global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Hey dudes! Best hotel for multiple girlfriends in PUNTA CANA?  (Read 7020 times)

eddierob

Hey dudes! Best hotel for multiple girlfriends in PUNTA CANA?
« on: September 17, 2021, 11:15:46 AM »
Hello good peoples!

Me and three old dudes are coming in early October, my friend's mom passed and we really need a good time.

We can afford a nicer place but want no problems bringing in girls and partying, we already have a nice local helper from last time a few years ago, a hatian guy named mcdonal to help but we want YOUR advice re whats the best hotel with good restaurants and easy access for multiple girls.

also going to get some dental work done, anyone have advice for a crown and a tooth implant?

whats the current scene on the streets re girls? still 1500-4000? we like street girls, usually go to philippines but lockdown there is not permitting entry. any common scams to be aware of?

ANY replies greatly appreciated!

Henny White

Re: Hey dudes! Best hotel for multiple girlfriends in PUNTA CANA?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2021, 12:44:07 PM »
Go to the other side of the country O.G.  ... Punta Cana is not going to be what ya looking for 🤷🏽‍♂️.

Stones

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2021, 01:23:48 PM »
Why Punta Cana? For the women, you're much, much better off in Sosua. In Sosua, to get women all you will need to do is to walk outside. No "tour guide" necessary. You'll also pay far less chicas in Sosua compared to pricing in Punta Cana.

For the dental work, Santiago is also a better choice in my opinion. In fact, dental work is why I first started going to the Dominican Republic. I would stay in Sosua and take the roughly 80-minute bus ride to Santiago for my appointments at Dental Cibao Spa https://www.dentalcibao.com/en/home/.

In fact, I am still a patient at Dental Cibao. The quality of service there rivals any similar facility in the U.S. You can walk from the bus station in Santiago to Dental Cibao Spa. I have received multiple implants and crowns at Dental Cibao. Perfect work and never any problems. Also, I never missed a day mongering even on the days I had dental appointments.

But back to your upcoming trip. In Punta Cana it'll be challenging to shuttle multiple chicas in and out of your hotel. For the kind of fun you and your team are looking for, Punta Cana simply isn't the right spot. For example, at the all-inclusive resorts you'll have to either check a chica in with you when you arrive, or pay a fee each time you let one chica go and bring on another. In Sosua, you can bring girls in and out all day and night for free -- except for limitations at some villas.

For the kind of boy's trip you're talking about I would STRONGLY suggest Sosua over Punta Cana. Strongly.

Good luck.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 03:52:19 PM by Stones »

lazy_monger

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2021, 02:16:15 PM »
I usually stay at Hotel Seranta Brisas de Bavaro (formerly MT Hotel).  The suites by the pool are quite nice.  It's adults-only so you can bring the hos.  It's on Avenida España in Bavaro.  I usually walk down to Steve's bar and watch sports and shoot the shit with dudes that hang there and there are usually daytime chicas down there.  At night, you have Drink Point also on España and walking distance from the hotel and usually full of putas.  The talent there is at least on par with what you find in Sosua and sometimes better.  The drawback is that Bavaro is not a beach town so you will need to drive or catch a cab to the beach. 

dawkins

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2021, 03:19:41 PM »
Go to the other side of the country O.G.  ... Punta Cana is not going to be what ya looking for 🤷🏽‍♂️.

This^^^^^

Stones

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2021, 03:57:14 PM »
Whatever the OP decides for him and his crew, he should definitely contact the hotel or resort in Punta Cana and get up-to-date information on bringing unregistered guests onto the property.

Raul67

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2021, 07:08:17 AM »
I usually stay at Hotel Seranta Brisas de Bavaro (formerly MT Hotel).  The suites by the pool are quite nice.  It's adults-only so you can bring the hos.  It's on Avenida España in Bavaro.  I usually walk down to Steve's bar and watch sports and shoot the shit with dudes that hang there and there are usually daytime chicas down there.  At night, you have Drink Point also on España and walking distance from the hotel and usually full of putas.  The talent there is at least on par with what you find in Sosua and sometimes better.  The drawback is that Bavaro is not a beach town so you will need to drive or catch a cab to the beach.

When did they change the name from MT Hotel?  I think I recall Steve’s Bar.

lazy_monger

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2021, 07:38:23 AM »

When did they change the name from MT Hotel?  I think I recall Steve’s Bar.

Sometime in the last 3 years, I think.  I went to book the hotel and it came back with a different name.  I assume new ownership, it looks the same and the most of the staff are still there.

j.smooth9

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2021, 09:47:41 AM »
There was a hotel that might fit what you need probably on par with new garden its name was hotel ducassi. It was guest friendly and had only security outside on the street watching the entire block not only there. It had a plastic key fob system to get in/out and the check-in area was in a completely different entrance of the building than the entrance to the rooms. it was secure and near several bars/restaurants. You were allowed access near a beach as well.

Another option is to search for an airbnb with a private entrance no security. Also please make sure you dont pick a condo with security. Security in punta cana are assholes. For resorts its impossible. For condos you will likely have to bribe them 10-20 bucks or pay an additional cost that you are charged for room to bring them in. too many families there for that activity. even the high end condos in santo domingo let you bring in who you want as long as you are discreet.

You'll find me on pedro cilasante

lazy_monger

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2021, 02:40:57 PM »
I like the apartment feel of Ducassi but I wish the beds were kings though.

Stones

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2021, 04:59:41 PM »
Well, the original poster hasn't come back -- or at least hasn't commented -- since his original post (his first on this board) so maybe he has made his decision and no longer needs our help.

madvillian

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2021, 05:24:39 PM »
His girlfriend probably saw his browser history so he had to eject  ;D :D :D

Stones

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2021, 08:12:37 PM »
@madvillian,

Moral of the story is that a dude's first true DR mongering trip shouldn't be to Punta Cana.

madvillian

« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2021, 11:19:22 PM »
@madvillian,

Moral of the story is that a dude's first true DR mongering trip shouldn't be to Punta Cana.

It shouldn't be...but sometimes...hear me out. Guys use the first trip to the DR as a recon mission.

Since I'm in Canadaland I get to see couples trotting there way from YYZ-POP and YYZ-PUJ constantly as that is where the Canadian All-Inclusive crowd visits. These guys are with their SO's (but they dont want us to know) and usually they find time to try and sneak away for a couple hours each day.

Eventually, the hope is they return for a proper mongering trip. I remember my first visit to the north coast in 2013. Before even discovering monger group boards, I had stupidly booked an all-inclusive trip down there at Casa Marina. Had somehow read about this ho-town Sosua, so just decided to book the only AI spot in town. It wasn't until I found a mongering board a month before my trip did people let me know its not guest friendly. Still I was able to get a smash pad at Europa.

The point is, that sure they should not be in Punta Cana mongering, but we all know they are bringing their wives with them lol.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 11:21:12 PM by madvillian »

Pinoydave

« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2021, 10:52:14 AM »
Punts Cana is also a direct flight from various European countries…… so during covid makes sense to avoid transiting…. Then is it better to have a second rate Punta Cana experience or waste a couple of days to and fro Sosua

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal