global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: best throat goat  (Read 7441 times)

Jazzy2019

Re: best throat goat
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2023, 12:35:08 AM »
I must disagree. I cut my own hair so have the tools to do so when traveling, ( beard every week, hair 2 weeks). Chicas will gladly shave my back and my chest and anywhere else if you let them lol. Just saying Dominican woman prefer less hair on a man. From one gorilla to another lololol
Yup  shaved is good you would not want a big fat chica with a hairy bush that you would losse day light  haha. short pussy or bald toto ,im good to go  tastey toto  !!!!!!!!!
Shaved clean is the best!! I will say thought, I must know a chica before I go down! For those of you that partake, gently suck on the clit and lightly flick it with your tongue to start. most guy (From what I heard) are too rough.Me, I like to make a chica cum at least once before sex. For most women the 2nd or 3rd orgasm is the best, and as a result the best for me too, that's when they "Clamp" down.

I find it takes a few times being with them before you can get them to go past two. Too often am orgasm is such a foreign experience to them that they’re ready to quit after the first one. Once you get them into multiple orgasm territory you literally have an amiga for life. I had an amiga who landed a physician as a savior. When she came back to visit the island she was looking for me.

INewton

« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2023, 11:45:20 PM »
I must disagree. I cut my own hair so have the tools to do so when traveling, ( beard every week, hair 2 weeks). Chicas will gladly shave my back and my chest and anywhere else if you let them lol. Just saying Dominican woman prefer less hair on a man. From one gorilla to another lololol
Yup  shaved is good you would not want a big fat chica with a hairy bush that you would losse day light  haha. short pussy or bald toto ,im good to go  tastey toto  !!!!!!!!!
Shaved clean is the best!! I will say thought, I must know a chica before I go down! For those of you that partake, gently suck on the clit and lightly flick it with your tongue to start. most guy (From what I heard) are too rough.Me, I like to make a chica cum at least once before sex. For most women the 2nd or 3rd orgasm is the best, and as a result the best for me too, that's when they "Clamp" down.

I find it takes a few times being with them before you can get them to go past two. Too often am orgasm is such a foreign experience to them that they’re ready to quit after the first one. Once you get them into multiple orgasm territory you literally have an amiga for life. I had an amiga who landed a physician as a savior. When she came back to visit the island she was looking for me.

So true. It takes building up some rapport for multiple orgasms.

stinqu

« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2023, 06:18:15 PM »
If you mean"rapport" being in tune to a chicas response to what you are doing, then yes! If her hips start moving, shes breathing harder and rubbing he titties, your on point!!! Two fingers in the pussy and my pinkie in the anus works too. Unless you show a women "what she might like" she will be stuck in her head.I have made this mistake at home, DR. women freed me. Now the women I see want to see me too, yes the money is their need, but the time together is a plus.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal