Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Dominican ladies in America

I think I hit jackpot

(1/9) > >>

Drox420:
I found a 20 year old on tinder with duel citizenship that is down to come see me for a week at a time for a grand. Best part she speaks perfect English also I’m super excited. Anyone ever try anything like this?

TheRealDallas:
Is she cute

tugboaboat5393:
Is she on the Island or in the states?Try not bring a sandwich to a Banquet !
May be luck of the draw meaning you could hit the jackpot,,Well if she has duell citizenship bet she has a job, house, car some money as long as she is not too Americanised  Also Dont Mention Sosua  Say you have visited Cabberttee or portuo platta Some will not step foot in the SU,, Best of luck report Back

Fuentes:
I'd be very careful with that. Lots of scammers and hustlers on Tinder. What about her plane ticket? She's not going to pay for it out of the the grand she's asking for, right? So now we're talking bout roughly $1,500 for the week. Still not bad. But then wait until she starts asking for some money up front to pay her baby sister, get her hair done, and buy some hot new thongs and nighties. Or she wants to know you are really serious by simply sending a few hundred up front.

But hey, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe you have hit the jackpot. On the other hand, lots of guys have been fooled by scammers, especially when setting up hookups with foreigner . To make matters worse, sometimes the scammers are actually men. Be careful and good luck.

VivaLaVega:
Hopefully this is ONE of your regulars and you have spent a few days with her in DR already.

But seriously, $1000 for the week, $500 for flight, (are you taking the week of work?) dates, movies, shopping, salon, sick sister needs WU cash ASAP, phone credit, baby my pussy is sick... If she has the balls to ask you for 5 times a normal monthly salary to come on a weeks vacation, she will not hesitate to order the lobster, ask for a phone, you name it.

Save your money, easily 2k, more if you take time from work. Book an extra trip. Bang her out for the normal 2500RD she is getting and tell her to add YOU to her Rolodex, and have her call you next time one of the simps invites her to town.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version