Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Dominican ladies in America

Dominicanas in NYC area

(1/2) > >>

Jeny917:
I sure wish I knew where to find chicas around NYC/Long Island. 

Anyone know any??

El_lobo00:
Lol dominican chicas are pretty much everywhere in nyc fam, Dominicans are the largest immigrant population in the Tri state area.

Not really sure how to answer your question. It largely depends on the type of experience you are looking for. If you are expecting a Sosua like experience, you will be largely disappointed.

TheRealDallas:

--- Quote from: Jeny917 on August 26, 2023, 09:22:00 AM ---I sure wish I knew where to find chicas around NYC/Long Island. 

Anyone know any??

--- End quote ---

I know many, they all give up pussy easily but effort time dates etc are involved. As a married man, “nobody got time for that!!”

I do know some spots to f--k them in Paterson Nj, but the shit be quick and rushed. Def not worth the visit

With that being said there’s not many places like the Dominican Republic. That’s 3 hrs away

Stones:
LOL, TRD speak truth. I live a completely different life in the states than I do abroad. Also, I agree with @Thelobe2022. Dominican women migrating to New York City -- and to South Florida -- quickly become Americanized. Ain't even the same experience as hanging out with the native Dominicans still living in Santiago, Puerto Plata or Santo Domingo.

Ted68:

--- Quote from: Stones on October 17, 2023, 03:52:50 PM ---LOL, TRD speak truth. I live a completely different life in the states than I do abroad. Also, I agree with @Thelobe2022. Dominican women migrating to New York City -- and to South Florida -- quickly become Americanized. Ain't even the same experience as hanging out with the native Dominicans still living in Santiago, Puerto Plata or Santo Domingo.

--- End quote ---
Truthfully not only do they become Americanized rapidly but for the most part become worse..I agree 💯

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version