global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Barba Negra Talent  (Read 14400 times)

brooklynfinest40

• Devoted Contributer
Re: Barba Negra Talent
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2014, 10:48:08 AM »
Can you do Blackbeard for just one day? and if so what is the cost? do you have the option of staying there overnight or do a person just buy a one day pass and leave after you're a few hours?

ccontraction

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2014, 10:50:00 AM »
Hmmmm...soulstar & flo maybe I will give it a shot when I return from Santiago...I need something sexier there that is as sexy or sexier then what I go for...Tal vez, Tal vez!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 10:52:15 AM by ccontraction »

DLANPro

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2014, 12:27:35 PM »
Can you do Blackbeard for just one day? and if so what is the cost? do you have the option of staying there overnight or do a person just buy a one day pass and leave after you're a few hours?

You have to stay overnight.  I would recommend trying it for just a one night stay.

ccontraction

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2014, 12:29:22 PM »
Ok so you have to pay for a hotel there and of course pay for the chica?

jstarebel

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2014, 12:42:03 PM »
Blackbeards Adult Resort is in Costambar just outside of POP. here is the link. www.blackbeardsadultresort.com    It's a very laid back safe place for a first timer, a husband and wife team, or a weary traveler that wants a hotel for the evening complete with a chica.. Every third Saturday, there is a bikini contest and the place is jumping with chicas. Lots of guys come just for this event.. Me included.. If you're not staying there, you can make a deal with one of the chicas to go with you after she gets off too. There are several villas for rent around there, so finding a place even if the hotel is full isn't a problem if you do it ahead of time. Locals also stop there after work to play some pool, drink a few beers, and check out the chicas.. Me included.. It's a cool place. No negotiating, no politur or police, no ladrones, and nobody trying to get pesos from you on every corner... The beach at Costambar is jumping on weekends too.. Lot's of locals..

Flo

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2014, 01:27:44 PM »
There are two shifts of workers. I am always downstairs during shift change. Or I look and see who is coming and make arrangements before they arrive..... love my life....

Scamp20

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2014, 12:15:09 AM »
If you are in DR for like a week you might want to hit BlackBeard for 1 or 2 days like flo said and that is it before heading down to Sosua.

jstarebel

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2014, 05:50:30 AM »
There are two shifts of workers. I am always downstairs during shift change. Or I look and see who is coming and make arrangements before they arrive..... love my life....

Absolutely.. so different than living in the states.

PolishPrince

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2014, 11:07:55 AM »
when are shift changes

jstarebel

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2014, 02:54:47 PM »
when are shift changes

Coffee and breakfast starts at 7. Only chicas there are the TLN's. Chicas start coming In around 11-12. Then there are more showing up at 6pm as some day chicas go home to their families.

FYI, the restaurant there serves good food, the bar is ok, pool table so-so, and the chicas are different all the time. Weekends are the shit because if theres nothing going on at BB's, you slide on down to costambar beach..

DLANPro

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2014, 10:02:05 PM »
when are shift changes

Coffee and breakfast starts at 7. Only chicas there are the TLN's. Chicas start coming In around 11-12. Then there are more showing up at 6pm as some day chicas go home to their families.

FYI, the restaurant there serves good food, the bar is ok, pool table so-so, and the chicas are different all the time. Weekends are the shit because if theres nothing going on at BB's, you slide on down to costambar beach..

The food, from my perspective, is the bestin PTO.  Even better than Lifestyles.

Bmoresafe

« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2014, 01:45:39 PM »
Got latest posters with Confirmation fellas..enjoy:

Bunda man

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2014, 07:41:35 PM »

Back in 2008 I was staying at Mustang Ranch(Field of Dreams today) and hit Blackbeards just for the day.  They had open rooms and rented me one for 800 pesos for two hours, chica not included!

Flo

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2014, 09:40:48 PM »

Back in 2008 I was staying at Mustang Ranch(Field of Dreams today) and hit Blackbeards just for the day.  They had open rooms and rented me one for 800 pesos for two hours, chica not included!

FOD has the same deal now but it is an hour if I am not mistaken. The girl is 1600 unless they trick you to pay more.  For awhile they offered 600 pesos rooms but that ended.

Bunda man

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2014, 10:54:10 PM »

FOD has the same deal now but it is an hour if I am not mistaken. The girl is 1600 unless they trick you to pay more.  For awhile they offered 600 pesos rooms but that ended.

Correct sir.  Paid the prices you stated for the room and girl respectively Labor Day weekend.  The FOD theme rooms are actually really nice and way better than Barbra Negra's and there are a few hotties hanging there, however, FOD's management doesn't run it well so it's a ghost town during most of my visits.   

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal