Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Dominican ladies in America

Lost and Found - Discarded or Rescued Hoes

(1/4) > >>

PapiViejo-Dark Lord:
This thread is designed to help anyone find, discard, rescue or lose hoes on purpose!  Whether the hoes are straight tricking, clingy, looking for love or money and just crazy...Here they are documented.
DM the Poster for that Math!!!  Posters bear no responsibility, YMMV, and treat every number like there is a scammer on the other end!Because it is!!!! For them, your  money is the bottom line!!
Brief:  Ashlee is cute quiet, reserved with a touch of laziness...Maybe you can bring her out of her shell. Can be found in Brick City Flames.

vacationtime:
Haha funny idea for a thread

PapiViejo-Dark Lord:
I know a pesky Haitiana that is always trying to hookup....but....she is really sketchy on age verification. I think time needs to pass before I can hook up with her.  Nevertheless, she haunts Rhumbas on the weekends.

tugboaboat5393:
Rescuing hoes is a full time job and costly!!!!   Thus the term Captain Save a Hoe,, there are plenty of Captains in Sosua trying to rescue them,,,The SS western union ! your in command till your ship runs aground  best bet is to jump ship   or dont sail at all !  you will be broke and broken hearted,,,,Hoe are like any port in a storm  ,,, stay hold up enjoy  once it good sailing get the hell out of there leave them behind  till the next visit   haha !

PapiViejo-Dark Lord:
Some need constant rescuing but in the end...it is all for your benefit! Don't sleep on helping a Ho give you what you want!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version