global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: how young is too young  (Read 14123 times)

Samson

Re: how young is too young
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2014, 11:09:38 AM »
All good if you went at 20 30 40 or 50! There are not to many 20 year old's going to Sosua unless they are not getting no ass at that young age at home or they want that 1 time adventure and that is cool. To each his own but I gave my opinion and it is all good. Hanging with an 18 year in Ho city is funny to me. I have an 20 year that says he will go 1 day when he cannot get any pussy here. If he wanted to go, he would go on his own!

juice1 lol you are funny (competition, street smarts, portfolio) a lack of communication skills fella!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 12:12:40 PM by Samson »

juice1

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2014, 11:13:12 AM »
The main reason why the 18 yr old wanted to go and went was not for the hoes. It was because of the drinking age. Can't drink freely at clubs in the states. Hoes had nothing to do with it. He went for the partying. I don't see much difference from 18 to 20. At 18 you a man and if you aint then something is wrong.

Samson you seem to be loosing your memory already. Your first post your condemning 21 yr olds and now your endorsing them. You jump the fence back and forth quite often? At least i stand firm in what i believe in. You just mad at my comment bout you…… aint you? Admit it.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 11:21:41 AM by juice1 »

Samson

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2014, 11:17:06 AM »
Ok juice1 whatever you say!

MaxPrimo1

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2014, 11:17:56 AM »
Samson I don't think guys go to sosua because they can't get pussy in US or canada ... It is really easy to be honest .... Some like myself just like to f--k beautiful girls and they leave with 1500-2000 and not %17 or stress with a miserable Us westernized chick lol

juice1

« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2014, 11:26:08 AM »
There you go. Tybanks gets it. They way i see things is that you pay the hoe to leave. She get her money and you both move on to the next.

Samson

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2014, 11:36:55 AM »
TyBanks25 I would like to change what I said. Most guys that go there 3 4 5 times a year are not attracting quality women here. Stress has nothing to do with it. To travel like that they are only f--king quantity here but not quality if any at all. The shoe may not fit you but look at the guys that you see there. They have to live a fantasy there. I have a 30 year old co worker that is killing here why would he spend all his money to traveling when the women he gets here, those women cannot touch! Some may be equal but not better so why spend thousands to travel there unless they are much better then what is happening in your life. The age dictates mostly what is happening in your life. When I was 20 to 25 there ain't 1 dominicana that is pulled in Sosua rumba or d latins that are equal. Who the hell is having stress with women at the age of 20.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 11:52:46 AM by Samson »

MaxPrimo1

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2014, 11:42:07 AM »
Got you Sampson ... Some of your statements are true

soulstar

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2014, 11:59:08 AM »
I think what's getting lost here from the young mans original query is the fact that he referenced
emotionally being wounded(from old pussy) now we all know that nothing takes the mind off the
emotional wounds of old pussy like new pussy and plenty of it!! Perhaps the young lion is just looking
to do a little hunting in new terrain....Actually I applaud his candor and honesty- yes maybe the bitches at his school associate him with the other girl so it's hard to move on- whatever his reasons
these DR bitches are professional lovers and damn good at their f--king job (pun intended)
While it is a bit unusual for a young man to feel the need to come all this way for some ass-
Maybe he's just like us at heart - a guy that wants to have some no strings guaranteed pussy-
My first trip did wonders for my self esteem and I'm 50! Lol lets be real here guys the kid needs
a little love luck and what better place to get it??? So young Johnny come on down, bring your guns to town....

juice1

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2014, 12:07:06 PM »
John, to answer your question. DO YOUR THING BRO. Don't let others discourage you. We are all individuals and have different situations that require different needs. While like soulstar says there are not that many 20 yr olds there in Sosua nobody will judge you. What is the worst thing that can happen? A few hangovers and you'll spend some money? Just remember to wrap it up and you'll be fine. Plenty of k people hanging around that will be more than happy to have a drink with you and give you the lowdown.

soulstar

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2014, 12:17:42 PM »
Juice is right on bc the guys def stick together and develop quick bonds as we are all there for the
same reason - I roll solo and never had a problem meeting guys to show me the ropes and even do things together once you find out you like the same shit ie diving, snorkeling or even I went to the cockfights in the barrio with this guy I met from Pennsylvania- its got a real summer camp college dorm vibe to the whole experience you will def meet some cool guys of all races from US Canada and Europe - ofcourse tho as usual the coolest guys of all are black guys from NY lolol

vpchill

• Happy Birthday Sports Bar & Grill
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2014, 02:08:40 PM »
So what some of you are saying is men don't have emotions? Help me with that cause I see dudes crying daily over these bitches.. Please remember something, Be an idiot and act like this girl aint shit but she is still a woman. If you were in here situation you would be selling ass to feed your family too.. They don't prostitute as a hobby. its out of need.
Men fall in love daily with these girls. One thing about Latin Affection is it will make you believe you are the ONLY One
Happy Birthday Sports Bar & Grill...... Sosua, RD

Entrance to Playa sosua (In Plaza Next to Western Union)

JohnW123

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2014, 03:32:55 PM »
Wow all these responses in a day, lol but anyway thanks for all the honest opinions and keepin it real, and for the record i dont have much problem getting pussy right now, its just boring, and the ones that i want i have to make too much of a damn effort and take her out blah blah blah, im about to continute schooling in the fall i just want easy pussy and no emotions and strings attached with exotic women, i just hope im not looked at weird by other tourists lol
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 03:41:30 PM by JohnW123 »

ccontraction

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2014, 04:07:03 PM »
You won't look weird to me cause I won't know ya...You get pussy but it is boring, damn what a statement lol!!!...That sounds like a statement that would from a 51 year old like me...Can't nobody stop you from traveling!

petey

« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2014, 04:28:03 PM »
Am in my mid 20s and nobody look at me funny in sosua cum down ull have a blast..I get pussy in the u.s  I got a dominicanas in the states to but that dont  stop me from getting more n more..bottom line cum college dude!

Tallguy

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2014, 04:43:19 PM »
Johnw123......college grad, age 21, yes...YOU SHOULD GO TO D.R.,  I remember when I was 21, I just turn 50 last October....I was confuse did not want I wanted, and I was not lucky to have a group like this to get some honest advice on mongering traveling....You probably are fed-up of American women or not......my opinion AMERICAN WOMEN ARE A PAIN IN THE ASS PERIOD....to much bullshit to get the pussy...

when you traveling you open up your mind of all the possibililty .....your life will change for the better....traveling international you are treated like a king...

if you have any questions about going to D.R. just ask....about were to stay, how to pay the chicas etc, etc, any question at all...we are here to HELP...Most of us have travel to D.R. and many other parts of the world....lot of us are in our 30's, 40's 50's....

REMEMBER...ALWAYS BE A SUTDENT OF THIS MONGERING TRAVELING SCENE....MEANING ALWAYS WILLING TO LEARN FROM PEOPLE WHO TRAVEL...... 
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 05:00:31 PM by Tallguy »

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal