global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: SO f--kING SIMPLY!  (Read 10269 times)

Ghost of PB

SO f--kING SIMPLY!
« on: December 07, 2020, 10:58:59 AM »
What’s wrong with you dudes! Stop complaining about shit! Go to Sosua and f--k chicas...come on this site and post stories or photos about your travels.... stop the complaining!

Dude things complaining about:

Starfish or bad service- real easy to fix pay more or most importantly don’t choose her if you have no vibe.

Ahnvee- don’t go if you don’t like it! But where can you go and get a decent hotel with good food and filled with bitches? By the way the only spot poppin! For $100... cmon! Red roof inn cost more!

Weekend warriors- these dudes are what keeps Sosua alive! They bring money and spend it... keeps chicas coming and business open! It’s sure not the cheap vets or expats

Paying for pussy or hold the line- when and where does the trick dictate what a ho can charge! Rules to the game! Only crack hoes or desperate ones negotiate prices...... and if f--king cheap ho’s is your thing don’t complain about service .... your just a nut!

Guys please stop the bullshit! Bring this site back post chica photos! Don’t worry about your favorite finding out there plenty new ones and trust me once you say your coming your favorite will be sucking you off! I’ve been threatened too many times and the same chicas line up to get broken off....bring this site back!

Maldito

Re: SO f--kING SIMPLY!
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2020, 11:03:27 AM »
Most the complaining come from Murano PhD and his stupid dissertations.

Ghost of PB

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2020, 11:21:10 AM »
Post chicas! I post chicas for years! My IG stays full of available pussy! I plug dudes in who o know ain’t on bulkshit!. Chicas  ask me weekly  do I have friends coming! Cmon .... it’s so simply

RainmkrNY

• Find her, f--k her, forget her.. lol.
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2020, 02:10:22 PM »
I’m here now what’s the 411 on #3. Yellow bikini top and pink bottom. That chica is hot. She in the SU? Cuz I never seen her around.. lol

Ghost of PB

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2020, 02:22:14 PM »
Yennifer from Puerto Plata... if you ain’t spending $150 don’t ask

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2020, 03:14:00 PM »
The emperor is naked.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

RainmkrNY

• Find her, f--k her, forget her.. lol.
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2020, 03:47:13 PM »
@Ghost - I sent you PM..

Ghost of PB

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2020, 04:09:43 PM »
Guys post these ho’s...dudes hitting me up for info on chicas! It’s all good but if you ain’t gonna spend you make me look stupid for referring you. I hooked up plenty dudes ... some have burned a bridge

Germaniachantuer

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2020, 04:34:54 PM »
Post chicas! I post chicas for years! My IG stays full of available pussy! I plug dudes in who o know ain’t on bulkshit!. Chicas  ask me weekly  do I have friends coming! Cmon .... it’s so simply

What’s your Instagram?

Ghost of PB

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2020, 04:43:59 PM »
All from IG and are down! Just have to know how to approach them and once you get one watch how some others hit you up! Hunt

lazy_monger

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2020, 04:57:28 PM »
All from IG and are down! Just have to know how to approach them and once you get one watch how some others hit you up! Hunt

Nice pics. Number 3 looks like my wife.

Ghost of PB

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2020, 05:04:00 PM »
Then your wife is bad af! She’s probably one of the best I seen in DR... body and personality is on point! You can catch her in Sosua time from time

MACK

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2020, 05:42:20 PM »

Shit.....for how long ?  Why are yall paying these prices....this shit is getting too expensive. I'm working on getting a girlfriend over there instead...shit is way cheaper lol

lazy_monger

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2020, 05:59:05 PM »

Nice pics. Number 3 looks like my wife.

More interested in number 2.

Travelguy90

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2020, 06:29:30 PM »

Shit.....for how long ?  Why are yall paying these prices....this shit is getting too expensive. I'm working on getting a girlfriend over there instead...shit is way cheaper lol
Mainly because they have the money and not the time or willingness to negotiate. Some dudes have no issue paying a premium for perceived value.

You have the right ideal to just get a GF at that point. ON has said in the past that 200$ can get you get for the entire day, but not sure how many sessions you are getting with that 200$. Some dudes want to pay for the arm candy i suppose
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal