Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Current News About Sosua

Oasis aka Field of dreams

(1/3) > >>

tugboaboat5393:
Ok Sirs Thinking of stoping by there next week  Are they open closed dead and buried,,? Has not be any trip reports or up dates on there face book...any info or recent visits would help !

Silkyslim75:
All I can say is that the website is dead. I was wondering about it myself.

Just_A_Guy:

--- Quote from: tugboaboat5393 on February 18, 2024, 07:11:42 AM ---Ok Sirs Thinking of stoping by there next week  Are they open closed dead and buried,,? Has not be any trip reports or up dates on there face book...any info or recent visits would help !

--- End quote ---

I haven't been there since it was still called "FOD".

Wouldn't necessarily hurt to just go take one for the team and check it out.  Then do a trip report afterwards. 

tugboaboat5393:
Unconfirmed word on the street as of today Open after 5 pm   , i may check it out !

DJ Oldboy:
Back when it was a going concern,I'd make that my last overnight stay. then on getaway day hit Playa Dorada for an early 18 holes. Follow that up with a shower,2 or 3 beers and a little slap n tickle; then cross the highway n go wheels up with a big old smile on my face. Hopin it's got somethin goin on next January so I can drop in. Who knows, maybe someone can tell me how to get Yahaira out of retirement,or wherever she is

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version