global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: The Primary Reasons Why Mongering Experiences Differ  (Read 1519 times)

Ghost of PB

Re: The Primary Reasons Why Mongering Experiences Differ
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2020, 02:23:50 PM »
I understand videos and social media but do it right! Show the good side! Show how to move the right way. How to conduct yourself.  I grew up watching Jay-z videos and others it inspired me to be a boss! Even Nellys tip drill is cool but Nelly had  dimes and was in a mansion! Now if dudes was flossin on some fly shit you can’t deny it!  Another words if you choose to show off make sure you inspire me to do better! Don’t show me the $1000 rental boat that you and your 8 buddies pitched in $125 each. Now nothing wrong with that but no need to post it because most dudes did that already! It’s typical shit! Show me non typical shit!....

Me and crew through a NO Panti Party ... where chicas literally get paid $50 at the door and wear nothing but small wifebeaters.... food is layer out along with full bar. 6-8 dudes and 10-15 quality chicas! Now we thought about posting it but said .... why ! This is our thing! Same goes for the Simpfest... never seen a YouTube video!  This is why it’s exclusive

lazy_monger

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2020, 02:46:48 PM »
Man, the hunch punch parties we threw in college were a whole hell of a lot wilder than that sad little boat ride.  Good thing we didn't  have social media back then because it would have been hard to get the chicks to get as buck wild as they did out of fear that shit would get back to mommy and daddy.

Ghost of PB

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2020, 03:38:38 PM »
That’s a big factor too! A lot of dimes left because they don’t want to be exposed in sosusa but if things were low key they definitely come back! A Dominican college student making money on the side don’t want to be seen in Sosua getting freak nasty

Bravo1818

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2020, 03:54:32 PM »
[quote author=

Me and crew through a NO Panti Party ... where chicas literally get paid $50 at the door and wear nothing but small wifebeaters.... food is layer out along with full bar. 6-8 dudes and 10-15 quality chicas! Now we thought about posting it but said .... why ! This is our thing! Same goes for the Simpfest... never seen a YouTube video!  This is why it’s exclusive
[/quote]

So 3K at the door.  So how much did you guys agree to pay each girl for a ST?

Ghost of PB

« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2020, 04:10:36 PM »
This is just to party and no limitations! They knew coming through the door they came to party and might be fondled ... it was fu fun. Each guy throws $50 to $100 in the pot. Six dudes all throw $100 ( a round of drinks).... $600 to divide amongst 10-12 chicas .... dudes work Whateva deals with the chica they smashing. But during the party dudes getting sucked off pool side titties and ass all over the place!  The vibe is good girls are getting f--ked up ... this is a party! Dudes need to stop thinking short term or all night! That thinking is limiting your fun if you just now how to party or socialize

Below is how we party!
1) is an actuall chica afterwards
2) is not actual but basically how Panti parties end up!

Ghost of PB

« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2020, 04:29:26 PM »
She got a little sick! But I’m just making a point! This is partying! Dudes can be wild but we ain’t on YouTube! Somethings are not to be displayed!

Jazzy2019

« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2020, 04:50:51 PM »
She got a little sick! But I’m just making a point! This is partying! Dudes can be wild but we ain’t on YouTube! Somethings are not to be displayed!

PB, you’re talking to folks that can’t understand. My last stay I partied with three amigas in my spot there. All were down to f--k if I wanted to pay them. I was cool just drinking and smoking with them. We all crashed in the same bed and I gave them all 500 pesos in the morning to get back to their places. A good time was had by all.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2020, 05:12:01 PM »
This is just to party and no limitations! They knew coming through the door they came to party and might be fondled ... it was fu fun. Each guy throws $50 to $100 in the pot. Six dudes all throw $100 ( a round of drinks).... $600 to divide amongst 10-12 chicas .... dudes work Whateva deals with the chica they smashing. But during the party dudes getting sucked off pool side titties and ass all over the place!  The vibe is good girls are getting f--ked up ... this is a party! Dudes need to stop thinking short term or all night! That thinking is limiting your fun if you just now how to party or socialize

Below is how we party!

???????? @ chica with the bucket.

I swear, these women don’t know their limitations. They stay OD’ing. ????

Last time I ran the triz (threesome), one of them was od’ing on Corona and Tequila. She made it through the session, but definitely had some difficulties afterward.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2020, 05:25:26 PM »

Below is how we party!

???????? @ chica with the bucket.

I swear, these women don’t know their limitations. They stay OD’ing. ????

Last time I ran the triz (threesome), one of them was od’ing on Corona and Tequila. She made it through the session, but definitely had some difficulties afterward.

Like guys don’t get out of their mind drunk. ???????????? Before I got old enough to know better I paid homage to the porcelain god a few times. I think that guys sometimes forget that they’re dealing with barely grown females.

Ghost of PB

« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2020, 05:37:25 PM »
They all wake up with dried up nut stains on themselves and hangovers! But this is why I don’t sweat them leaving they had so much drinking and f--king all they want to do is chill the next day by the pool and smoke and figure which dude they want to f--k all day! All that hustling for money mindstate is gone! If they rushing out it’s because they scared and can’t keep up! Pretty much .... too much! These dudes go hard!

Raul67

« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2020, 06:12:52 PM »
Gentlemen:  I respect what you do although since childhood on the ranch in Wyoming it’s been early to bed and early to rise. So this is what I’ve been missing?  In October I was invited to chip in for a boat party and later a villa. Can you imagine a 68 year old cowboy in fairly good shape participating?  Probably was more about sharing expenses but even so I’m still laughing—would have slept through most of the action. Is it all right to admit that I have my own boat with an air conditioned cabin less than 200 nautical miles away?  Yes, 10s will f--k an old guy for free at sea when the curtains are drawn. All they want is to be invited again. If there are 10s in Sosua, PB is hiding them from us.

Merry Christmas

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2020, 06:47:42 PM »
Yes sirs always  chica on the rolodex  or good repeats. Add or delete as needed.  Newbies you will need s few trips to build up your roster. .  You can still sport smash. And as time goes by you will get good at vetting and vibeing  I've monger of an on since the late 90s.  With all the whores in the united states mongering like posted.  In the dr will be a totally differnt animal.  Your the prey your the bullseye.  This were you master your skill with puntas and free lance street girls .your getting an education going 101. carry on sirs Merry Xmass

stinqu

« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2020, 11:43:17 PM »
POON TANG CLAN JUST BLOWING HIS AWN HORN WITH THIS THREAD

PoonTangClan

« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2020, 11:58:45 PM »
POON TANG CLAN JUST BLOWING HIS AWN HORN WITH THIS THREAD

Stinqu,

Naa, man, lol. It’s enlightened discussion. Some cats really don’t know, so this post is knowledge sharing from various vets that know what’s really up.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal