Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Dominican ladies in America

Dyckman street on the weekend,,,

(1/17) > >>

atlien:
So I go to Dyckman street in Washington heights on that portion where there are restaurants.
Man that place have been poppin since 2000 and the hoes!!!
I tell you this, I have tried getting some of them DR chicks, is not easy, I have only gotten with a few but it is tough!
I do see some brothers going there thinking its gonna be like in the DR, ha ha ha, but some do get some dimes and when we talk they say the same thing.
Any of you guys have a good story from that joint?

PrettyBig:

--- Quote from: atlien on October 13, 2017, 10:54:14 AM ---So I go to Dyckman street in Washington heights on that portion where there are restaurants.
I tell you this, I have tried getting some of them DR chicks, is not easy, I have only gotten with a few but it is tough!
I do see some brothers going there thinking its gonna be like in the DR, ha ha ha, but some do get some dimes and when we talk they say the same thing.

--- End quote ---

Lmao! Listen I'm in that area at least once a month. La marina is my shit! But if dudes think they can pull American Dominicans like they do in DR your buggin especially NYC ones! I mentioned Dyckman on post before when talking about pulling nom pros or chicas outside Sosua! Trust I come up in NYC but it's also because the crowd I roll with. I mentioned if you can pull NYC dimes you can pull dimes anywhere! But back to your topic Dyckman is poppin but to come up that paper and the way you flow or hate to say SWAG will get you play

atlien:

--- Quote from: PrettyBig on October 13, 2017, 11:47:25 AM ---
--- Quote from: atlien on October 13, 2017, 10:54:14 AM ---So I go to Dyckman street in Washington heights on that portion where there are restaurants.

--- End quote ---

Lmao! Listen I'm in that area at least once a month. La marina is my shit! But if dudes think they can pull American Dominicans like they do in DR your buggin especially NYC ones! I mentioned Dyckman on post before when talking about pulling nom pros or chicas outside Sosua! Trust I come up in NYC but it's also because the crowd I roll with. I mentioned if you can pull NYC dimes you can pull dimes anywhere! But back to your topic Dyckman is poppin but to come up that paper and the way you flow or hate to say SWAG will get you play

--- End quote ---

you are right on the dot.
I am honest when I say: its hard to get these chicks, really hard that sometimes I wonder if its worth all the energy and time.
Unlike some dudes who talk all "game" and SWAG they have, these morons don't sound legit, they sound wannabes.
I win some and I lose some, I am confident enough to say that.

PrettyBig:
I grew up in the BX (Courtlandt Ave)... NYC women train you to be a beast at the art of getting pussy! Your game(the way you talk and walk) and your status (money and rep) dictates the quality of pussy you get! Each borough has its flow! If you like Dyckman travel north.... outside of Boston there's a town called Lawrence... 85% Dominican.... same quality w/o the NYC attitude

OneManArmy:
Im a new yorker myself. I hate going to the heights. So many fake people there. The dominican women that are there have been corrupted. All stuck up gold diggers.

Its all drug dealers and people who need to be validated.

Way better places to chill at in NY than the heights. Beautiful women there though ill give u that

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version