Sosua > Transportation: Getting around Sosua

Uber in Santo domingo

(1/2) > >>

samashe:
Thank u guys for the uber heads up in SD. Wish Sosua had this quaility. No problem even during curfew.

Landed in Santo Domingo yesterday 7pm jetblue. Front of the Plane.  No checked bags. Half the people had to do a test. Other half, luckily me, just did a temp check.

Taxis rush me. 40 dollars to take me to FW Marriot.  Uber 760 pesos... I wish you could have seen their faces when i refused their dropping counter offers. LOL.

I eventually got the taxis down to $17 american. But by that time my uber was on the way.  They kept telling my BS. Like the driver couldnt bc of curfew.  But he was already waiting for me while they argued. And showed me articles about Uber drivers killing people.

Driver was great and SAFE. Nice New Hyundai. Right up to your standards.

1 thing though, my whole little Santo domingo side trip is f--ked. I came here to see my 'retired' whores.  1)Carolin got her period yesterday and just had a death in the family. Now she is already near sosoua. 2)my other Pamela is pregnant! But i always wanted to due that, so i am waiting on her. Pictured is Pamela

JoeyInNY:
Look at the bright side...Pamela takes it raw. Enjoy!

samashe:

--- Quote from: JoeyInNY on October 29, 2020, 12:25:46 PM ---Look at the bright side...Pamela takes it raw. Enjoy!

--- End quote ---

So! Pamela has been taking it raw from me for like 5 years now. But she is scared to contract something now bc of her baby. This is the first time i am actually using a condom on her. Smh.

JoeyInNY:

--- Quote from: samashe on October 29, 2020, 12:39:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: JoeyInNY on October 29, 2020, 12:25:46 PM ---Look at the bright side...Pamela takes it raw. Enjoy!

--- End quote ---

So! Pamela has been taking it raw from me for like 5 years now. But she is scared to contract something now bc of her baby. This is the first time i am actually using a condom on her. Smh.

--- End quote ---

NOW she's worried about diseases? LOL, that sucks. If they have rapid result clinics there like in the states that might be the way to go, but that's a hassle.

Hoosier:
Sam, I had almost the exact same situation in April 2019. Taxi drivers were quoting $50 and $60 to go the El Conde in the Colonial Zone. Went upstairs, ordered an uber.  I paid 738 pesos. I was a happy man.

Took Uber all over Santo Domingo and Boca Chica.  Had one of my credit cards temporarily blocked because the Uber app percentage-based tip amounts were so small they triggered the credit card company's fraud algorithm.  Had to give paper tips after that to avoid a repeat.  The fares were just unbelievably low. Cheapest rides I've had in my life.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version