global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Do you think men should get married today..  (Read 5043 times)

Tallguy

Do you think men should get married today..
« on: February 19, 2014, 03:52:52 PM »
Fellas....I think men should not get married because you lose all respect, most of your money,

weather it is your pension,stock options, Social Security, bank account.....and you childern....

iceman2

Re: Do you think men should get married today..
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 03:56:42 PM »
There is nothing worng with marriage if you find the right one.  I hate living by myself in a house with no one to come home to.  I am married to my job right now and have no one to share my time with other than my guy fiends and the occasional woman here and there.  You want a woman you can call your own and not one that goes to the highest bidder.   

blklouky

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 04:26:52 PM »
I never got married and I definitely will not marry in the USA. The problem with marriage here is women have all the power if it doesn't work out.  Either marry someone that makes more money then you(usually these are your ugly women), or stay a monger.  Well that's my plan.

prettybig

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 11:09:13 PM »
I'm married and I tell my 19yr old don't do it!shit has changed!

MaxPrimo1

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 11:16:40 PM »
I was having this convo with some of the older guys at work! They said don't do it . I'm 30 , own house, pension , 1 kid... Luv my girl but I see signs I'll get f--ked already lol  any extra words /experience welcomed :
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 12:16:45 AM by TyBanks25 »

Tallguy

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 12:56:59 AM »
I was having this convo with some of the older guys at work! They said don't do it . I'm 30 , own house, pension , 1 kid... Luv my girl but I see signs I'll get f--ked already lol  any extra words /experience welcomed :

The marriage laws in the U.S. has favors the female only....make sure you have a prenup.....if you married her and there is a divorce, she can get most of your assets of any kind plus pay child support 

prettybig

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2014, 01:16:35 AM »
real talk ...I cant afford to get a divorce! i'll lose it all and then have to go back to hustling! females got it made!

long4liberty

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2014, 04:49:00 AM »
I have been married 37 years.  By all accounts I have a good life.  Knowing what I know now, I wouldn't do it again, and would advise anyone NOT to get married.

iceman2

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2014, 05:51:27 AM »
I been married and divorce. I love being married than divorce. I hate being single.  Most guys want to be single to chase other women.  But the no matter what you are going to spend money on a woman divorce, single, mongering. I would rather share my life with someone more than traveling the world paying women to sleep with me

Scamp20

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2014, 04:47:52 PM »
Dont do it the US laws are for women and some dudes stay in marriages so they wont have to lose their pensions, lose half their shit and are miserable you lose all control when you get married. That shit is to much stress

prettybig

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2014, 04:56:27 PM »
Amen! Scamp! You play powerball just to wish you can hit so you can give her half just to leave you alone! Trust me as men age we like to be left the f--k alone! We get set in our ways! Friends tend to drop off and you just want time to relax! With a wife .... Forget about that shit! Even when you relax it had to be with her! Nothing worst relaxing with wifey and then she hits you with the dumb ass questions! In your head your like why can't this bitch just shit the f--k up and lay here! Better yet just blow me so I can fall asleep and don't have to talk to you! Married life sucks! I don't wish it upon no one!

MathMajor

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2014, 05:54:23 PM »
I am married and I cannot complain, but I want to say that I did some things differently than many other men.

1) I married a woman whose income is not much less than mine and I (from what all of these tax-bracket categories say) in the Top-5% bracket.

2) Because of #1, neither one of us would lose much money in the event of a divorce.

3) We have just one child.

4) Although my wife is American. She is SUBURBAN. Much of the "urban thinking of entitlement" in women, she does not adhere to.

5) 1-through-4 were DELIBERATE in my selection of a wife

prettybig

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2014, 06:03:59 PM »
Fellas dont get it twisted my wife is a great Hispanic woman,educated,and makes her own money! But it was  so much better when we weren't married! Before marriage they get dressed up get freaky go to the gym .... Once married .... f--k you ! Why can't you love for who I am not who I was! Lmao!

Barrio Lover

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2014, 10:14:22 PM »
No! Being married is not for me. I like too much new pussy to be married. Believe me I've been married twice, both very sweet girls but as I said, I like new pussy and I love my FREEDOM.

HappyMan

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2014, 11:42:02 PM »
You're right Barrio Lover. The best reminder I have heard about why a man shouldn't be with one woman is this, as told to me years ago by an older man at a party. He and I were chatting and I commented how beautiful a woman was who had just entered the room. I said that I could see spending the rest of my life with her.
The man said to me "Son, just remember this, somewhere, some man is tired of that woman."

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal