global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Anyone know the exact TRAVEL time from SOUSUA to SANTO DOMINGO on Caribbean Tour  (Read 2138 times)

SosuaSniffer

first bus leaves SOSUA around 7am... Right ?

HappyMan

About 4 and a half to 5 hours from Sosua to Santo Domingo.
First Caribe bus leaves Sosua at 5:20 AM and there is a bus leaving 20 minutes after every hour until 6:20 PM
Cost 330 pesos/ about $8 US dollars
Caribe Tours bus line leaves from Charimicos, about a mile west of Sosua. The Caribe Tours bus station is on the main highway at Charamicos.

NOTE: Air conditioning is full blast on the buses. I wear long sleeves and sometimes something warmer, but maybe that's just me
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 11:31:23 PM by HappyMan »

HappyMan

Metro Bus leaves Sosua from the parking lot next to the Texaco station on the main highway near the corner of Dr. Rosen St. and the highway.
The Texaco station is one block behind D’Latins and Rumbas, the two main hotspot clubs in Sosua.
Carretera Puerto Plata, Sosúa, El Batey (Estación Texaco)   809-571-1324
Cost: about 380 pesos/about $9
Time: 4 and a half to  5 hours to Santo Domingo
Schedule: 8AM; 1PM & 5:30 PM  (confirm this when you are in Sosua, schedule may have changed)

SosuaSniffer

About 4 and a half to 5 hours from Sosua to Santo Domingo.
First Caribe bus leaves Sosua at 5:20 AM and there is a bus leaving 20 minutes after every hour until 6:20 PM
Cost 330 pesos/ about $8 US dollars
Caribe Tours bus line leaves from Charimicos, about a mile west of Sosua. The Caribe Tours bus station is on the main highway at Charamicos.

NOTE: Air conditioning is full blast on the buses. I wear long sleeves and sometimes something warmer, but maybe that's just me

Thanks !!!!!

bourbon street

Just wanted to reinforce what happy posted? The bus is cold as f--k! I wear a warm up jacket and a long shirt and it's still cold.

el frekko

Just wanted to reinforce what happy posted? The bus is cold as f--k! I wear a warm up jacket and a long shirt and it's still cold.

The first few rows are still more or less ok, but at the back of the bus it is really cold

NoOneSpecific

You just need to find the cutest Chicka on the bus and snuggle up to her. To keep warm mind you!

=P

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal