global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: "Yomery"....any info?  (Read 2186 times)

Just_A_Guy

"Yomery"....any info?
« on: April 17, 2019, 11:43:49 AM »
This is "Yomery/Yomeri" (or however the hell you spell it).  She's about 6'0 or 6'1, so you can't miss her, and pretty much a regular in Clasico and whatnot. She's been another one that I've been meaning to see, but wind up blowing off every time i'm there.

Has anybody been with her?...and if so, how was your experience, and what was she like?

TioEscobar

Re: "Yomery"....any info?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 11:53:27 AM »
Shit .. pass me them digits, I'll hit if for you on the 3rd and report back to you!  LMAO!  I'll be in Santiago though .. looks like she could be from there?? (complexion) 

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 12:05:48 PM »
If she put on a few extra pounds...then I saw her in Classicos shaking her ass to catch a n----. She looked good, but that face and nose up in the air, was telling me it would cost more than I would be willing to pay.  I passed on that shit.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2019, 12:28:22 PM »
If she put on a few extra pounds...then I saw her in Classicos shaking her ass to catch a n----. She looked good, but that face and nose up in the air, was telling me it would cost more than I would be willing to pay.  I passed on that shit.

That's kinda the vibe i get from her as well.....which also aided in my decision of blowing her off. 

But shit, every time i see her, i think, DAMN....lol.  That's why i'm lookin to see others' thoughts/experiences with her.

Captainsaveahoe

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2019, 01:30:42 PM »
I hit for $3k....that was her first price.  I’m sure I could have got it for $2k or def $2.5k but didn’t feel like negotiating.  She is a big girl.  Nice ass.  No bbbj. 

Ghost of PB

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2019, 01:32:08 PM »
See I respect that! You stayed in your lane...you knew it wasn’t in your financial game plan! It’s dudes who say “ look at him ... he’s spending top dollar” smh! If I see her she will be shaking that ass

DeeDaDon

• Happy Chapi,,,Happy Papi
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2019, 03:48:59 PM »
Y’all about taht nose ????

She def got a nose job lol

Masterloxxx2015

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2019, 04:19:25 PM »
my god 6'0???? that's crazy.....

i too along with J.A.G is putting out a APB on this chick..that ass look lethal..approach with caution....message me if you find...2 chicas numbers is the reward

WorstBehavior

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2019, 04:32:29 PM »
i think i'll try her on....will report back...lol

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2019, 04:42:04 PM »
I have to admit 3K is a fair price for seeing what the experience is like. 4K if she throws in the 3rd hole.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

justincase689

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2019, 05:14:47 PM »
What about that chica thats like 6'3...you can't miss her...i was just bs'n her her and she refused 3k...

mouse14

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2019, 09:06:30 PM »
Yes. Bumped into her at Classico got her number on the beach. She is strapped will ask 4k but if you vibe with her you will be fine... 4k is worth it and you will get your 4k worth.

STARLORD

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2019, 10:22:15 PM »
How many pops?

streeteasy

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2019, 07:50:24 AM »
Now a 6ft bihhh in the Su is something special.  I'd up my spending for this one.  Some hoes you're not gonna miss out on for a few bucks.  Anyone with contacts for 6ft hoes hit me up. Youll be rewarded handsomely.  I'm 6'4 and love me a tall bitch.

Azzman

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2019, 11:53:06 AM »
Yomi, one of my Re-ups aswell she comes across as a diva but is good people. Daytime action only for the low. She puts that Arch in her back! I make her keep her shoes ???? on, bitch is sexy as f--k to me, f--k the nose and that picture don’t do her any justice, Trust!
"A True Playa from the Himalayas" Romey Rome in the House...

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal