global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: 3 WEEKS until ( I ) land on SOSUA GROUNDS ! MY GOAL, 25 Chica's in 6 Days  (Read 6913 times)

doug1234

Re: 3 WEEKS until ( I ) land on SOSUA GROUNDS ! MY GOAL, 25 Chica's in 6 Days
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2014, 09:30:27 PM »
I would honestly say yes.  Again my expectations may have been way out of line.  If 80% of these 200 chicas lined up on the street corners in Omaha and offered to f--k me for $35 I would move to Omaha and be ecstatic.  But overall with the effort and cost to get to Sosua combined with a week off work it simply wasn't worth it to me.  I figure it cost me $1800 to get to Sosua and stay and eat and pay the chicas for 7 days plus $2000 that I lost by not working or taking vacation time that I could have taken elsewhere comes to $3800 divided by 11 encounters  is $345 per chica. While there are lots of variables I can get laid on a regular date for $345 about anytime I want.  Granted I have a nice tan and a memory and saw a different part of the world but it lacked something.  Thailand, Amsterdam and Curacao didn't lack anything.  Tijuana, Aruba and now Sosua did, however I will give Sosua another shot.  Tijuana and Aruba I will not.  I made a couple of mistakes that if I corrected it may be a more fulfilling experience. 

If you go with the idea of getting a tan going on an excursion and finding a hot chica at night for fun it would be perfect, but to try to find 3 a day for a week and keep the quality that I desire it is nearly impossible. 

aztx88

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2014, 09:42:07 PM »
Tijuana was great nothing like finding a hole in the wall spot with 9's and 10's

kingson

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2014, 10:04:28 PM »
@Doug1234 I see you mentioned Aruba I plan on visiting later this year how were the woman and the prices was it expensive can I get dollar amounts and what did the girls charge st stl and gfe. Thanks Kingson

ccontraction

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2014, 10:31:01 PM »
doug...I am very curious and I know it cost you a lot of money for the travel...But can you describe the quality to you...Were they not pretty enough where you thought all 10's would be walking around based on what you had heard about Sosua etc?

petey

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2014, 12:06:08 AM »
Am planing movin to omaha soon if u find that corner with the 35 dollars hookers let me know..awww nebraska

doug1234

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2014, 04:50:31 AM »
I was in Aruba 3 or 4 years ago.  Right after the oil refinery closed and there was panic regarding if the girls would stay or go.  The refinery made up the majority of the chicas income because the town of St Nichols is where they all are which is 30 minutes from the tourist area.  Well the refinery is still closed and from what I hear the quality and selection is poor.  Basically you have a couple dozen bars in St Nichols.  During the day you can drive or walk the alleys and find girls sitting outside.  $35 to $50 gets you short time.  During the evening and night you have to walk in each bar where they hit you up for an expensive drink as soon as you walk in then you have  4 or 5 girls on call.  Buy them a more expensive drink while negotiating.  Usually $10 higher than day time rate before the cost of drinks.  In my opinion to much hit and miss. 

doug1234

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2014, 05:16:16 AM »
I am not saying there are not hot and sexy girls there, but there are few beautiful girls there which disappointed me.  Lots of C section scars and stretch marks.  Lots of curves that look great in their tight pants and tops, but saggy when they come off.  Few thin types, mostly big boned girls which are fine, but I like a variety.  Again they 75% are attractive  but they aren't beautiful.  I do blame it on my expectations more than reality.  As I said I made a couple mistakes that I would change which may have increased my satisfaction level.  First I stayed at Casa Marina.  The resort is nice, rooms acceptable but the food was awful and they allow no chicas.  I got a room at Rocky's and it was just not a very nice room.  The price was fair, the staff was nice, new towels and bed made everyday etc, but it was too basic.  Next time and there will be a next time soon I will stay at hotel like New Garden or Sosua Suites or Sea Breeze and have one room with more comfortable and settings to promote a longer session.  I wanted out of the room at Rocky's faster than the Chicas did once we were done.  The public beach was just as nice as the Casa Marina beach and it is a 5 minute walk or a 100 peso moto ride away.  Food in the restaurants was much better than casa and overall it would have been cheaper.  The other thing I would have done is dressed down a little.  I had Tommy Bahama on every night because that is all I brought with me.  Next time would be shorts and t shirts to fit in better. 

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal