global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: How she acted the next morning...  (Read 5494 times)

murano2010

Re: How she acted the next morning...
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2020, 11:17:46 AM »

Fair enough.  Experience and personality does lead to different interaction.  Just from reading this forum, I definitely deal with them differently than a lot dudes on here.  I have to deal with corporate America nonsense on a daily basis, I should be able to handle a twentysomething hooker in a third world country.
That you should.  However, it may not be specifically the third world hooker one should be concerned about.   It may be more about the potential issues one may find themselves in,  if they end up dealing with her third world back up representatives.  ( Police, or perhaps some local men she knows that may be unsympathetic to your case ).   The skills used for corporate America may not be applicable here dealing with DR hookers.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 11:20:42 AM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

lazy_monger

« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2020, 11:27:16 AM »

Fair enough.  Experience and personality does lead to different interaction.  Just from reading this forum, I definitely deal with them differently than a lot dudes on here.  I have to deal with corporate America nonsense on a daily basis, I should be able to handle a twentysomething hooker in a third world country.
That you should.  However, it may not be specifically the third world hooker one should be concerned about.   It may be more about the potential issues one may find themselves in,  if they end up dealing with her third world back up representatives.  ( Police, or perhaps some local men she knows that may be unsympathetic to your case ).

Correct.  I grew up in Kingston, Jamaica and I have travel all over Latin America. I have  dealt with f--kery.  I am not encouraging my behavior by any means.  Just telling how I roll.  My one angry chica experience in Sosua involved a chick pulling a knife on me.  My boy got the police called on him and he waited until they showed up and even with hotel security(drunk old dude) siding with her, he handled the situation. 

murano2010

« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2020, 11:54:32 AM »

That you should.  However, it may not be specifically the third world hooker one should be concerned about.   It may be more about the potential issues one may find themselves in,  if they end up dealing with her third world back up representatives.  ( Police, or perhaps some local men she knows that may be unsympathetic to your case ).

Correct.  I grew up in Kingston, Jamaica and I have travel all over Latin America. I have  dealt with f--kery.  I am not encouraging my behavior by any means.  Just telling how I roll.  My one angry chica experience in Sosua involved a chick pulling a knife on me.  My boy got the police called on him and he waited until they showed up and even with hotel security(drunk old dude) siding with her, he handled the situation.
That worked out ok for him.  And it's true, some times things do work out for us guys for a change.   His example is representative of what can happen to someone, if fortunate.           
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

lazy_monger

« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2020, 01:28:00 PM »

That worked out ok for him.  And it's true, some times things do work out for us guys for a change.   His example is representative of what can happen to someone, if fortunate.         

He knew the risk, he is an experience traveler, speaks Spanish.  He called her bluff.  I know just pay them off is the easier way out but I am about to be an expat and I can't go down that route.  You may here about a gringo killed in Colombia eventually but I ain't paying off everybody who says "boo!"

blue-eyed-devil

« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2020, 03:56:41 PM »

He knew the risk, he is an experience traveler, speaks Spanish.  He called her bluff.  I know just pay them off is the easier way out but I am about to be an expat and I can't go down that route.  You may here about a gringo killed in Colombia eventually but I ain't paying off everybody who says "boo!"
☝????????????????????????????????????

Lazy, I applaud your backbone.

blue-eyed-devil

« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2020, 03:58:19 PM »

????????????????????????????????????????????

murano2010

« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2020, 08:21:29 AM »

He knew the risk, he is an experience traveler, speaks Spanish.  He called her bluff. I know just pay them off is the easier way out but I am about to be an expat and I can't go down that route. You may here about a gringo killed in Colombia eventually but I ain't paying off everybody who says "boo!"
Perhaps it is easier just to pay them.   However, I dont ascribe automatic payments the 1st sign of trouble.   The key is, what I have said enough times : 

1. One has to evaluate the situation in the moment.    How a monger chooses to handle a situation depends on how he see's it.

2. What I have done in some instances,  is stand my ground initially.   Sometimes chicas just need to see that you aint gonna just give in the moment she complains.    I dont automatically allow some chica to punk me. However what course of action I take if things get ugly is another story. 

3. If things get out of hand or the police get involved, defer back to number 1. 

Your buddy spoke Spanish.  Had some experience under his belt.  That might have been the skills that helped the most, plus he evaluated the situation in front of him,  and determined it was worth standing his ground.   Unlike some characters that act like they have it already figured out of what they are going to do if the cops get involved.  Like paying the cops,  instead of the chick.   Because they aint gonna let no chick extort them.    Something that may not even be necessary or an issue.   Thats why it's better to evaluate a situation, and choose the best course of action based on the facts.  Not no knee jerk assumption of what one is going to do. 
« Last Edit: November 27, 2020, 08:23:38 AM by murano2010 »

lazy_monger

« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2020, 09:29:48 AM »

Your buddy spoke Spanish.  Had some experience under his belt.  That might have been the skills that helped the most, plus he evaluated the situation in front of him,  and determined it was worth standing his ground.   Unlike some characters that act like they have it already figured out of what they are going to do if the cops get involved.  Like paying the cops,  instead of the chick.   Because they aint gonna let no chick extort them.    Something that may not even be necessary or an issue.   Thats why it's better to evaluate a situation, and choose the best course of action based on the facts.  Not no knee jerk assumption of what one is going to do.

You are right.  That is why always put a caveat that this is one aspect of traveling that while I am willing to share my experiences I am not making recommendations.  But yeah, experience matters and he is more  of a traveler than vacationer so that does affect his approach.  It is a different approach when you view yourself as traveler rather than a vacationer.

sosuaonmymind1987

« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2020, 06:51:00 PM »
Write these words down:

recuerdas que te dije que no era un gringo tonto, entonces no me jodas

Candyman

« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2020, 07:42:11 PM »

TLN...that's a joke...you see at the club around 10/11pm...you buy her a drink, talk for 5 minutes or so, see if you like her...TELL HER YOUR PRICE...she leave in the morning...You just pay to sleep in your bed.....you f--k for 30 minutes roll over and sleep...That's TLN..(all night)

lazy_monger

« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2020, 10:47:23 PM »

TLN...that's a joke...you see at the club around 10/11pm...you buy her a drink, talk for 5 minutes or so, see if you like her...TELL HER YOUR PRICE...she leave in the morning...You just pay to sleep in your bed.....you f--k for 30 minutes roll over and sleep...That's TLN..(all night)

Exactly.  You paying a chick to sleep.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2020, 08:03:24 AM »
Some of them will try to establish a traumatic bond[sex as a weapon] if they think you are weak and use you for everything they want. Sadly, being used on a daily basis makes people very calloused/insensitive to others, especially people that are easily replaced...you.
Shit there playing on your emotions. they can sense if your like a lonely puppy dog. Sir your getting played like an old fiddle. !

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2021, 01:03:30 PM »
I always try to beat them to the punch. I asked one in front of her friend, if she would do anal with that higher quote. She frowned and said, normally she doesn't...but if I paid her quote, she would do it for me. Haha

Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal