global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED? OR THINGS CHICAS DID TO MAKE YOU LAUGH?  (Read 35290 times)

murano2010

Re: WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED? OR THINGS CHICAS DID TO MAKE YOU LAUGH?
« Reply #180 on: June 18, 2021, 06:48:11 AM »
I’ve left Chicas at the gate on a moto, if I don’t like the price. They usually pay it, or take what I can give. Like if it’s 3-4pm I’m coming with 50 peso regardless, if it’s 6/7 I’ll bring 100 peso to be safe, all that it’s 200 peso she coming from charamicos ain’t working even if it’s dark. However if she came in a taxi when I specifically said catch a moto/Guagua/publico/etc... or I’m not paying 20-30$ for 1-5$ transportation from POP/Cabarete, I’m looking at her then turning back to my hotel and she can work something out with the transportation. Generally they come inside laughing, because I’m not going for it. They’ll bring it up but will drop it and never mention anything about me being cheap.

I actually remember another funny story about a chic I hit once before she started begging. I hit a Chica I met outside bailees and she gave me a ride to my hotel around when COVID19 shutdowns first started. She hit me up about 8-9 months later with her two daughters on videocall introducing themselves to say hi. I was legit confused, then she pops up on screen to say hi then tries to show me an empty fridge and said she was hungry and had no food. She wanted 50$ WesternUnion. I didn’t do it but did repeat this year for 2000 peso, and somehow she got thicker with a bigger ass during the lockdowns yet was hungry.
I’ve left Chicas at the gate on a moto, if I don’t like the price. They usually pay it, or take what I can give. Like if it’s 3-4pm I’m coming with 50 peso regardless, if it’s 6/7 I’ll bring 100 peso to be safe, all that it’s 200 peso she coming from charamicos ain’t working even if it’s dark.

I hear you.   Ive done the same, left chicks outside,  if the price wasnt right.  However, to mitigate price problems where I intend to pay for a chicks moto.  I tell the chica beforehand how much Im paying.  I may even instruct her to get a moto for a specific price.  If her moto quotes me any more than what I told her, and she doesnt step up to pay the difference,  or doesnt say anything about it.  I may leave her right there.    And let them sort it out.   

However if she came in a taxi when I specifically said catch a moto/Guagua/publico/etc... or I’m not paying 20-30$ for 1-5$ transportation from POP/Cabarete, I’m looking at her then turning back to my hotel and she can work something out with the transportation.

Exactly, a chick has to be able to follow instructions if they expect others to pay for some of their job related expenses.   

I actually remember another funny story about a chic I hit once before she started begging. I hit a Chica I met outside bailees and she gave me a ride to my hotel around when COVID19 shutdowns first started. She hit me up about 8-9 months later with her two daughters on videocall introducing themselves to say hi. I was legit confused, then she pops up on screen to say hi then tries to show me an empty fridge and said she was hungry and had no food. She wanted 50$ WesternUnion. I didn’t do it but did repeat this year for 2000 peso, and somehow she got thicker with a bigger ass during the lockdowns yet was hungry.

And just think,  how many other cats they did the same thing to?   Seeing empty fridges,  and being bamboozled by other chica schemes during the pandemic caused record numbers of guys to part with hundreds of thousands of "Simp"athy dollars last year.   
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

Viva La Vega

« Reply #181 on: June 18, 2021, 07:51:46 AM »
Im opening this up for input in regards to how guys navigate while on vacation :

I partially covered some of the trappings or dealing with locals.   One thing a guy can do when it comes to chica transit,  is to make it clear ahead of time,  that the chicks transportation costs is her responsibility.     IMO refusing to get involved with paying for a chicks comings and goings is a good way to avoid any interaction with the hustlers she brings to your door/spot.   

By not being a part of her transportation hustle, nobody can claim that you owe them 200 pesos for a 50 peso moto ride,  or 1500/2500 pesos for a taxi that supposedly came all the way from Puerto Plata to where the guy is staying.   I recently was witness to a dude staying up in a villa, who mis communicated with a Haitian chick that showed up at the front gate with a moto standing by. 

He didnt actually have a date with her, but she showed up pretending that she was supposed to come.   The situation was almost like a chick causing drama, trying to get paid.   He goes down to the front gate to meet her, and she's standing there with the moto.    Dude tells the guard that shes his company.   But now the moto wants to get paid.  He's been waiting for at least 10 minutes.

Dude asks the moto how much?   Moto blurts out 200 pesos for a 50 peso ride.   Chick was on the strip prior.   But because she got dropped off at a villa,  and the moto waited to get paid,  the moto upped the fee to 100 pesos, and added another 100 because he waited.

All of that drama and unnecessary expense initially orchestrated by the chica seeking to get paid and not giving a f--k.   And then the dude, putting himself in the position of dealing with a chick that shows up without 1st confirming it with him.   It gets worse.   Once he takes control of her presence,  the security guard checks her ID.   

It's already obvious that she is Haitian.   The guard was fumbling with the ID and was refusing to let her in.    The dude's knee jerk reaction is to bribe the guard.   But guess what he has in his hand ready to give before talking it out?   A 500 peso note.    The good thing,  the guard didnt see him pull it out.   The guard let the chick go with him.

Ahhh but remember when I said the locals are one step ahead of us?   Well after a lack luster, boring,  no home training visit/encounter,  the dude calls her a cab for her to leave.    Not sure where she said she was going,  but those taxis coming to those villas are not cheap.  Not the ride itself, but the fact that a taxi is almost always needed, back and forth for yourself and your guests.  And that taxi bill adds up.    Their prices are already inflated simply because the customer is staying there.   No motoconchos are allowed to pickup or drop off to ones exact address on the complex.   Cars and taxis yes,  motos no.   

Ok so the chick leaves the guys unit alone in a taxi,  gets to the gate.  The security guard wont give her,  her ID because the guy didnt come to the gate with her or call.   The guy needed to vouch that all is well.   Security guard tells the guy that he has to come to the front gate.    Guy walks down,  guard tells him about the policy.   The guy assumed that the guy wasnt going to give the chick her iD.   Maybe yes, maybe no.     

But he assumes ( due to a language barrier ) the guard was angling for a tip/propina.   He probably was.    So he busts out with a 500 peso bill to give to the guard.   Even if one were to offer a tip/propina, 100 to 200 pesos would be more than enough.   But damn,  that was her ID,  he shouldnt have to offer jack.   If anything,  getting her ID back is her problem to solve, not his.    Why so?   He just paid the chick for her services.   

Guys need to remember,  these chicks have their own expenses for being in the game.  Unless she's special and/or a regular.   There is no need to be tacking on unnecessary expenses and costs when the chica can pay for her own expenses leading up to them getting paid from a client.     Just like any other job.  Sometimes you have to pay from your own earnings for your own transportation, and lunch. 

It's not the jobs responsibility for you to make it to work, and to be fed.    In fact, it's not the jobs responsibility to make sure your rent or utilities are paid,  or your medical bills.    The jobs responsibility is to pay you for what you've earned.   Thats why I believe guys need to recognize when chicas try to pressure them, by complaining about their financial problems.   

As if their financial problems is supposed to be yours to be aware of to solve.  No way.   My attitude is,  your financial problems are not my concern.  I dont need to know about what it is you are dealing with in your life.   All I need to know,  is are you willing and able to work?  If so, then you can get what you need from what you earn.  More importantly, if you need more than what the job pays,  then you may need to keep taking on jobs until you get enough to handle your business.   

I say this because some chicks seem to act as if you are supposed to pay them enough in order to meet some financial need.    No.  If it takes 3 visits of work in order to meet your rent obligation, or whatever lie you made up,  then so be it.   No windfalls.   You got multiple clients that are all paying, and we already know this when dealing with you. 

I think it is very prudent in these times,  for mongers/men to keep their expenses when dealing with a chick who hasnt performed any services yet,  to a minimum.    Especially since many of these muggs dont appreciate us paying for extras like transpo, meals etc.    I believe if more guys put more emphasis on chicks paying for their own transpo or other expenses,  the less likely of them being able to bamboozle you directly, or indirectly through other hustlers in the mix.   

Oh I forgot to add,  I saw the guys chick on the strip maybe an hour later.   So technically she didnt need a taxi just to get back to the strip.   But thats what happens when you choose a villa with rules/restrictions in place.   

A car is a must if you stay in a Villa.

1/ The obvious, back and forth during the day it's likely a $10 taxi
2/ Needed for a run to Dolci Secreto if you have someone new on the strip and don't feel like sharing your space.
3/ No additional transportation issues for your guests, you take them in and out of security and just drop them off where you found them.

If i am calling someone in from POP it's $1500-$2000RD plus $200 for taxi and i will meet them at the Texaco, text me when they are on the way and when they pass the airport.

In Cuba the question, "are you in a house or a hotel" qualifies you as a customer because hotels are not chica friendly, at all. I am not sure why the question "where are you staying" comes up in Sousa.

1/ Making sure you are not at Casa Marina
2/ Making sure you are at a place they have not been banned from
3/ Qualifying your wallet

A bit of me thinks it may be number three most times, so i fib a little, Seabreeze or NG but likely first time out it's off to the Cabana with minimal negotiation and $2000 and then that's the set rate for another visit. You blurt out you are in a house i always have the feeling the negotiations may be a little tougher.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 08:05:56 AM by Viva La Vega »

Travelguy90

« Reply #182 on: June 18, 2021, 08:19:41 AM »
I’ve left Chicas at the gate on a moto, if I don’t like the price. They usually pay it, or take what I can give. Like if it’s 3-4pm I’m coming with 50 peso regardless, if it’s 6/7 I’ll bring 100 peso to be safe, all that it’s 200 peso she coming from charamicos ain’t working even if it’s dark. However if she came in a taxi when I specifically said catch a moto/Guagua/publico/etc... or I’m not paying 20-30$ for 1-5$ transportation from POP/Cabarete, I’m looking at her then turning back to my hotel and she can work something out with the transportation. Generally they come inside laughing, because I’m not going for it. They’ll bring it up but will drop it and never mention anything about me being cheap.

I’ve left Chicas at the gate on a moto, if I don’t like the price. They usually pay it, or take what I can give. Like if it’s 3-4pm I’m coming with 50 peso regardless, if it’s 6/7 I’ll bring 100 peso to be safe, all that it’s 200 peso she coming from charamicos ain’t working even if it’s dark.

I hear you.   Ive done the same, left chicks outside,  if the price wasnt right.  However, to mitigate price problems where I intend to pay for a chicks moto.  I tell the chica beforehand how much Im paying.  I may even instruct her to get a moto for a specific price.  If her moto quotes me any more than what I told her, and she doesnt step up to pay the difference,  or doesnt say anything about it.  I may leave her right there.    And let them sort it out.   

However if she came in a taxi when I specifically said catch a moto/Guagua/publico/etc... or I’m not paying 20-30$ for 1-5$ transportation from POP/Cabarete, I’m looking at her then turning back to my hotel and she can work something out with the transportation.

Exactly, a chick has to be able to follow instructions if they expect others to pay for some of their job related expenses.   

And just think,  how many other cats they did the same thing to?   Seeing empty fridges,  and being bamboozled by other chica schemes during the pandemic caused record numbers of guys to part with hundreds of thousands of "Simp"athy dollars last year.
I honestly think that because they’re women and generally freelancers, guys forget that they are dealing with prostitutes. Not even getting in the financials, but the girls provide sex as a service. If the female is stuck in a sticky situation she can leverage her Toto or mouth to get out, provided the cop/taxi/owner is male. I always assume that the girls drivers are friends, family or someone they are messing around with, so if I don’t pay and say “never mind I don’t want a session because I can see a problem starting already“ when the girl “negotiated” or “paid” they worked out some arrangements that likely will be sexual so she can keep most if not all her money.

Pretty sure a taxi wants 20-40$ but if the girl offers him multiple sessions or bjs as payments, he’s gonna smile and go take his ass to a calmado get some presidentes and link with her later. It’s because I seen taxi drivers throughout Latin America soliciting girls, heck even in Thailand they trying to get a discount or free smash. Use to be that way in the states until the human trafficking thing blew up, now Uber’s and Lyft drivers not trying to risk it, at least in central Florida around Orlando from my experience.
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

murano2010

« Reply #183 on: June 18, 2021, 08:46:46 AM »

1/ The obvious, back and forth during the day it's likely a $10 taxi
2/ Needed for a run to Dolci Secreto if you have someone new on the strip and don't feel like sharing your space.
3/ No additional transportation issues for your guests, just drop them off where you found them.

If i am calling someone in from POP it's $1500-$2000RD plus $200 for taxi and i will meet them at the Texaco, text me when they are on the way and when they pass the airport.

In Cuba the question, "are you in a house or a hotel" qualifies you as a customer because hotels are not chica friendly, at all. I am not sure why the question "where are you staying" comes up in Sousa.

A bit of me thinks it may be number three most times, so i fib a little, Seabreeze or NG but likely first time out it's off to the Cabana with minimal negotiation and $2000 and then that's the set rate for another visit. You blurt out you are in a house i always have the feeling the negotiations may be a little tougher.

My three buddies staying up at their villa are being reminded of that fact.   They stayed in a villa more than a year ago and havent been back to the DR since then ( until recently ).  And even then,  none of them rented a car, they just  depended on taxis.  Maybe they had a regular driver, not sure?   But not the case this trip.   All three of them have felt the burden and expense of relying on taxis for themselves and their guests.   

IMO your numbers 2 and 3 are the most likely reasons a chick asks where you are staying.   Additionally,  a chick may have other reasons.  Like wanting to avoid running into other clients ( or her regulars or pretend novios ) where she's about to go to work.   

Including friends of guys associated with her current client.   The type that may compare notes on her.   Such as price, performance or drama level.   

Where a guy is staying can help a chica pre calculate potential opportunities to fleece a client.   Like the type of things that may be available to steal.   The possibility of getting some of her friends invited ( to the villa ) to get a piece of the action.    In essence sharing the COW. 

Once knowing a guy is staying in a pricey place, a chica may attempt to encourage or reinforce her client into having to impress her/them with his spending habits.  Otherwise be labelled as cheap or stupid.   So a chica having the opportunity to order or shop for expensive items/drinks/entrees ( at his expense ) prior to spending time at the mans spot is part of the hustle.     

A chica can also attempt to use a guys villa as her staging area that she can retreat to for maximum comfort.   Still work/juggle other clients while she is out "visiting friends/relatives" or "going to the salon" etc.   

« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 11:19:40 AM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #184 on: June 18, 2021, 08:59:05 AM »
I am amazed that some are unwilling to try and drive. Hell OK Motors just wants you to bring the bumper back and their insurance is 350 pesos a day!!  Why not drive and make your vacation better?  Many need to get out of their comfort zone and enjoy even more of their vacations. Pack up some chicas and head for Nagua!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

murano2010

« Reply #185 on: June 18, 2021, 09:30:23 AM »
I am amazed that some are unwilling to try and drive. Hell OK Motors just wants you to bring the bumper back and their insurance is 350 pesos a day!!  Why not drive and make your vacation better?  Many need to get out of their comfort zone and enjoy even more of their vacations. Pack up some chicas and head for Nagua!

I think it's 45/55 Papi.  I could be wrong?    IMO 45% of DR tourists that are repeat visitors ( the numbers may be higher ) refuse or are unwilling to drive.  And a significant % tourists are unwilling to venture out from Sosua, whether they elect to drive or can have a driver.    I have bumped into a couple of expats that drive,  that barely been further than Cabarete.   Know nothing about getting around in PP, and would never go as far as Santiago.   

I am impressed with many folks that drive all over the place.  And know their way around quite well.    Back in 2015 when I bought my 1st two pasolas,  me and my pretend GF drove them all the way to Moca through the mountains.    I managed to get a couple of guys to do it.   But that didnt last long.  Especially since the road got extremely bad, even for cars and suv's.     
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 11:20:53 AM by murano2010 »

murano2010

« Reply #186 on: June 18, 2021, 10:04:57 AM »
On the subject of roads,  about 2 weeks ago I went to PriceSmart in Santiago by way of the mountains on route 25 ( starting off near Montellano off of route 5 ).

FWIW or FYI,  that road ( route 25 ) is still very much under construction.   Yes, more road has been completed this year,  and the ride is nice and smooth.    Especially the 1st 10 to 15 minutes from Route 5,  and the last 20 minutes before arriving into Santiago at the bottom of the mountain.   However there are still sections in the middle that are in very bad shape.   You may also need to factor in time lost having to stop a few times while both directions of traffic is blocked by heavy construction equipment.   

IMO,  route 25 is showing potential to be a decent scenic alternative to Santiago,  but nothing beats traveling at highway speeds, cruising along on a mostly straight and smooth road.   The curvy ride through the mountains can take it's toll on a driver.   I felt a major difference, when I took route 5 back to Sosua through PP.    It's one thing if you are going one way through the mountains.   You do it, and it's over.   But going back the same way?   I can hardly wait to get off of that route, and back on a straight smooth road again.   
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 10:09:01 AM by murano2010 »

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #187 on: June 18, 2021, 11:35:11 AM »
I kinda of appreciate them dragging their feet on that road.  I've been looking at real estate up on that road in the middle of nowhere and right now it's cheap! I can only imagine how it will increase when that road is finished and there is an influx of people moving in there to commute between there and Pop or there and Santiago.

murano2010

« Reply #188 on: July 07, 2021, 12:59:37 PM »
Tuesday July 7, 2021 

A minor PSA.    Me and a buddy have lunch at Joselitos on the beach.  I guess thats #66.  Neither of us suspect we are about to be bamboozled.   I order the one pound red snapper for 750 pesos.   My buddy orders some seafood dish for 750 pesos.   We each have one ginger ale soda.   Were casually talking with the waitresses.

We get the bill and it's almost 2900 pesos.   WTF just happened?   Well for one,  we each asked for Ginger Ales,  but never asked how much they cost beforehand.   They turned out to be 200 pesos each?   So 400 pesos just for two sodas?    I know, I know.   Who would feel they need to ask the price of a can of soda?   

Unfortunately,  when you are in a tourist area,  asking how much before consuming/eating is exactly what one may need to do.  As you can see, ya cant underestimate some of these locals when they're dealing with foreigners.   They have all kinds of game in being able to pad a bill.   In my case, I'm surprised they didnt try to claim I had a pound and a half fish.   So they could charge me 1000 pesos for my meal.

My buddies meal on the bill was over 1400 pesos.   They basically included an additional plate of food ( 750 pesos ) that he never ordered or ate.     So I guess,  they were going to make their money on the additional plate.   I got a pass because they didnt try to inflate my order ( except for the soda ).    My buddy insisted that he wasnt going to pay it.   Showed them what he ordered which was on the menu.   And the plate they tried to charge him with was no where to be found.   

We gave them exact change for only what we ordered/ate and bounced.   At the time I was pissed just for them charging us 400 pesos for two sodas.    I was glad I didnt ask for another.   Thanks for the reinforcement/lesson Joselito.    Dont consume anything unless you know what you are paying for.   Better yet, be careful trying out places you dont frequent, stick to your known or favorite places.   Where ever you dine,  do your due diligence in asking questions and pay attention to details.   

Even though I didnt have a problem with my fish meal,  I should have been more proactive making sure I made myself clear that I only wanted one pound fish.  And make sure we both understood that the price was 750 pesos.      Even though I said what I wanted,  I never got confirmation from the girl that she understood.   I should have got her to repeat what I said, and the price of what I ordered.    And same thing for my buddy.   Get them to repeat the order they heard, and the price.   Pain in the ass I know.   But where are we?   The Dominican Republic.     

I have heard some horror stories that some guys have had trying out the Haitian spots.   Including Big Mama over charging cats.       

murano2010

« Reply #189 on: July 08, 2021, 08:01:32 AM »
Some chicks are just stuck on stupid.

Haitian chica :  My Love, As you are, everything is fine. I have a lot of problem. I cant pay my house. Oh God help me. 

Me : Hola

Her : Como Esta?

Me : Estoy bien   Tu disponible hoy?

Her : Sii

Me :  A que hora tu en mi casa?   

Her : 8

Me : A las 8.  Tu seguro?

Her : Si

Me : Ok A las 8.   Texto cuando en camino a mi casa

Her : Si

This whole exchange is around 6pm.    The chick lives in Maranatha.   So assuming she's coming from there , she would need to leave her house at 720 , no later than 730 in order to be at my house by 8pm.

I didnt hear anything from her.  No text, nothing advising me that she is on her way.   She agreed to it, and acknowledged that is what she was supposed to do, right?   Ok I get a text at 8 telling me she is getting a moto?   At that point,  I tell her to forget it.  Stay where you are, Im leaving.    Like they all do,  the chick ignores the text and shows up anyway.    I guess she camped out hoping I was home and i'd let her in.   And as usual, she's complaining about why I left,  or not letting her in. Just plain dumb.   

This is something a lot of guys get themselves sucked into.  Allowing chicks to do this bullshit.  And even when theyre late,  they let them muggs in because they dont want to miss out on the pussy.   But me?   I dont entertain shit like that.  If they choose to use bricks for brains when it comes to being somewhere on time,  they are going to end up dealing with the consequences for ass backwards thinking.     

I swear I dont know how some of these mofos get by in life with their hair brained illogical thinking.   If the mugg was going on a job interview that starts at 8 in the morning,  you mean to tell me this mugg is going to leave their house 5 minutes after 8 to get to the interview?   There is no mystery to why so many of these muggs are unemployable.   Cant follow simple instructions.   Worse is that they are f--king up access to the money they are trying to earn.   Anybody in their right mind,  does whatever it takes to make sure they are where they are supposed to be, so they dont miss out on an opportunity.   

The problem with enough of these chicks,  they dont usually get put in check or called out.  They are used to guys putting up with their late ness often due to them trying to juggle clients.   And if they arent juggling clients,  theyre just late because they dont give a shit about structure or respect other's time.    Not even earning money is a strong enough incentive to overcome just plain stupidity on their part.     

« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 08:22:11 AM by murano2010 »

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #190 on: July 08, 2021, 08:30:10 AM »
My guess is that living hand to mouth, they are always in the moment and the moment has no correlation with a clock.  I had a new one, ask me for a phone...no strings attached...a straight gift.  I told her no and if she wanted to earn money towards buying a phone, we could work something out. She blocked me.  The next time I saw her, she was all smiles and wanting to earn some money right then!  I told her no and she looked at me with big doe eyes asking why Papi???  Because I have another woman that treats me better than you. I dont think I said it correctly in spanish...but she got the message. I ignored her after that and she walked away from my table.

Viva La Vega

« Reply #191 on: July 08, 2021, 09:30:09 AM »
Seems i am hanging on to a couple of regulars that i should me letting go but... They are always on time! Punctuality goes a long way for me.

murano2010

« Reply #192 on: July 08, 2021, 07:52:52 PM »
Seems i am hanging on to a couple of regulars that i should me letting go but... They are always on time! Punctuality goes a long way for me.
This Haitian chick I mentioned,  has recently started being in some sort of rotation.   Ive hired her to clean my place at least 3 times.   Two out of three visits she came to clean she was on time.   The last two short time visits,  she was late.

We arranged for her to try again tonight.  But this time,  her sticking to the protocol.   Which is simply,  text when she is on her way.  And allow sufficient time for travel so she gets to my place on time.  Thats it.   This evening, everything went well.   In fact, the session was a little more passionate this time, and her juice box got wet real quick.    Being fair and firm paid off, at least for tonight.   

stinqu

« Reply #193 on: July 10, 2021, 04:51:50 PM »
Don't swet it Dominican time is allot like Jamacan time "SOON COME MAN" . If you what her to be on time, tell her 7, she'll be there before 8, and make her wait, easy peasey.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #194 on: July 10, 2021, 05:01:18 PM »
Don't swet it Dominican time is allot like Jamacan time "SOON COME MAN" . If you what her to be on time, tell her 7, she'll be there before 8, and make her wait, easy peasey.

Meanwhile  in Papi's journal...

Note to self: Always arrange to meet for brunch at 10 and don't show up until 1030 and order mimosas!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal