Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Getting Here - Airlines Info./Travel Tips

Can I fly to Santiago De Los Caballeros And then Taxi to Sosua?

(1/4) > >>

dommahzetti:
How much would something like that cost? The prices in flights is huge for the dates I'm available! Puerto Plata is a lot higher

Captainsaveahoe:
A taxi will cost $100.  Some may do it for $80…but the way gas prices are now idk.  If you are not scared I highly recommend the Metro bus. It is just like a greyhound bus, and it’s only $10 and drops you off right in the middle of downtown sosua.   Just Google “metro bus Dominican Republic”

MACK:
Get your money up.... there is no way around it for most ...you need to live in certain states

Travelguy90:

--- Quote from: MACK on May 13, 2022, 08:31:20 PM ---Get your money up.... there is no way around it for most ...you need to live in certain states

--- End quote ---
Santiago is 177-300+ out of Miami/FLL but POP is 400 and up easily. Atlanta it’s 450-550 for Santiago and 650-1200 for POP. I can only imagine how a now east coast person can get screwed over.

dommahzetti:

--- Quote from: Captainsaveahoe on May 13, 2022, 08:30:20 PM ---A taxi will cost $100.  Some may do it for $80…but the way gas prices are now idk.  If you are not scared I highly recommend the Metro bus. It is just like a greyhound bus, and it’s only $10 and drops you off right in the middle of downtown sosua.   Just Google “metro bus Dominican Republic”

--- End quote ---
Thanks for the info man, so they run from the airport or near the airport and leave frequently? if so that will work

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version