global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: WHY  (Read 891 times)

Brownknight

WHY
« on: March 30, 2021, 06:37:46 AM »
Does anybody know why that fat guy...TMI....keeps  that the chicas  are now charging  $250 is that true or false. Because he is saying that it’s going to be standard in a minute

Captainsaveahoe

Re: WHY
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2021, 06:52:41 AM »
There is no "set price" in Sosua.  Girls charge whatever they want.  His video is not gonna change anything.  99.99% of the girls in Sosua will never get $250 so you have nothing to worry about. 

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2021, 06:56:31 AM »
Does anybody know why that fat guy...TMI....keeps  that the chicas  are now charging  $250 is that true or false. Because he is saying that it’s going to be standard in a minute

You know dummies are going to pay that for a sub par piece of Asss !

PoonTangClan

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2021, 07:43:54 AM »

Lol. It’s true. $250 standard for ???? FAT GUYS. They gonna pay how they weigh. Chicas charge extra for labor costs & level of difficulty. ????

I’m joking, but I’m not joking at the same time.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2021, 08:45:10 AM »

Lol. It’s true. $250 standard for ???? FAT GUYS. They gonna pay how they weigh. Chicas charge extra for labor costs & level of difficulty. ????

First off...Thanks for the shaming micro aggressions. 2nd, a larger guy that supposedly get less attention from women, actually would be easier for a cute chica to get him off!  A happy ending for him...and her!!  Easy peasy!!  And a dick, is a dick...no special or charismatic aspect to it.  And lastly, all newbies don't know or are able to acertain the toto pay scale...Size has nothing to do with it.  Everyone learns not to pay more. The word gets around.  The more you visit the DR, the more you learn.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MrNavigator

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2021, 11:10:49 AM »

Lol

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2021, 02:23:34 PM »
Only the desperate,the uninformed and weekend ballers going topay  $250-$300 USD
f--k that  $1000-3000 Max   Pesos . Slow seasons coming up,,,Chica are going to have to adjust there pie in the sky prices,  Supply and demand,, going for a quick trip in august  , going to be hot as hell and a hellava lot cheap hoes available !!!!! low mid summer Air fares too !

stinqu

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2021, 04:23:25 PM »
SOSUA " BASIC" : NEVER TELL A CHICA YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN BEFORE. : NEVER TELL A CHICA YOU JUST ARRIVED : NEVER TELL A CHICA SHE IS SEXY OR HOT, : AND NEVER EVER OFFER DOLLARS. PLAY SAFE.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal