global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED? OR THINGS CHICAS DID TO MAKE YOU LAUGH?  (Read 35267 times)

murano2010

WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED? OR THINGS CHICAS DID TO MAKE YOU LAUGH?
« on: January 15, 2020, 01:06:20 PM »
One thing I learned,  is if a chica is late , but supposedly on her way, you rarely will get an honest answer if you ask where is she now ( donde esta ahora )?   

Another thing I learned, is when a chica is supposed to be at my place at a certain time, I instruct her to send me a message to let me know when she is on her way.   When she reports being on her way that helps me figure out when she is expected to be at my spot.   

If shes supposed to be at my spot on time,  she has to leave at a reasonable time in order to get there ( of course where she is coming from is factored into the equation ).   That means if she tells me she is on her way,  but she's leaving 15 MINUTES before she is supposed to be at my spot,  Im not accepting that.   Im moving on to plan B.     If she's lucky I'll tell her to forget it.    If she doesnt tell me she is on her way.  I regard that as a no show, and again move on to plan B.

I had to develop this little tidbit, because chicas will jerk you around if you dont manage them and your time.  And I dont like sitting around waiting like an idiot and dont know if the chick is coming or not. 

Ive heard plenty of guys that put up with chicas lateness on the regular.   Telling me the chick showed up an hour to 2 hours later!!!!   And they still let that mugg in the door.   f--k that!   What some chicas do, is once you commit to seeing them,  then they do other shit and/or clients, because they know the sucker is still sitting around waiting for her arrival. 

In enough instances, the reason the mugg cant make it on time, because she aint finished with the client before you.  Thats another thing.  Guys be falling for these chicks stories and excuses and cant figure out that the chick is lying and juggling on his time.   

The moment I suspect bullshit,  I abort before any chick tries to get me caught up in her juggling act or even if it's just her being incompetent when it comes to time management.   
Every time I hear a guy give me details of what some chica said to him,  "she said so and so",  I cringe.   Some guys actually accept the bullshit lies and stories some of these chicks be laying on them.   I dont want any chick giving me any explanations, excuses, reasons or stories.   Im not interested.     

WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED? OR THINGS CHICAS DID THAT MADE YOU LAUGH?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 01:09:49 PM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

murano2010

Re: WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED? OR THINGS CHICAS DID TO MAKE YOU LAUGH?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 01:26:07 PM »
One of the things some chicas do that made me laugh , is busting them in their lies.    Like one of my regulars that told me she was in the hospital in Santiago.   Showed me the scar on her thigh.   Doctor said she needed to be in bed for another week.   I didnt tell her I was coming to Sosua.   Saw her sitting on the  beach, with her clients back towards me as I walked by.   She sunk in her chair as if she wanted to f--king disappear.   He noticed we eyed each other a little,  and he must have thought she had seen a ghost.  LOL

Funny thing is,  after we had passed them,  she came hobbling down the beach to catch up with me.    Too far for the dude to see us together.     I played it cool, and just told her I'd see her later.    She hobbled back to the dude.    Me and my buddy stopped in the parking lot to sit a minute.   

Minutes later her and the guy are leaving the beach.   They get on his scooter right where I was sitting.   I act like I didnt know her.   But he kept looking for signs of something going on between us.   When he pulled off,  she turned back to look at me, real quick.   Had that look like, thanks for not busting me in front of my client.   Yeah you cold busted my ass lying to you about being home bedridden.   LOL

I have to thank Blondie aka Iris to this day  She was one of many contributors to my learning curve.     
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 01:40:11 PM »
One thing I learned,  is if a chica is late , but supposedly on her way, you rarely will get an honest answer if you ask where is she now ( donde esta ahora )?   

Another thing I learned, is when a chica is supposed to be at my place at a certain time, I instruct her to send me a message to let me know when she is on her way.   When she reports being on her way that helps me figure out when she is expected to be at my spot.   

If shes supposed to be at my spot on time,  she has to leave at a reasonable time in order to get there ( of course where she is coming from is factored into the equation ).   That means if she tells me she is on her way,  but she's leaving 15 MINUTES before she is supposed to be at my spot,  Im not accepting that.   Im moving on to plan B.     If she's lucky I'll tell her to forget it.    If she doesnt tell me she is on her way.  I regard that as a no show, and again move on to plan B.

I had to develop this little tidbit, because chicas will jerk you around if you dont manage them and your time.  And I dont like sitting around waiting like an idiot and dont know if the chick is coming or not. 

Ive heard plenty of guys that put up with chicas lateness on the regular.   Telling me the chick showed up an hour to 2 hours later!!!!   And they still let that mugg in the door.   f--k that!   What some chicas do, is once you commit to seeing them,  then they do other shit and/or clients, because they know the sucker is still sitting around waiting for her arrival. 

In enough instances, the reason the mugg cant make it on time, because she aint finished with the client before you.  Thats another thing.  Guys be falling for these chicks stories and excuses and cant figure out that the chick is lying and juggling on his time.   

The moment I suspect bullshit,  I abort before any chick tries to get me caught up in her juggling act or even if it's just her being incompetent when it comes to time management.   
Every time I hear a guy give me details of what some chica said to him,  "she said so and so",  I cringe.   Some guys actually accept the bullshit lies and stories some of these chicks be laying on them.   I dont want any chick giving me any explanations, excuses, reasons or stories.   Im not interested.     

WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED? OR THINGS CHICAS DID THAT MADE YOU LAUGH?

Bruv! Now you tell me....Oh well....GI Joe!!!  Next time, I'm not even gonna ask. If she can find/catch me...maybe...Depending on price! LoL!!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Saint

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2020, 02:13:40 PM »
You will really always know when there on there way because they will call you a hundred times after always using what's app and hanging up because they have no minutes making sure your where your suppose to be and making you call them back.... 

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2020, 08:55:57 PM »
Fore sure these chicas are always late  sometimes one hour or more,, Standard operating procedure some times worse if its a regular Albeit some do have kids at home so they  will have a sister or other family members babysit while there working !!!  Far as fibing all the time , !!!!

Travelguy90

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2020, 10:29:20 PM »
I think the lesson learned/funniest thing I had was when I grabbed a chic off the strip my first time in Sosua on a Saturday night near classicos. We agreed on 2000 pesos for 1.5 hours. Chic wanted to start the clock the second she got in the room without undressing. I said no, she wanted me to shower, I asked her to join in, she said no and was counting down on the time.

I kicked her out and cancelled the session and she wanted to be compensated and I said no and called for security. She left without a hassle but sat at my hotels bar pouting because no one wanted to deal with the diva headache. My repeat came and seen her and they got into an argument when I told my repeat to go in the room. The problem chic had the audacity to ask for Moto money, or if I wanted her instead because she was more attractive, as if I didn't cancel because she was a head case.

I learned that the chicks would definitely try you, and if they thought they looked attractive they would definitely have an attitude. I learned tipping security in advance was important, and to not pay a chic for not giving me service. Luckily the hotel owners spoke English, and security did too. No police was needed and no property was damaged, and having a repeat pop up definitely worked in my favor (chic was late af, claimed she texted me and was waiting by the bar, but I was on the strip so she probably did and I didn't get it in my WhatsApp)
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

DudeLife

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2020, 12:24:48 AM »
I think the lesson learned/funniest thing I had was when I grabbed a chic off the strip my first time in Sosua on a Saturday night near classicos. We agreed on 2000 pesos for 1.5 hours. Chic wanted to start the clock the second she got in the room without undressing. I said no, she wanted me to shower, I asked her to join in, she said no and was counting down on the time.

I kicked her out and cancelled the session and she wanted to be compensated and I said no and called for security. She left without a hassle but sat at my hotels bar pouting because no one wanted to deal with the diva headache. My repeat came and seen her and they got into an argument when I told my repeat to go in the room. The problem chic had the audacity to ask for Moto money, or if I wanted her instead because she was more attractive, as if I didn't cancel because she was a head case.

I learned that the chicks would definitely try you, and if they thought they looked attractive they would definitely have an attitude. I learned tipping security in advance was important, and to not pay a chic for not giving me service. Luckily the hotel owners spoke English, and security did too. No police was needed and no property was damaged, and having a repeat pop up definitely worked in my favor (chic was late af, claimed she texted me and was waiting by the bar, but I was on the strip so she probably did and I didn't get it in my WhatsApp)

This is the story of every monger who's been to Sosua, at least once we've met the likes of her. Gotta love that place.

murano2010

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2020, 07:40:35 AM »
Fore sure these chicas are always late  sometimes one hour or more,, Standard operating procedure some times worse if its a regular Albeit some do have kids at home so they  will have a sister or other family members babysit while there working !!!  Far as fibing all the time , !!!!
Im like this bro, them muggs know how to be on time if THEY fear or dont want to endure the consequences for being late.     

For something standard like a date,  it's up to an individual guy to care about how he is treated.  If he doesnt give a shit,  he'll sit there and take that behavior as the norm as if he has to put up with it. Nobody has to.   

I never accepted that this is their culture crap.   Why?   Because there are tons of examples in the DR where people have to be where they need to be on time or they will lose their jobs or a benefit that is time sensitive.      People are often motivated by what they stand to lose or gain.   Chicks dont stand to lose anything with some soft dude letting her come late all the time.   Then it's always, the baby this, the baby that.   f--k that, even a baby aint gonna keep your fingers from sending a message about your status?   On your way?  Or cant make it?   Change of plans?       

Oft times,  you cant sit there trying to explain shit with a local, one has to take matters in your own hands.  Show or lead by example.    My approach to dealing with lateness, I do things to avoid getting angry or frustrated.   I put the responsibility of communication back on them.  If they fail to follow instructions,  I exercise my choice to move on to another plan, or no plan.   

Chick aint at the spot at the agreed time,  Im ghost.     Hey I was here, where were you?    Chica texts telling me 40 min later Im outside,  I dont bother to respond to that.   Ive done that to various chicas.  A couple of them I had to do it more than once.  Guess what happened?  Them muggs started coming on time.   And, if they were running late, texted to inform me that they may get there a little late.  That tidbit is what they should have been doing as a habit.   But too many guys put up with having no idea when a chick is supposed to show up.   

BTW the one thing I do not do, is I do not chase them with texts trying to find out their status.  I leave that responsibility totally up to them to provide their status.  No more will I leave messages asking them "Baby where are you?"  " You still coming?"  " It's been 30 minutes, and I havent heard from you?"     Yeah, did that all before, but no more.   

So enough chicks are literally running circles around guys with disrespect.  Some guys dont care, they are happy when the pussy finally walks through the door.  How many guys waited on a chick for a while,  and when she finally sent a message,  she said she fell asleep?   

I remember staying at Condos Margarita.  This one chick was at Dee Latin, and supposed to be on her way to my spot.  Got another text telling me she was on a moto.   Got another text in the morning telling me she fell asleep.  LOL.   Yeah I just imagined her fast asleep on the moto drivers back while she was on her way to see me.   I wonder how she was able to hold on being so sleepy.     The next time I saw her, I just acknowledged her.   I never hired her again.   

I told this story before.   In Charimicos, Im on the Caribe Tours bus.  Bus pulls away from the curb, gets to the light.   Chica bolts from the Caribe Tours bus station towards the bus.   Bus is sitting there, the light is still red.  She bangs on the door, and the driver looked at her and wagged his finger at her, as if to say.  Sorry but once this door is closed,  you missed this bus.  Chica had that bewildered look on her face.  I was even surprised that he didnt open the door to let her on. 

That told me something.  Certain customs or local habits dont always work when there are established rules or policies, and they are enforced.   

That chica may not have learned a lesson for the future.   She just might have thought she had a bad day.  If that is the case, she will probably need more reinforcement regarding CT bus schedule departures.   Locals are generally unprepared for people imposing structure on them.  Many are resistant to that.   Like getting in line behind others for service.   
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 07:49:36 AM by murano2010 »

murano2010

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2020, 08:10:30 AM »

Thats funny,  her actually clocking you like that.    Nowadays, if a chick was that anal about timing the session, I know now to get rid of her.   It took time to get there though.   I used to follow through with chicks only to find out I should have went with my gut and aborted right away.   

One thing that can be a disadvantage for us as men,  is when females discover you really like them, enamored by them or express interest in them.  It's almost like you opened up a wicked witch.   It's better in life to show chicks an indifferent attitude even when you want to f--k the shit out of them.  The moment you express like, is the moment the shit tests starts.   "Oh you like me huh?"  "Well thats gonna cost ya".   "Lets see how much shit you'll put up with trying to get laid" 

murano2010

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2020, 08:42:00 AM »
I learned that some chicas will try to shit test you by asking you for something or to do something ( even small favors ) that they dont really need/want.    Just to see what their status is with you.    How you respond will determine for them, if they have any power or influence over you.  Giving in, sends them a message that they got you.  A refusal or no response, is a minor setback.   Be prepared for further attempts to get a favorable outcome/reaction.       

I have one older chica I put on the back burner for a minute.  I get a text out of the blue asking me for a lousy 500 pesos.   She didnt need 500 pesos from me specifically,  she just needed to know if I had a problem with her, and why hasnt she been sought for her services.   

I ignored that text.   I just sent a message "Buenas tardes" the next day.  With a response from her.  "Buen dia amor."    Me sending her a greeting probably set her mind at ease, that I may still be an active client in good standing.    LOL     

murano2010

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2020, 09:58:37 AM »
I was reflecting a post I did recently in another topic.   The issue was about chicas.   Related to quality, and how a lot of us mongers view these chicks in Sosua these days.   One of the things Im realizing is that Sosua does have a a lot of very attractive women that come to work.   Enough to handle the mongers that come looking for a good time.

When the discussion comes up about the lack of talent, and that quality has gone down,  we are not necessarily talking about looks or physical appearance.    Although it appears that way.    Sometimes we fall short in identifying our real concerns. 

What I think we are really observing as far as talent and quality, is that many of the chicas coming to Sosua are not sweet.  Not feminine.   Not attractive in terms of the way they carry themselves.

Add in, No class. Un appreciative.  Im the shit attitude.  Some you look at, and they honestly look like they'll steal shit from you if given the opportunity.  Surely at any given time, Sosua can provide the average monger women that are physically appealing.   But the real issue is, many of these women dont make a good impression in terms of how they represent themselves as women. 

A lot of these women are mothers,  and I know deep down some of us actually feel sorry for the children that belong to these women.   i look at them, and I cant see anything about them that demonstrates that they can run a household, cook nutritious meals for their families, or handle a household budget.

And I think people sometimes forget men actually are human and have feelings, even as mongers.   In our mongered state, we overlook the flaws of the females,  but may not realize the impact it has on how we relate to them in order to get that physical thing going.   

Many men need to be stimulated and aroused mentally as well as physically,  to get in the mood just as much as a woman.   I have to admit, there have been times where I had a new chick over I thought I was very attracted to,  and I ( my body ) lost interest after being around her long enough.     

I remember there were times when you encountered very sweet girls even in Sosua.   These days,  people are focused on chicas inflated prices.   Thats a side issue.  We focus on price, because we really dont value whats standing in front of us.    We tolerate whats available to us.   What I think many mongers want or would like, is sweet,  feminine, affectionate women.   Of course it would be helpful if they can f--k/suck, and for you big muggs, take some dick.  What ever happened to the women that make Viagra and Mambo 36 almost unnecessary?  <-------- For us older cats!  LOL 

And please dont tell me the sweet, feminine and affectionate chicks are in the clubs now.   Those are just prettier pigs with nicer clothes and makeup. 

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2020, 11:49:40 AM »
I don't know if you have to get lucky to come across those chicas with sexual game or if you need to bring the vibe. IMHO to hook up with a consistently sexual winner[for us older gents] is a combination of vibe, resource and sometimes reputation.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

RebeliousSpirit

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2020, 12:13:30 PM »
@murano

Great post again. I agree the majority of chicas in Sosua are ratchet, Cardi B wannabes with low class. They are there to hustle as much as they can while giving as little as they can.

However, I have met some chicas that you can tell deep down are nice, sweet chicas. BUT, you can tell they are trying hard to suppress it. Either embittered by the hoeing game, or by bad experiences with other mongers or Dominican men, they put up a shield. They’ll show you flashes of potential though, and of the course of several visits let their guards down if you treat them right.

Of course by the time that happens, it’s impossible to get rid of them, they cling to you like a fly on shit ????‍♂️????????.

murano2010

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2020, 02:27:42 PM »
@murano

Great post again. I agree the majority of chicas in Sosua are ratchet, Cardi B wannabes with low class. They are there to hustle as much as they can while giving as little as they can.

However, I have met some chicas that you can tell deep down are nice, sweet chicas. BUT, you can tell they are trying hard to suppress it. Either embittered by the hoeing game, or by bad experiences with other mongers or Dominican men, they put up a shield. They’ll show you flashes of potential though, and of the course of several visits let their guards down if you treat them right.

Of course by the time that happens, it’s impossible to get rid of them, they cling to you like a fly on shit ????‍♂️????????.
I hear what you are saying.  Got a question.   My recollection going back a few years, is that a lot of women I had good times with may have had children, but no boyfriend.   They were truthfully separated from the fathers.    Of course some women had men lurking around somewhere.   But as time passed on, it seems many chicks have boyfriends and husbands now, or at the very least local men that they care about.   

And Im thinking how much does that play in why enough chicas are not able to give their clients what they are paying for?     I had regulars over the years that acted like they were my girlfriend in bed.   Kissing, hugging, massaging, and unmentionables.   

Fast forward, and my encounters as well as reports from other mongers, is more and more chicas that dont want you to touch various parts of their bodies.  Dont or wont kiss.  If you attempt to do so, will turn their heads on you.    They'll suck your dick, but refuse to kiss?    Oh and if you ask them during the interview, they will tell you that they do like kissing.   That is until you get them in your spot.   Then all of a sudden kissing is a problem.   And then they act bewildered.   "Baby what happened?"  "Tu enojado?"   LOL

I did the interview thing with a couple of chicks,  then out of public view made an attempt to kiss them.   Got my answer right away.   This muthablubba is fronting.  ABORT!!!   "Good night."    "Baby what happened?".    "Nada amor, disfruta tu noche, the door to the gate is that way"   

I also had the opportunity to be strolling/driving through Puerto Plata and spotting some of these chicas with their local boyfriends or husbands.   So Im figuring,  if they have men in their lives that they care about or taking care of,  that may be why their service may suck or is lacking when they are hustling in Sosua.    There must be a different set of feelings involved giving it up to a man who is not paying for it,  as opposed to those who are?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 02:36:23 PM by murano2010 »

murano2010

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2020, 02:52:55 PM »
I don't know if you have to get lucky to come across those chicas with sexual game or if you need to bring the vibe. IMHO to hook up with a consistently sexual winner[for us older gents] is a combination of vibe, resource and sometimes reputation.
I dont know either.  But what I do know,  it was a lot easier awhile back.   And I wasnt trying.   I had chicas that wanted to meet me at the airport and/or see me off to the airport.    I also remember 2 particular chicas me and my buddy had.  They were cousins.   We got the GFE to the 10th power.   

But as time went on we both discovered,  as sweet as they were, they were some simp juggling ass biatches.   They were sweet, feminine and great actors when it came to demonstrating appreciation.  I wish I could recoup all of that WU money I sent back then.    LOL

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal