global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Headed to Sosua for the First Time Feb 5-11 Anyone Want to Meet  (Read 498 times)

beedoosworld

Headed to Sosua for the First Time Feb 5-11 Anyone Want to Meet
« on: January 19, 2024, 08:30:44 PM »
Hey Guys,

I’m heading to Sosua for my first time in a couple of weeks. Would love to meet up with a regular or two for some beers. Would appreciate it if you’d help me get the lay of the land.

This will be my first time mongering at all, but I also want to have some clean fun too. I’m renting a scooter to get around and will be staying in a Condo on the outskirts. I am a Canadian from the Toronto area, 28 years old. Let me know if you’d like to meet and tell me a bit about yourself if you don’t mind. My WhatsApp is 519-791-2958

Mr Back Shot

Re: Headed to Sosua for the First Time Feb 5-11 Anyone Want to Meet
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2024, 09:21:36 AM »
Show up, ignore all the locals and vendors yelling: my fren my fren. Walk around a bit and ignore all sales pitches and all moto riders trying to solict. Don't be tempted by the ladies yelling baby, freaky freaky, or any variation of that.

Since you are on the outskirts as a newbie, I'd say that is a disadvantage. However, once you are on or around d the strip, speak to like-minded individuals who are your age or even older. Asked where they are from and how long they been in town. Likely, you will meet someone who wouldn't mind showing you the ropes or even letting you roll with them. If you are a straight goofball, then forget about it.

beedoosworld

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2024, 09:50:32 AM »
Show up, ignore all the locals and vendors yelling: my fren my fren. Walk around a bit and ignore all sales pitches and all moto riders trying to solict. Don't be tempted by the ladies yelling baby, freaky freaky, or any variation of that.

Since you are on the outskirts as a newbie, I'd say that is a disadvantage. However, once you are on or around d the strip, speak to like-minded individuals who are your age or even older. Asked where they are from and how long they been in town. Likely, you will meet someone who wouldn't mind showing you the ropes or even letting you roll with them. If you are a straight goofball, then forget about it.

Thanks for the advice. I understand how staying on the outskirts might be a disadvantage, but I wanted a nice condo style accommodation and the one I got is quite nice. I’ll be renting a scooter to get back and forth from the strip. It’s about a 6 minute scooter ride, or a 20 minute walk but I’m told walking isn’t recommended. Do you think I’ll have any issues getting chicas to hop on my scooter to get back to the condo?

dku2nite

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2024, 01:48:11 PM »
Hey Guys,

I’m heading to Sosua for my first time in a couple of weeks. Would love to meet up with a regular or two for some beers. Would appreciate it if you’d help me get the lay of the land.

This will be my first time mongering at all, but I also want to have some clean fun too. I’m renting a scooter to get around and will be staying in a Condo on the outskirts. I am a Canadian from the Toronto area, 28 years old. Let me know if you’d like to meet and tell me a bit about yourself if you don’t mind. My WhatsApp is 519-791-2958

Enjoy and remember it's not your girl, it's your turn

stinqu

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2024, 04:25:05 PM »
Hey Guys,

I'm confused, you said on the out skirts of town, then it's a 20 min. walk up town to the action. To me that is not that far and not what I would call the out skirt. Plenty of bars that end of town on Pedro, yes fewer chicas, but lower prices  for ever thing, no scooter needed. I would never take a scooter up town at night, parking sucks, traffic sucks, some time you can walk faster. You can always get a Moto taxi to get a chica back to yours, 100 pesos.

beedoosworld

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2024, 04:33:53 PM »
Hey Guys,

I'm confused, you said on the out skirts of town, then it's a 20 min. walk up town to the action. To me that is not that far and not what I would call the out skirt. Plenty of bars that end of town on Pedro, yes fewer chicas, but lower prices  for ever thing, no scooter needed. I would never take a scooter up town at night, parking sucks, traffic sucks, some time you can walk faster. You can always get a Moto taxi to get a chica back to yours, 100 pesos.

I guess I figured it was the outskirts because I’m not in the middle of the action. Thanks for the pointers! Appreciate your insight.

I’ll only be using the scooter during the day. Just want the freedom to not have to wait on taxis all the time. They are also fun as hell to rip around in from what I remember from a past trip to The Bahamas. Great to know that the chicas won’t mind the distance.

stinqu

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2024, 05:00:59 PM »
Your a young man, I'm 68, I walk every where, granted allot slower now but I get there in the end, lol. BTW I lived in TO for 3 years.1 yr ,off Bathurst near the 401 and Sunnyside for 2yrs. TO was rockin in the 70's!!!

stinqu

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2024, 08:43:45 PM »
I've walked Sosua at night, yes the side streets off Pedro can seem a bit sketchy at 1-2am. When I'm going to be out late I have a small LED flash light in my pocket for the way home, and walk down the middle of the road. Never had a problem in 12yrs.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal