global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Tell me if I'm wrong  (Read 12270 times)

Tallguy

Re: Tell me if I'm wrong
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2014, 10:42:22 PM »
I would like advice from some of the senior members here and who know about the life in DR I'm planning first my trip next month talking to a chica on tagged told her I would like to meet her and would like to spend a day or two with her now she starts telling me that she has a job at the airport working for the military so she has a reputation she has to keep because of her job told her we can meet where she is not well known she saying ok but she has kids I told her I can buy food and what ever is needed while she is gone so I ask her how much she would need to buy for the kids this bitch gonna tell me 300US dollars for one or two days for food and to pay a "nanny" I told her she must be out of her mind and want take me for a fool. I want veterans to tell me how much would food and nanny cost for kids for two days.

Don't do she is looking for a big pay, you are not responsible for her kids anyway.....now if she will meet you then, you and her agree on a small price for her service when she performs....don't send her any money....she is also looking for a  sucker....don't you be one....

bacardiholik

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2014, 11:07:49 PM »
Blkknight, do that shyt, u need an intro...ill get u a hypeman...set it.!!!!!

ccontraction

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2014, 11:24:23 PM »
I would like advice from some of the senior members here and who know about the life in DR I'm planning first my trip next month talking to a chica on tagged told her I would like to meet her and would like to spend a day or two with her now she starts telling me that she has a job at the airport working for the military so she has a reputation she has to keep because of her job told her we can meet where she is not well known she saying ok but she has kids I told her I can buy food and what ever is needed while she is gone so I ask her how much she would need to buy for the kids this bitch gonna tell me 300US dollars for one or two days for food and to pay a "nanny" I told her she must be out of her mind and want take me for a fool. I want veterans to tell me how much would food and nanny cost for kids for two days.

stealth...I get it now, I reread what you wrote...You made a rookie mistake, this chic must be bad...You volunteered the services to buy food for the house to spend 2 days with her etc...She did not ask you for money...No matter what she asked for you volunteered services for a woman in the DR or anywhere that you do not know...In the future just have conversation to get to know the woman and feel her out...Next time tell a chica/woman that you would like to meet for a moment, meet face to face and talk when you come...Never mention what you will do money wise, never mention money at all...Overtime because you are going next month, see if she gravitates to asking you for money without you ever mentioning money and that will tell you what is up...stealth how do you communicate with her by the way?...I have been talking to a woman for 2 months now, she has never mentioned money have gotten to know her, we are suppose to get together in Santiago to go around the city so I can take site pictures and go to club LoVeraBar or Passions so I can dance...So far the set up is going smoothly...I also have a 2nd as well, either both will work out or at least 1 will...Last but not least in the future, if a woman ever ask you for money just tell her you cannot give money before you get together...After if she still contacts you to continue talking it is a wrap, if she does not then carry on to the next assignment!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 11:40:33 PM by ccontraction »

Mr_Magnificent

« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2014, 11:38:59 PM »

Drop her dude, would you give a woman in the states you met online $300 sight unseen? Would you pay a woman $300 to go out on a multiple day date with you while you also pay for the "date" itself. I say bail man, plenty of other fish in the Sosua Sea.

splakaveli

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2014, 12:51:09 AM »
stealth...lol I know it is for food and nanny but to just meet for the 1st time...Chicken off the grill, with rice y frijoles for the children and take her to the neighborhood bar for a drink and talk...pay the nanny for an hour lol shit you may not like her in person!...Go into stealth mode lol!

CCON U SUCH A GENTLEMAN
LMAO!

Mrmacca

« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2014, 05:04:32 AM »
Most dominican who Are working real jobs are making 200-300 a month. A good paying job pays  from 300 to 500 a month. So this bitch is running game. 2 days honest work is about 20 to 35 us
This bitch is trying to get a months salary out of you. Also ain't no f--king nannies working for no hoes lmfao her grandma or some other family member is watching the kids. I know of a 2 foreign family's with nannies 2!

When in dr I hire a maid to keep my casa My housekeeper works 5 hours a day 5 days a week and she is damn happy with the 250 a month that she gets.

None of these hoes should ask for anything more than 2500 and that's top shelf.
Bitches are spoiled and suckers pay
But to answer your question  (food and nanny for two kids for two days)it will cost her 10 to 25 dollars. And she asked for 300 smh call her out on it see how the price changes fast
Give the hoe a buck that's still a weeks worth of work in their economy.

exuma stealth

« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2014, 05:19:42 AM »
thanks gents like ccon said rookie mistake but my eyes are open to certain shit

MaxPrimo1

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2014, 09:01:28 AM »
Lol I love this site !

el frekko

« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2014, 09:16:44 AM »

Most dominicans think that most americans/europeans are totally rich because some tourists and some dominican yorks (dominicans living in the USA) lie about their salary, especially to impress the locals

And dominican girls ain't stupid, they see tourists paying 5 dollar for a coconut, so why not 300 dollar for a 2 day rendez vous?

bacardiholik

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2014, 03:28:40 PM »
Wait...did I pay too much for that coconut...?? Damn, I thought $5 was a good deal ...lol

Tallguy

« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2014, 03:40:04 PM »
Most dominican who Are working real jobs are making 200-300 a month. A good paying job pays  from 300 to 500 a month. So this bitch is running game. 2 days honest work is about 20 to 35 us
This bitch is trying to get a months salary out of you. Also ain't no f--king nannies working for no hoes lmfao her grandma or some other family member is watching the kids. I know of a 2 foreign family's with nannies 2!

When in dr I hire a maid to keep my casa My housekeeper works 5 hours a day 5 days a week and she is damn happy with the 250 a month that she gets.

None of these hoes should ask for anything more than 2500 and that's top shelf.
Bitches are spoiled and suckers pay
But to answer your question  (food and nanny for two kids for two days)it will cost her 10 to 25 dollars. And she asked for 300 smh call her out on it see how the price changes fast
Give the hoe a buck that's still a weeks worth of work in their economy.

Yeah......you understand price is base on D.R economy....when girl don't take my offer I look at them and laugh....

Tallguy

« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2014, 03:44:41 PM »

Most dominicans think that most americans/europeans are totally rich because some tourists and some dominican yorks (dominicans living in the USA) lie about their salary, especially to impress the locals

And dominican girls ain't stupid, they see tourists paying 5 dollar for a coconut, so why not 300 dollar for a 2 day rendez vous?

Yeah...that is true....and also they think gringos are stupid because a lot of the overpay for the pussy.....

RealNicca

« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2014, 04:48:19 PM »
@Tallguy when you goin down again?

el frekko

« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2014, 05:52:19 PM »

Yeah...that is true....and also they think gringos are stupid because a lot of the overpay for the pussy.....

You hit the nail on the hammer !
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 05:24:22 AM by el frekko »

bornjust777

« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2014, 12:40:00 AM »
MAN  .... MAYBE ITS ME BUT ...... I DON'T GET THIS POST ........ I'M STILL WAITING FOR THE PUNCH LINE  ......

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal