global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Sosua not worth it anymore  (Read 11606 times)

murano2010

Re: Sosua not worth it anymore
« Reply #135 on: January 10, 2024, 01:44:56 PM »
I would say you’re playing a potentially dangerous game with your thought experiment by purposefully allowing chicas to still then cutting them off.

They could feel justified in the theft and feel resentment you played them despite not taking accountability because you’re a rich gringo exploiting them and aren’t nice or fair but an opportunist and manipulative.

Please give me some examples of how this scenario is supposed to play out?   Chicas purposely allowed to steal, and them being cut off?   Im particularly interested in how the chicas are supposedly being cut off?   Who cut them off?   When and how was that done?   Explain what happened that rises to the level of being potentially dangerous?
A guy drops a regular who he has a workable arrangement(maybe 1-3 sessions per week but it’s always LT unless you want it ST) with because she steals something. Chica could lie and say you hit her, raped her, stole from her, etc… because she may have had an immediate debt due, and doesn’t have you to rely on for financing. She may have spent the money before it even came. May be about to be beat up, arrested/extorted, evicted, no child items, whatever other justification as her rationale as to why she responded over the top for a money grab move. It can result in nothing but añ annoyance and sullied reputation to possibly legal consequences or you paying someone off. I’m sure things like this also occur with live in chicas who are unpredictable and erratic when a breakup occurs.

Issue could be avoided if he not playing intentionally character test with prostitutes and keeps it secure and professional with chica proofing.
So let me get this straight.  If you dont test chicas, but you chica proof your domain......you can avoid all of that f--ked up behavior coming from a chica.   It just vanishes into thin air. 

Thats what I call the ostrich approach to potential problem-solving.   To the contrary.  I see the value in knowing the depth of what a chica is capable of.   Not hide from it, so one can avoid or mitigate an unpleasant outcome that they dont want to deal with. 

Many of men have discovered things about chicas through tests, observation, word of mouth or other means.  Used that information to save them a lot of grief, drama and money.     
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

murano2010

« Reply #136 on: January 10, 2024, 02:07:24 PM »
You used the term bait, reread what I quoted. I asked what was the purpose of baiting chicas, was it boredom or something else. You didn’t respond vetting until later. I told you having a rationale behind it is cool, but if you were doing things just to do it, it could be a headache to issue.

Im not buying that sir.   You asked me questions and then give me your limited choices for me to choose from.  I call that using selective bait.  A genuine inquiry towards understanding would have been you asking the question, and wait for the answer.   Not you asking a question, and then offering 2 or more choices of yours for me to choose from.   

Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

Travelguy90

« Reply #137 on: January 10, 2024, 02:25:39 PM »
I would say you’re playing a potentially dangerous game with your thought experiment by purposefully allowing chicas to still then cutting them off.

They could feel justified in the theft and feel resentment you played them despite not taking accountability because you’re a rich gringo exploiting them and aren’t nice or fair but an opportunist and manipulative.

Please give me some examples of how this scenario is supposed to play out?   Chicas purposely allowed to steal, and them being cut off?   Im particularly interested in how the chicas are supposedly being cut off?   Who cut them off?   When and how was that done?   Explain what happened that rises to the level of being potentially dangerous?
A guy drops a regular who he has a workable arrangement(maybe 1-3 sessions per week but it’s always LT unless you want it ST) with because she steals something. Chica could lie and say you hit her, raped her, stole from her, etc… because she may have had an immediate debt due, and doesn’t have you to rely on for financing. She may have spent the money before it even came. May be about to be beat up, arrested/extorted, evicted, no child items, whatever other justification as her rationale as to why she responded over the top for a money grab move. It can result in nothing but añ annoyance and sullied reputation to possibly legal consequences or you paying someone off. I’m sure things like this also occur with live in chicas who are unpredictable and erratic when a breakup occurs.

Issue could be avoided if he not playing intentionally character test with prostitutes and keeps it secure and professional with chica proofing.
So let me get this straight.  If you dont test chicas, but you chica proof your domain......you can avoid all of that f--ked up behavior coming from a chica.   It just vanishes into thin air. 

Thats what I call the ostrich approach to potential problem-solving.   To the contrary.  I see the value in knowing the depth of what a chica is capable of.   Not hide from it, so one can avoid or mitigate an unpleasant outcome that they dont want to deal with. 

Many of men have discovered things about chicas through tests, observation, word of mouth or other means.  Used that information to save them a lot of grief, drama and money.     
Well let’s differentiate what could and would/will means. I only used something could potentially occur, you asked what could potentially occur and to provide an example. You don’t get to decide you don’t like the example and that it’s a strawman arguement, don’t ask the question. I said it could potentially happen and gave rationale as to how/why it would occur. I didn’t said it would/will.

I didn’t say that chica proofing your house prevent issues. I don’t think allowing a chica to purposefully steal, then repeating with her prevents issues or reduces them aswell, it might in fact increase the likelihood of it occuring. Those are unrelated things also with no casual relationship. If a chica does something I don’t like, I don’t repeat with her, or if I do it’s at another time/visit. It’s too many chicas and I have a finite amount of money, so I have no issue thinning a roster and rebuilding. You don’t have to take my approach.

Again once you said you did this as a vetting process I had no issue. I have no issue with a guy vetting a chic how he wants to as it’s his own time and money. You can’t point me to where I said I’m anti vetting. I’m against putting yourself in a compromising situation. When you explained you were doing a vetting and not boredom/entertainment I left that point alone. Just because I disagree with something doesn’t make it wrong I just would not do it myself.

You used the term bait, reread what I quoted. I asked what was the purpose of baiting chicas, was it boredom or something else. You didn’t respond vetting until later. I told you having a rationale behind it is cool, but if you were doing things just to do it, it could be a headache to issue.

Im not buying that sir.   You asked me questions and then give me your limited choices for me to choose from.  I call that using selective bait.  A genuine inquiry towards understanding would have been you asking the question, and wait for the answer.   Not you asking a question, and then offering 2 or more choices of yours for me to choose from.   

The limited choices were “you allow a chica to steal and repeat with her aka yes, or no, you don’t she failed your test” You could have answered with context or a paragraph as an explaination but repeating with a chica either happens(eventually) or it doesn’t. you flat out said you didn’t like the question, and went off to talk about something else.
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

murano2010

« Reply #138 on: January 10, 2024, 02:38:11 PM »
You used the term bait, reread what I quoted. I asked what was the purpose of baiting chicas, was it boredom or something else. You didn’t respond vetting until later. I told you having a rationale behind it is cool, but if you were doing things just to do it, it could be a headache to issue. You wanted to know what the issue was so I elaborated. That’s not making a strawman argument. I directly asked “do you repeat with chicas who steal from you yes or no?“ is there a reason “I see no problem leaving bait” so I also asked what’s the response to her taking the bait?

In the very beginning I gave my reason for testing/using bait for chicas.

I see nothing wrong with putting out a little bait to see if a chica respects your stuff.   There are companies and entities that do stuff like that to test the honesty or loyalty of their staff.  The ones that consistently pass the test, they keep.

Did I say anything about testing chicas because I was bored?   No, I didnt.   Did i say anything about wanting to see chicas steal?   No I didnt.   I clearly said, my test was to see if a chica respects my stuff.   And I talked about the ones that consistently pass the test, are the ones that are kept.   

You came on the scene and tried to turn it around and make testing a chica into a negative.  Even though what I provided was a simplistic POV.   You didnt have to ask me what using bait meant, or give me multiple choice answers.   All you had to do is focus on what I said about a chica respecting my stuff.   And how I regard honesty and loyalty from a chica.

Travelguy90

« Reply #139 on: January 10, 2024, 03:14:44 PM »
You used the term bait, reread what I quoted. I asked what was the purpose of baiting chicas, was it boredom or something else. You didn’t respond vetting until later. I told you having a rationale behind it is cool, but if you were doing things just to do it, it could be a headache to issue. You wanted to know what the issue was so I elaborated. That’s not making a strawman argument. I directly asked “do you repeat with chicas who steal from you yes or no?“ is there a reason “I see no problem leaving bait” so I also asked what’s the response to her taking the bait?

In the very beginning I gave my reason for testing/using bait for chicas.

I see nothing wrong with putting out a little bait to see if a chica respects your stuff.   There are companies and entities that do stuff like that to test the honesty or loyalty of their staff.  The ones that consistently pass the test, they keep.

Did I say anything about testing chicas because I was bored?   No, I didnt.   Did i say anything about wanting to see chicas steal?   No I didnt.   I clearly said, my test was to see if a chica respects my stuff.   And I talked about the ones that consistently pass the test, are the ones that are kept.   

You came on the scene and tried to turn it around and make testing a chica into a negative.  Even though what I provided was a simplistic POV.   You didnt have to ask me what using bait meant, or give me multiple choice answers.   All you had to do is focus on what I said about a chica respecting my stuff.   And how I regard honesty and loyalty from a chica.
Then say, “I don’t repeat with them”, not what a company does, what you yourself do. Say, I answered it before reread it, not “I don’t want to answer that question, let me ask you a question or list observations” Again the purpose which I explained was to show you, that people would reject advice from a stranger. You asked me questions I answered half heartedly because as I told you what the point was initiallly, “to show you that it’s not unique to reject advice be it good or bad, after risk vs rewards are accessed” that was my primary point not responding to questions that you asked.

I pretty much said “if I suggested that form of vetting was bad you’d reject it, because you weighed out risk vs reward.” I could come with 10-39 articles of how it can go wrong but it wouldn’t matter because your mind is made up. You asked how the scenario would play out, that’s the only reason we got off topic and mentioned a scenario that doesn’t sound like you(you didn’t want to repeat yourself or answer the question about how’d you’d respond to dealing with a chic after she steals. You asked what the cut off is and the response, I don’t know how you would cut a chic off because you didn’t say what you would do personally, so I had to explain an action(dripping a Chica) that can take many forms. Over 16 situations can play out, i described the horror story most want to avoid, and you dislike it as ultra pessimism or whatever, but I said you want to avoid a heacache and described said headache, admitting that it didn’t exactly have to play out that way. The information wouldn’t matter because from your experience and risk vs reward judgment, you good.

So again if a person mind is made up, it’s made up. Outside information won’t matter because risk vs reward is made up, in your case your risk a little money, but the reward is information. No one is gonna convince you to change from that. Nothing wrong with that, just saying  that mentality is shared by idiots and smart people. It’s self confidence in your competence in what you’re doing. It’s not about being smart or wise but self confident.

murano2010

« Reply #140 on: January 10, 2024, 04:09:02 PM »
Well let’s differentiate what could and would/will means. I only used something could potentially occur, you asked what could potentially occur and to provide an example. You don’t get to decide you don’t like the example and that it’s a strawman arguement, don’t ask the question. I said it could potentially happen and gave rationale as to how/why it would occur. I didn’t said it would/will.

I didnt only ask you what could potentially occur.  The meat was "Im particularly interested in how the chicas are supposedly being cut off?   Who cut them off?   When and how was that done?"'

The point I was making is that you concocted a contrived scenario from my statement. By insinuating that I would be cutting a chica off that I caught stealing.   I never said anything about cutting a chica off.    You also insinuated that a chica could lie.   Well the only reason why a chica would lie is because some dude made an accusation.   Thats where your Straw Man argument comes into play.   Because none of that fill in stuff you added represented what I said.     

I didn’t say that chica proofing your house prevent issues.

A Non sequiter response sir.   Prevent and avoid are not the same. 

I don’t think allowing a chica to purposefully steal, then repeating with her prevents issues or reduces them aswell, it might in fact increase the likelihood of it occuring. Those are unrelated things also with no casual relationship. If a chica does something I don’t like, I don’t repeat with her, or if I do it’s at another time/visit. It’s too many chicas and I have a finite amount of money, so I have no issue thinning a roster and rebuilding. You don’t have to take my approach.

I agree that repeating with a chick may increase the likelihood of it occurring.  Thats why one doesnt rely on just one option.  A guy can still test/vet a chick, and he can also tighten up  securing his stuff.   He can phase her out or cut her off.    Someone not taking your approach, is already presumed & understood.

Again once you said you did this as a vetting process I had no issue. I have no issue with a guy vetting a chic how he wants to as it’s his own time and money. You can’t point me to where I said I’m anti vetting. I’m against putting yourself in a compromising situation. When you explained you were doing a vetting and not boredom/entertainment I left that point alone. Just because I disagree with something doesn’t make it wrong I just would not do it myself.

Travelguy vetting chicas was always the foundation for testing a chica.   Typing the word vet was not necessary, because it was already presupposed.  In addition, I gave adequate context to go by.   I said , To see if a chica respects my stuff.   None of that translates to doing testing/vetting a chica out of boredom or some guy justs wants to see a chica steal.   

murano2010

« Reply #141 on: January 10, 2024, 05:25:26 PM »
Then say, “I don’t repeat with them”, not what a company does, what you yourself do. Say, I answered it before reread it, not “I don’t want to answer that question, let me ask you a question or list observations”

I didnt say only companies, I said entities as well.  It's already presupposed that I endorse what Im saying for myself without having to say it.   Other than that, I will answer questions depending on how I see fit.     

Again the purpose which I explained was to show you, that people would reject advice from a stranger. You asked me questions I answered half heartedly because as I told you what the point was initiallly, “to show you that it’s not unique to reject advice be it good or bad, after risk vs rewards are accessed” that was my primary point not responding to questions that you asked.

Noted!   I have no response for or against that particular POV whatever you are talking about.  I chose to focus on what I wanted to address. 

Over 16 situations can play out, i described the horror story most want to avoid, and you dislike it as ultra pessimism or whatever, but I said you want to avoid a heacache and described said headache, admitting that it didn’t exactly have to play out that way. The information wouldn’t matter because from your experience and risk vs reward judgment, you good.

I felt it was appropriate to give some balance.  Especially since you was not speaking in generalities, but focused specifically on what I said being potentially dangerous.  Thats why I addressed the issue of you making up details that may not even apply to me, to make your POV stick in my regard. 

I especially paid attention to the part where you alluded to or implied that a chica was being accused of stealing, and then proceeded to lie about it.  Or go on the defensive for being cut off.   None of that had anything to do with me vetting or testing a chica.   

I also noted that you felt that testing a chica was a waste of time.  Playing head games.  That it's probably being done out of boredom.  Subtle accusations like that, Im not going to let that slide.   

What would have made more sense is if you kept your focus general, not aimed at trying to change the context of what I said to fit a contrived narrative.  Example :  It could be potentially dangerous for a guy if a chica is accused of stealing and he cuts her off.   You can even come up with a bunch of scenarios.    Instead you directed your focus towards what I said, and then added pieces that I didnt say or do to make your point.   If you would have presented it as a general perspective, instead of the way you did it, your presentation would of been fine. 

« Last Edit: January 10, 2024, 10:17:32 PM by murano2010 »

Tex1988

« Reply #142 on: January 10, 2024, 09:05:22 PM »
No confrontation, you literally just cut the bitch off after she steals. Like you said before you leave it out, it’s gone and you stop doing business with her. The only way she finds it out is she pieces it together, or you explicitly tell her later. Again her rationale is because she spent future money, it’s when she tries to return and you rebuff her, is when an issue can occur.

I’ve seen chicas both Dominican and Haitians, get angry, curse and threaten guys when they regular johns stopping f--king with them because they did some flaw shit like an 1000 peso up charge because of the kids needing help. They attack the guys character, pockets and other shit

I don't see how.....unless the guy sees her in the street, and starts bringing up that business in front of everybody. How do you know the reason for the 'attacks' that you saw?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2024, 09:14:09 PM by Tex1988 »

Tex1988

« Reply #143 on: January 10, 2024, 09:10:08 PM »
You've seen chicas get angry, curse and threaten guys.  Attack their character, pockets and other shit.   And how often does that manifest itself, as opposed to drama free endings? 

I've literally never seen this type of dramatic ending in my 15yr Sosua travels.

Travelguy90

« Reply #144 on: January 11, 2024, 12:19:05 AM »
No confrontation, you literally just cut the bitch off after she steals. Like you said before you leave it out, it’s gone and you stop doing business with her. The only way she finds it out is she pieces it together, or you explicitly tell her later. Again her rationale is because she spent future money, it’s when she tries to return and you rebuff her, is when an issue can occur.

I’ve seen chicas both Dominican and Haitians, get angry, curse and threaten guys when they regular johns stopping f--king with them because they did some flaw shit like an 1000 peso up charge because of the kids needing help. They attack the guys character, pockets and other shit

I don't see how.....unless the guy sees her in the street, and starts bringing up that business in front of everybody. How do you know the reason for the 'attacks' that you saw?
I I lived in Europa for 2 weeks before so I seen some of the same dudes repeatedly. The guys didn’t have to bring it up publicly, chicas was venting because they guys didn’t repeat with them and preferred to choose other people.  Just asked why chic was tripping. A chica can yell maybe 5 different full sentences in under 2-3 minutes, and it doesn’t have to be fully coherent or make sense. I’ll definitely ask “why shorty spazzing so hard?” I had Haitian chics go nationalist and say “so you like Dominicans now!” If I stop messing with them and take my services elsewhere after a negative experience, doesn’t have to be a spectacle for the world to see on blast, they’ll say it outside infront of table8, doesn’t have to be a scene in Bailee’s/rumba, is what I mean. I don’t think speaking on business in the street is the only way it happens, maybe the most common. Not every chic is cardi B ratchet, nor is every female meek and feminine.

You've seen chicas get angry, curse and threaten guys.  Attack their character, pockets and other shit.   And how often does that manifest itself, as opposed to drama free endings? 

I've literally never seen this type of dramatic ending in my 15yr Sosua travels.
seriously wish there was a way to just upload WhatsApp voice clips, so I can just have you listen to guys explaining why they had chics be rude and insulting them behind money and payment. “You poor that’s why you pay me so little, and the other guys pay me well. You’re only here because you can’t get women back home. Men pay me 500usd for the weekend(likely a lie and exaggerated because chics be a 6.5 and below facially) and you’re getting a steep discount so I want my money later…” or if you’re bored and have an abundance of time. Not everyone moves the same and I have no issue investigating why something happens so I’m hearing a guy tell a story, and a chic tell a story at times that’s different(related or unrelated) one guy didn’t smash but entertained a chica who then wanted payment for time spent that didn’t result in a smash(guy said she had an odor while she said he prevented her from getting other clients) and that worse case she’d get the cops involved and repeated it more than once to dude but he never had them come looking for him but was paranoid his first week. Majority of these issues common themes were that the chica got paid and wanted more money, or expected more money to come in the future. Maybe guys pillowed talked and promised the world before getting off the plane, and pivoted, that part I don’t know.

It’s just words I didn’t see the chicas attack the guys physically, but there is a video online of a dark skinned Dominican guy, go from getting yelled at, to a chica attacking him and having a knife drawn on him, despite him not touching her, or going back and forth as he’s just standing there listening to her rant, and she hyped herself up and escalated the situation. It was based around money in the casino hotel in SD. It’s some unpredictable stuff that occurs but money is the motive. If they’ll do there own like that, I’m sure some tourist get shit while others get away with murder with minimum headache.

I should have just uploaded and archived a list of sosua drama videos when I was there. Would be a lot easier if stories were online and organized vs me recounting another guy’s experiences.

murano2010

« Reply #145 on: January 11, 2024, 12:48:01 AM »

Tex that is a valid point.   TG is trying to claim, those chicks cursed, threatened and all the rest of it, because those guys stopped f--king with those chicks.   Thats it? 

I think the real reason for those chicks behavior is because those particular women were toxic.  And they would have manifested that behavior even if they werent cut off.   Those guys main problem was about f--king with the wrong women.  Not about them cutting women off for bad behavior. 

murano2010

« Reply #146 on: January 11, 2024, 12:58:31 AM »

I asked TG how often does that manifest itself, as opposed to drama free endings? 

I dont recall getting a response to that.    In most cases when you have chicas that were a guys regular going off to the extent that they would cause all of that drama that TG talked about, the problem points to the character of those particular women.  And one can consider the character of the guy that chooses women that behave like those particular women.   

Travelguy90

« Reply #147 on: January 11, 2024, 06:21:21 AM »

I asked TG how often does that manifest itself, as opposed to drama free endings? 

I dont recall getting a response to that.    In most cases when you have chicas that were a guys regular going off to the extent that they would cause all of that drama that TG talked about, the problem points to the character of those particular women.  And one can consider the character of the guy that chooses women that behave like those particular women.
I didn’t answer your question because I told you, I would stop quoting you and get to the point. We went over this, I asked you a question and you responded by asking me questions. I told you that it was pointless because it wasn’t important to what I wanted to show you, but would answer it anyways just to get you to respond to the initial question. The second you made it clear you didn’t want to do that, I abandoned that approach, and told you I would talk to you without quotes so we could “address the elephant in the room” Murano I could respond to your questions endlessly and we’d be on page 25 with nothing accomplished. I’d be answering your questions half halfhearted still asking you the same initial questions reiterating my point and question which I did 4-5 times consecutively already(the scenerio i told and choosing to qoute part of you like 5-10% was intentional. it wasnt meant to be painted as a general question, it was specifically catered to you, using your words to form logic(you disagreeing with the logic was the point), askong you directly what would you do. not whag other guys should do. what would you do? you askes would could happen. that was the point of me telling you more than 3 times now what my intentions were from the beginning.

you won my guy and helped me pass time at work. I dont want to kept responding to your questions because if you asked me what COULD happen i used the words possibility, could, maybe, and will paint a potential scenario discussing what exacrtly im talking about. I never said it would happen, just that it could happen. you then try to hold me to that as if im certain it would occur when im responding to your question but trying to limit the wordiness.

if ask “have i ever seen it” and i respond yes, you cant saying you dont lime the answer. i gave you what i saw and heard. I don’t try to interpret the cause and effect because that wasn’t asked of me. You asked have I have I ever seen it. If you asked have I ever seen a man and women fight and Sosua, I can respond yes or no, I don’t have to go in depth or give an explanation. I could but i dont add my 2 cents because i dont know for certain everything that went into it, just that it actually happened and I seen it. if a person askes if you ever seen someone have a freebie or 1000 peso or less sessions with a 8 or better as a rookie some may say yes, some may say no. Some may have an explanation to the yes or no, and some keep it one worded response. Do you believe in electromagnetic waves? Obviously we never seen them before with our own eyes but we know they exist. You either have to see it to believe it, or not or you find it highly unrealistic. It’s unrealistic “to fly to the DR to come to a hooker town and get arrested behind murder” but that happened too. Found it hard to believe, didn’t see it and it’s never mentioned. However you’re able to google it to see if it’s real and if it ever happened.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2024, 12:00:37 PM by Travelguy90 »

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #148 on: January 11, 2024, 11:21:50 AM »
A few reason where you may end up with a drama situation,One a  chica you thought you vetted and vibed but goes balistic and turned to get the exstra money out of you,,, Cou;ld be a long time repaet you dumped or cut off,, the loss of income and they are hurt because you f--ked them over or droped them for an other chica,, you get too deep with these chicas shit can go south   !!Or your considered the Gringo novio, there daddy or king figure enough said,Vets will know what im talking about !

stinqu

« Reply #149 on: January 11, 2024, 06:59:46 PM »
I've seen more of this ratchet drama from the young chicas lately. Some have become like North American bitches, self entitled c**ts! Think their shit don't stink (blame the internet). Other times its the guys fault, when a chica sees that you were just fronting and "playing" her, she goes ballistic. I never offer more than I'm prepared to give now, or in the future, keep it strictly business. Had my share of GF's over the years, but I NEVER lead them to think it would lead to more. My 2 cents.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal