global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Nicknames For Chicas  (Read 456 times)

murano2010

Nicknames For Chicas
« on: April 22, 2024, 10:47:25 AM »
Over the years, I have gotten in the habit of giving out nicknames.   I did that because it was easier for me to identify who I was talking about with the fellas.   

The chick with the f--ked up eye,  I call that one "Eye"Witness.   

Here are a few other nicknames for certain other chicas over the years.

There's "Rough Face".   Thats a Haitian veteran chica that used to hang out on the beach.  Had a banging body, but oh my God.  She was so challenged in the face dept, when she didnt have her make up on.  She's a lot thicker now, and tatted up

There's "Galaxy Girl"   That's Claritza, the NOW voluptuous Dominican chick that has f--ked everyone under the sun since she came to Sosua back in 2012 or 2013.   Lives in San Juan.  Has her own house and car.  I named her that, when she asked me to buy her a Galaxy smartphone way back then.   Many guys have fell for her charm, and thought she was GF material.   If they only knew.   Nice personality, but boy does she get around.

Then there's "Blondie"   A light skinned redbone from Santiago with cat eyes, that used to ( and still does from time to time) post up outside Sosua Suites.  I named her Blondie because she used to color her hair blonde.  Now her hair color choice and style is all over the place, but I still call her Blondie.   

A very weird personality.  Never ever did we discuss price.  Always accepted what I gave her.   Cant play with her, because she doesnt know how to take being kidded.   Slapped me once, I slapped her back, and she went ballistic.   Sent me to the store to buy honey so she could suck me off, and I took too long coming back.   Started fussing at me from the balcony of Sosua Suites in a towel.   One time she fixed herself a sandwich at my place.  A turkey sandwich with mayo in the middle and jelly on top.  Ate it with a knife and fork.  My ringtone for her is "She's Strange" by Cameo. 

Then there's "Round Ass." Self-explanatory.  But another funny chick.   Back in 2014, she used to lie her ass off for no reason.   One time she told me she was home, but I spotted her sneaking behind a van on the strip trying to avoid me seeing her.   My point is, she didnt have to lie.  Just say, Im out and will be home soon.   It was always important for them to keep dudes in the dark about everything.  A lot of chicas back then stuck to that mantra.   Thats why so many guys got out hustled by these chicks.   

Then there's "Overbite"   Another Haitian chic, that had a cute face and nice body, but she had a serious protruding overbite.  Nothing to turn a guy off. 

Then there's "Bambi".  The chick with the BIG eyes and pretty face. I believe she started when she was underage.  Got her 15 minutes of fame on YT being showcased at villas or on the beach by a couple of Youtubers.   Big ass tits, wears over flowing dresses primarily, ruby red lipstick, and has the longest glutes in Sosua.  May be seen driving a car, pasola or 4 wheeler.   Now she is sort of a self made mamasan to a lot of chicks in the game.     

Thats a short list for now.   But I like using nicknames for some of the players in Sosua.

I even have nicknames for a few foreigners and local men in Sosua.   

Like one bearded dude in particular that drives his jeep up and down the streets blasting his music.   I call him "Short Fuse".    Because this dude was aggravated by every interaction he had with locals.  This happened the moment he started staying for longer periods, before he actually started living in Sosua full-time.   

Then there's the Dominican Spanish teacher in town.  I don't have a nickname for him, but I look at him as the Dominican version of the actor Peter Lorre

Thats a short list for now.  I may add later.   Does anyone else have nicknames or ways they identify or categorize the Sosua players? 
« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 10:57:12 AM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
Re: Nicknames For Chicas
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2024, 11:16:12 AM »
@Murano,
I do the same… I have a nickname for the ones I’ve smashed, and the ones I see all the time on the stroll..

I have a Sleepy, tweety bird, teardrop, bright eyes, fake news.. Smokey and shortstop

It’s easier to remember nicknames over actual names…😂😂
« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 11:21:55 AM by nickmirr »
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

murano2010

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2024, 12:10:34 PM »
@Murano,
I do the same… I have a nickname for the ones I’ve smashed, and the ones I see all the time on the stroll..

I have a Sleepy, tweety bird, teardrop, bright eyes, fake news.. Smokey and shortstop

It’s easier to remember nicknames over actual names…😂😂
WORD!    I like those names you have.   Tweety Bird.  Ive seen a Tweety Bird or two in Sosua.  Fake News, thats a good one.   I know a few Sosua players that could own that name.    You just reminded me of one, a foreigner.

"Minister of Bad Scoop" or I call him "Wrong Again".     Always busting out with rumors, representing them as fact.  Until you find out he was all wrong.  Thing is, the dude doesnt learn.  Giving false or misleading information is his MO.  He just wants to be the 1st to spit out juicy details or stories.    And when he gets called out on it or someone doesnt immediately believe him, he gets an attitude.  When confirmed that he's wrong he downplays it instead of taking responsibility.   
« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 12:12:49 PM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2024, 12:40:41 PM »
Tweety bird - her head's shaped like the cartoon character, but her face and body... Amazing

Fake News - Always with the lies... hospital, baby sick, no money for food, male dog pregnant, need to go to vet..lmao

Sleepy - bags under her eyes

Teardrop - black birth mark under her left eye

Bright eyes - beautiful hazel eyes

Smokey -  Loves the weed

Shortstop - short

LMFAO @wrong again
« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 12:45:21 PM by nickmirr »

Henny White

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2024, 07:07:26 PM »
I can relate lol

We call the one eye Haitian chick "1 eye Willie" 🤣

crazy_canuck

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2024, 03:41:19 PM »
I have one in my phone named "Dyson" ... for obvious reasons  8)
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

sosuasosua

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2024, 09:14:56 AM »
Yes, there was a pretty dark skin girl vet with a big space between her teeth we called her strahan.And many others got names too.

Al NYC

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2024, 02:09:48 PM »
No mentioned on Daniela aka Jar Jar Binks?? Any info as to what’s she is doing lately???

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2024, 02:38:54 PM »
No mentioned on Daniela aka Jar Jar Binks?? Any info as to what’s she is doing lately???
She's still walking around Sousa with that terrible ass job.

crazy_canuck

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2024, 03:55:46 PM »

Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

sosuajefe

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2024, 04:12:42 PM »
I have one in my phone named "Dyson" ... for obvious reasons  8)

Might be a girl I know. But we call her Hoover lol

Pussyrus1422

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2024, 05:10:27 PM »
Over the years, I have gotten in the habit of giving out nicknames.   I did that because it was easier for me to identify who I was talking about with the fellas.   

Then there's "Overbite"   Another Haitian chic, that had a cute face and nice body, but she had a serious protruding overbite.  Nothing to turn a guy off. 

Would this be the Haitian Lady that you nicknamed "Overbite" ?

« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 05:20:54 PM by Pussyrus1422 »

murano2010

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2024, 05:22:07 PM »

Would this be the Haitian Lady that you nicknamed "Overbite" ?
No, I believe my Overbite chick is named Cassandra.   She drove a pasola.   

Al NYC

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2024, 12:35:19 PM »
She's still walking around Sousa with that terrible ass job.

Oh no. Don’t tell me she had a BBL job done. She had on of the best natural body (minus breast) in Sosua back them.

murano2010

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2024, 06:42:41 PM »
I have a new Nickname for certain cats.  "Ad Hominem Man".  Those are dudes that cant or wont put together an intelligent response or counter argument on a particular POV.   Oh these types will be disagreeable about something said, they just cant articulate or dont know what their disagreement is or what is wrong.  With them their course of engagement is usually to make things personal.   Thats a sign of a foundationless hot head.   

« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 06:52:42 PM by murano2010 »

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal