global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Daddy !  (Read 2549 times)

Pussyrus1422

Re: Daddy !
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2021, 07:54:32 PM »
What the it mean when they say or call you rico

They’re calling you a rich man.

That, and most Dominicans use the word for the meaning of quality. You may hear a chica say after a great session: tu eres muy rico, mi amor...

murano2010

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2021, 07:07:07 AM »
Add "Que Rico".   Basically a chick is saying "Thats good/great" or even "delicious/tasty".     Mainly heard Haitianas say "daddy".   Not always during sex.   They may call their boyfriends, pretend boyfriends, husbands or Western Union sponsor daddy.   
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

Tarik

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2021, 11:16:56 AM »
Lol i just looked it up.and it basically a good thing if she say it during sex its like climaxing i cant make this up and im not rich or overpaying lol

You "vet" nuggas are so funny.

No, nugga, when she says "papi que rico" she is NOT calling you wealthy. She's saying she's enjoying the D.

"Rico" in this context means rich as in "delicious," "tasty," "filling," and or "enjoyable."

BUT, you'd only know that if you had a decent D game. And let's face it, if you did, you wouldn't be in Sosua every five minutes.

Nasty little nuggas, damn.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2021, 01:34:31 PM »
Lol i just looked it up.and it basically a good thing if she say it during sex its like climaxing i cant make this up and im not rich or overpaying lol

No, nugga, when she says "papi que rico" she is NOT calling you wealthy. She's saying she's enjoying the D.

"Rico" in this context means rich as in "delicious," "tasty," "filling," and or "enjoyable."

BUT, you'd only know that if you had a decent D game. And let's face it, if you did, you wouldn't be in Sosua every five minutes.

Actually, a chica saying “papi que rico” during a smash session does NOT absolutely mean she’s enjoying the D, or that you’re putting in work, lol.

They’ll say whatever to stroke your fantasy ego & make you feel good so you can nut faster, don’t get it twisted. If “papi que rico” is not accompanied by a noticeable physiological reaction from her, then you know she’s just talking her talk to expedite your nut & she’s not close to a climax or experiencing one. She wants you to hurry up and finish so she can move on to the next client.

Ya’ll youngins are funny. Ya’ll don’t have the knowledge & experience to know the difference between real pleasure and sex game talk. ????

Tarik

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2021, 02:06:01 PM »

Actually, a chica saying “papi que rico” during a smash session does NOT absolutely mean she’s enjoying the D, or that you’re putting in work, lol.

They’ll say whatever to stroke your fantasy ego & make you feel good so you can nut faster, don’t get it twisted. If “papi que rico” is not accompanied by a noticeable physiological reaction from her, then you know she’s just talking her talk to expedite your nut & she’s not close to a climax or experiencing one. She wants you to hurry up and finish so she can move on to the next client.

Ya’ll youngins are funny. Ya’ll don’t have the knowledge & experience to know the difference between real pleasure and sex game talk. ????

You know what, we're both right. With normal latinas (not strictly P4P) who you're actually dating, or GFE types who are staying over and knowing they'll be seeing real work, it means they like it.

However, in this room, where we're discussing clock-watching Sosua putas being banged out by nuggas who probably aren't getting laid unless it's purely transactional, then yeah, you've got a good point.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2021, 04:34:00 PM »

You know what, we're both right. With normal latinas (not strictly P4P) who you're actually dating, or GFE types who are staying over and knowing they'll be seeing real work, it means they like it.

However, in this room, where we're discussing clock-watching Sosua putas being banged out by nuggas who probably aren't getting laid unless it's purely transactional, then yeah, you've got a good point.

Lol. Well stated. I hear you.

michealclark490@yahoo.com

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2021, 01:51:30 PM »
Idgaf what a nicca say thr bitch i was with was saying it cause she was enjoying it.No rush with me im not old ugly or fat and i dont speak Spanish so why would she say it to make me feel good when i didnt even know what the shit meant lol.

stinqu

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2021, 04:12:28 PM »
If she's not making noise I'M NOT DOING IT RIGHT!!LOL. HIT THE SPOT, LET THE GUSHER BEGIN,JAJAJAJA

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2021, 04:36:19 PM »
When shes clutching the pillow and starts shaking and the ole pussy start griping you , you hit the right spot !!!!!!

stinqu

« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2021, 04:32:06 PM »
Tug thats for sure, when shes eatin that pillow like a marsh mellow just to keep the noise down I'M ON THE SPOT,LOL

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal