global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Saving Chicas !  (Read 2815 times)

tugboaboat5393

Saving Chicas !
« on: March 06, 2024, 09:27:12 AM »
Have you or some other monger  you know try and save or rescue a chica, how did it turn out ? Good Bad ugly,  get any chicas pregnant.  It's a tall order fess up !

Coochie93

Re: Saving Chicas !
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2024, 06:34:15 PM »
Have you or some other monger  you know try and save or rescue a chica, how did it turn out ? Good Bad ugly,  get any chicas pregnant.  It's a tall order fess up !

i hope it was an accident and no one tried to save them on purpose! The whole western union thing is so crazy to me!

ToToMarauder

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2024, 02:38:54 AM »
oh boy, is like trying to buy a rented car.. lol they cant be saved. try it! see how far that get yah lol wait let me get the pop corn going lmao
binary thinking at its best

Bat Man

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2024, 12:02:34 PM »

can't ask questions that you can't answer yourself, How has it worked out for you?

Again I implore you make the Tug's Toots superthread on barebones mongering

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2024, 07:52:58 PM »
I confess Saveing one can be good and bad  and exspensive,, But knowing full well what your getting into and dont get disapointed, Byer beware carveat emptor ! The good thing about the DR if your chicas getting to be a pain in the Ass move onto the next    !! a dude chicas that is trash is the next mans treasure hehe !

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2024, 08:00:34 PM »
I confess Saveing one can be good and bad  and exspensive,, But knowing full well what your getting into and dont get disapointed, Byer beware carveat emptor ! The good thing about the DR if your chicas getting to be a pain in the Ass move onto the next    !! a dude chicas that is trash is the next mans treasure hehe !

stinqu

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2024, 07:42:11 PM »

can't ask questions that you can't answer yourself, How has it worked out for you?

Again I implore you make the Tug's Toots superthread on barebones mongering
Yes, do it Tug's Toots lololol I'm glad some one saw it as funny, Tug, not so much lol.

stinqu

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2024, 07:57:51 PM »
You can not save a hoe, she has to decide not to be one. Hoe life style is like being a drug addict(which she might be also). Money money money is the drug, for a campo chica who grew up with nothing,it's a powerful drug, all the things she never had!!

Bat Man

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2024, 11:02:01 PM »
You can not save a hoe, she has to decide not to be one. Hoe life style is like being a drug addict(which she might be also). Money money money is the drug, for a campo chica who grew up with nothing,it's a powerful drug, all the things she never had!!

True. It's like they're addicted to money no matter what you give it's never enough.  It might not be tricking if you're truly got it but don't expect her to do anything other than to spend whatever bread you give her on bullshit as soon as she can.

Bitches hoe because they want to at the end of the day they're low key lazy they'd rather f--k than work for the most part.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2024, 09:14:17 AM »
Great observtion Rather f--k than work,Funny how the real lazy ones cant cook do house hold chores or just plain lazy,funny my reg is on the lazy side but will get her ass in gear if i lean on her haha,,,,,Now vets will know that you retain good repeats that have there shit together cook clean have there own casa juggel family time with work time ,meaning have a regular job but still have time to spend time with you,,,an organised hoe hehe !

Bat Man

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2024, 12:17:24 AM »
Great observtion Rather f--k than work,Funny how the real lazy ones cant cook do house hold chores or just plain lazy,funny my reg is on the lazy side but will get her ass in gear if i lean on her haha,,,,,Now vets will know that you retain good repeats that have there shit together cook clean have there own casa juggel family time with work time ,meaning have a regular job but still have time to spend time with you,,,an organised hoe hehe !

This is the wrong way of looking at it. If you require a lady to cook clean and f--k and she doesn't do it that means She doesn't want to do it for You In which case you should thank her for her time and move on.

The issue is with mongers blurring the lines, I know a dude who met a chick on the apps in Colombia and is taking her on vacations He just met this girl 4 days ago but planning to bring sand to the beaches of Punta Cana.

The problem is rarely the chica it's usually on the Monger.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2024, 02:39:13 AM »

This is the wrong way of looking at it. If you require a lady to cook clean and f--k and she doesn't do it that means She doesn't want to do it for You In which case you should thank her for her time and move on.

The issue is with mongers blurring the lines, I know a dude who met a chick on the apps in Colombia and is taking her on vacations He just met this girl 4 days ago but planning to bring sand to the beaches of Punta Cana.

How true. I’ve done it myself. We meet a woman who physically represents our archetype then we assign to her characteristics that she doesn’t possess. I can tell you from experience that’s a loosing proposition that’s just going to end up in disappointment.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2024, 12:29:49 PM »

ill clarify as far as cooking and cleaning  chica could of helped as shey was staying with me for 60 days  could have lifeted a finger,, in the end she did begrudingly clean when i vacated an apartment,,,,,,  she was well taken care of  but they do get lazy !

stinqu

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2024, 01:22:26 PM »
Chicas with fake nails DO NOT want to do house work!!! I have 2 that I wifie, neither has fake nails or hair, both cook and clean-up, but I have a maid once a week (500p.) for floors and bathrooms.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2024, 06:34:37 PM »
The funny part, my chicas day job is a maid  guess she was too tiered to clean my place,, f--k it i was bored i cleaned the place my self  ,,,well the pussy was availbel every nite if i wanted    Bottom line were all there for the toto   !!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal