Jazzy2019:
An old acquaintance set me up with her newly minted 18 year old daughter. Child had like literally just gotten her cédula. All she asked was they I treat her well. I had no intention of taking her out. She came over the hotel and chilled while one of Sosua’s more glamorous and notorious chicas was preparing to leave. I only mentioned that because a couple of weeks after our session the youngster texted me and asked for my amigas number. I claimed not to have it. There was no way I was going to be the guy to provide her ingress into the fast chica lifestyle. She has to do that without my help. I’ve not seen the 18 year old out and about so I can only conclude she decided to keep her act off Broadway for now.

MrNavigator:
If she in the DR and trying to f--k in SOSUA...that means she has been f--king GROWN ASS MEN (pedos) Dominicans n Haitians since she was probably 12....

PapiViejo-Dark Lord:
Ouch! Damn, the truth is painful!!

Travelguy90:

--- Quote from: MrNavigator on May 14, 2021, 05:05:51 PM ---If she in the DR and trying to f--k in SOSUA...that means she has been f--king GROWN ASS MEN (pedos) Dominicans n Haitians since she was probably 12....

--- End quote ---
i agree with that. I’ve seen barely legal if at all legal Chica look uncomfortable when touched on the arm by a 50+ year old and barely communicated with guys in their 20s. I also seen some under 20 year olds rushing full into trying to solicit a customer and I was questioning how old she was. That behavior definitely tells who’s got experience

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version