global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Sosua not worth it anymore  (Read 11608 times)

WT3

Re: Sosua not worth it anymore
« Reply #150 on: January 11, 2024, 08:22:32 PM »
All this talk just know Sosua is garbage I tell everybody to go there don't want a certain type of dude in spots I go to.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #151 on: January 11, 2024, 09:17:04 PM »
Boils down to let them stay ,in there lane plain and simple !

stinqu

« Reply #152 on: January 12, 2024, 03:59:31 PM »
I never tell anyone about Sosua unless they ask me,most of my buddies are married. Sosua is what you make of it. I love the DR. sun, palm trees, people and beaches, whats not to like! The cherry on top is its easy to find a sweet chica to share your bed. For those that think it's dead, that's ok , I still enjoy it.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #153 on: January 12, 2024, 05:57:49 PM »
Besides the Hoes Sosua is far from dead, man the traffic on highway 5 across from playjero is murder traffic jams during the noontime hour Pedro Cilante full and stoped,, its the high season now many expats, snow birds,vacationers  the town is full,very busy,, think the DR reached its ten million visitor!

stinqu

« Reply #154 on: January 13, 2024, 08:42:12 PM »
Sosua is not dead! It is more than chicas, it's a vibe I like, fresh sea air, natural grown food, what I cook tastes allot better than at home because it's organic. I'm not looking for that "bad bitch" 8-9 that haven't been seen in SU for 5 years, never did. 5-6 F**k bunnies is my target, and snag a7-8 on their off days, 3000 max.

stinqu

« Reply #155 on: January 13, 2024, 09:14:31 PM »
I think TRAVELGUY makes valid points.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #156 on: March 03, 2024, 02:53:24 PM »
You used the term bait, reread what I quoted. I asked what was the purpose of baiting chicas, was it boredom or something else. You didn’t respond vetting until later. I told you having a rationale behind it is cool, but if you were doing things just to do it, it could be a headache to issue. You wanted to know what the issue was so I elaborated. That’s not making a strawman argument. I directly asked “do you repeat with chicas who steal from you yes or no?“ is there a reason “I see no problem leaving bait” so I also asked what’s the response to her taking the bait?

In the very beginning I gave my reason for testing/using bait for chicas.

I see nothing wrong with putting out a little bait to see if a chica respects your stuff.   There are companies and entities that do stuff like that to test the honesty or loyalty of their staff.  The ones that consistently pass the test, they keep.

Did I say anything about testing chicas because I was bored?   No, I didnt.   Did i say anything about wanting to see chicas steal?   No I didnt.   I clearly said, my test was to see if a chica respects my stuff.   And I talked about the ones that consistently pass the test, are the ones that are kept.   

You came on the scene and tried to turn it around and make testing a chica into a negative.  Even though what I provided was a simplistic POV.   You didnt have to ask me what using bait meant, or give me multiple choice answers.   All you had to do is focus on what I said about a chica respecting my stuff.   And how I regard honesty and loyalty from a chica.
  The question is why do chicas Steal, Hmmmm is that they think your ritch do they steal more from white Americans and canaidians verses the brothers, are they that desperte, did they learn to steal from other chicas, is there any cocqueces for there Actions, have you every had a trusted chica steal from you,i did one after 7 years one after 5 years is it the have and have nots mentality,,, now im dealing with a semi pro,been with her for 2 years,, i still guard my shit even thou she has not taken a thing !

jd66

« Reply #157 on: March 03, 2024, 03:23:57 PM »
You used the term bait, reread what I quoted. I asked what was the purpose of baiting chicas, was it boredom or something else. You didn’t respond vetting until later. I told you having a rationale behind it is cool, but if you were doing things just to do it, it could be a headache to issue. You wanted to know what the issue was so I elaborated. That’s not making a strawman argument. I directly asked “do you repeat with chicas who steal from you yes or no?“ is there a reason “I see no problem leaving bait” so I also asked what’s the response to her taking the bait?

I see nothing wrong with putting out a little bait to see if a chica respects your stuff.   There are companies and entities that do stuff like that to test the honesty or loyalty of their staff.  The ones that consistently pass the test, they keep.

Did I say anything about testing chicas because I was bored?   No, I didnt.   Did i say anything about wanting to see chicas steal?   No I didnt.   I clearly said, my test was to see if a chica respects my stuff.   And I talked about the ones that consistently pass the test, are the ones that are kept.   

You came on the scene and tried to turn it around and make testing a chica into a negative.  Even though what I provided was a simplistic POV.   You didnt have to ask me what using bait meant, or give me multiple choice answers.   All you had to do is focus on what I said about a chica respecting my stuff.   And how I regard honesty and loyalty from a chica.
  The question is why do chicas Steal, Hmmmm is that they think your ritch do they steal more from white Americans and canaidians verses the brothers, are they that desperte, did they learn to steal from other chicas, is there any cocqueces for there Actions, have you every had a trusted chica steal from you,i did one after 7 years one after 5 years is it the have and have nots mentality,,, now im dealing with a semi pro,been with her for 2 years,, i still guard my shit even thou she has not taken a thing !

Almost all chicas will steal from you if they get the opportunity.   Even long time trusted chicas.
Don't ever totally let your guard down with any of them.

stinqu

« Reply #158 on: March 03, 2024, 04:10:50 PM »
Truer words have never been spoken, Never let your guard down!!! The stories I've heard from some expats about their live in chicas stealing shit are crazy. The one thing they all have in common? They are cheap guys, the ones that give them an allowance every week, no problems. I know an old German guy,(72), lives there, gives his Haitian chica (5) 25,000 p/month, and he pays for every thing else she needs so she can send money home.To the chica mind, not paying her what she feels she deserves is reason enough to steal from you.BE ON GUARD!

LEGEND22

« Reply #159 on: March 14, 2024, 10:34:18 AM »
i didnt tip a girl one time and im fairly certain she took the tv remote out of spite. It was for the main TV in our airbnb... cost me $25 bucks from the host.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #160 on: March 14, 2024, 11:52:10 AM »

Almost all chicas will steal from you if they get the opportunity.   Even long time trusted chicas.
Don't ever totally let your guard down with any of them.
100 % Correct on that one,they would steal flies from a blind spider !

Travelguy90

« Reply #161 on: March 14, 2024, 12:41:30 PM »
i didnt tip a girl one time and im fairly certain she took the tv remote out of spite. It was for the main TV in our airbnb... cost me $25 bucks from the host.
Chic was salty I tipped 300 peso instead of 500 peso for sub par service. Tipped her friend more. She stole a charging block.
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

bionicsound

• All Access
« Reply #162 on: March 14, 2024, 12:47:16 PM »
Makes me wonder if anyone ever flipped the script and stole something from a chica?

stinqu

« Reply #163 on: March 14, 2024, 02:00:40 PM »
I've had chicas steal little things before, I also had a remote go missing once after a chica left, found it behind the couch, LOL.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #164 on: March 14, 2024, 10:29:58 PM »
I had chicas leave things behind  meaning  era rings small ankel bracelet's small shit, always go over your smash pad with a fine tooth comb,, espicaly if you have a few trusted repeats,, you dont want a session go south when  chica finds a left over piece of jewerly hehe !

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal