Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Places To Eat

Where are the best places to eat in Sosua?

(1/2) > >>

Iamdreamman35:
I don't care about price. Where can I get a good steak? A great pizza and and an excellent ham and cheese sub? Also, is flip flop and finger finger good spots to eat at in Sosua?

Iamdreamman35:
Just realized Murano answered my question in this thread. Thanks.

https://takemebacktososua.com/index.php?topic=16090.0

Also, I just like recommendations (I think of it as a head start), even though ultimately, I'll form my own opinion about what is good and not good.

stinqu:
Man are you in the wrong place to eat steak! First off they don't hang there meat to age it. I buy loin sections all the time, porterhouse,T-bone and strip loin,aged 21 days minimum,

stinqu:
I have found the best food is local. If the  locals eat there "that's the place". A good meal for 2-300 peso, these type of places are there.

Ted68:

--- Quote from: Iamdreamman35 on January 26, 2024, 10:16:02 AM ---I don't care about price. Where can I get a good steak? A great pizza and and an excellent ham and cheese sub? Also, is flip flop and finger finger good spots to eat at in Sosua?

--- End quote ---

If you get to Santo Domingo I ate at a spot called La Parilla on the Malecon. Couple of other steak houses there as well. You will get better quality of beef in the restaurants. I know you asked specifically about Sosua but if you decide to take that journey, there you go.

I eat at Flips at least twice when I'm Sosua, Margot and El Rancho hotel. Haven't eaten at Finger Finger's but I just stop there for a few drinks when at the beach. Playa Alicia waterfront and Piergiorgio are also spots I like.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version