global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Guayaquil Ecuador  (Read 1989 times)

DatravelingBoss

Guayaquil Ecuador
« on: February 04, 2021, 01:35:05 AM »
I was recently in Guayaquil Ecuador and i wanna say it's one of the underrated vacation spots. This  city was beyond my expectations. They got some few street action like Sosua but as an expatriate you might not wanna do that. There are a lot of Venezuelans and Colombians doing some business there and it's really cheap comparing to the crazy prices in DR. If you got some negotiation skills u could get a nice chic for just $20.Most of the deal is online. They got various websites for that and others also use social media platform. If you wanna meet a regular girl that's also possible. The Ecuadorian women are equally beautiful like Colombians. They are more reserved and a bit conservative. The southern part of the city has a lot of beautiful black women and mulattos. You are most likely not gonna see a lot of Americans and Europeans like they way you gonna see them in DR but in a way it's a big plus because most girls will always wanna know more about who you are. I never regretted visiting Guayaquil and i will soon visit there again soon.Guys dont forget to visit las penas and santa ana.There are these 444 staircase that you can climb to the top and view the whole city of quayaquil and on the sides of the staircase is all restaurants and bars

Drox420

Re: Guayaquil Ecuador
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2021, 03:41:28 AM »
Thanks for sharing I have been wondering about Ecuador.

DatravelingBoss

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2021, 12:53:35 PM »
Thanks for sharing I have been wondering about Ecuador.
I will encourage you to go.Try and make friends there who will make you stay more enjoyable like my situation

MrNavigator

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2021, 01:04:12 PM »
Thanks for the report and sharing great intel! Unlike you its alot of haters on here who really think they "discovered" a good city/country and come on bragging bout how they know secret places to monger. Then they don't share the info even SOMEONE ELSE told them bout the shit in the first place....classic SIMPism 101!

DatravelingBoss

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2021, 01:43:38 PM »
Thanks for the report and sharing great intel! Unlike you its alot of haters on here who really think they "discovered" a good city/country and come on bragging bout how they know secret places to monger. Then they don't share the info even SOMEONE ELSE told them bout the shit in the first place....classic SIMPism 101!
Those are the kids in the candy shop. I don't mess with those fellas. I deal with mature people

DatravelingBoss

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2021, 01:51:28 PM »
Those are the kids in the candy shop. I don't mess with those fellas. I deal with mature people
No one will ever charge $80 in  Guayaquil especially with the venezuelans. It got to a time i felt i was taken advantage of their situation. Those girls are very desperate for money due to the unrest in their country. Always control the price and don't let them control it for you.

Lurklongtime

• CP3 to the Game
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2021, 06:54:57 PM »
Hey thanks for sharing this info.. i know it takes alot of time to write all this info.. let alone want to share.. Appreciate you brah. I will bookmark it for my own personal journey there.
The only question i have is.. how during covid? Meaning ..are there curfews or there is freedom to move about.
Hall of Famer
Known For : Passsing These Hoes Off

DatravelingBoss

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2021, 07:19:15 PM »
Hey thanks for sharing this info.. i know it takes alot of time to write all this info.. let alone want to share.. Appreciate you brah. I will bookmark it for my own personal journey there.
The only question i have is.. how during covid? Meaning ..are there curfews or there is freedom to move about.
As at now all you need is a pcr test that's not more than 10days. There's no curfew in Guayaquil. People are going about their business. I used to hangout late in the night and sometimes come home around 3am.Most clubs are closed at the moment and the bars close after 1am.

Crave

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2021, 07:49:40 PM »
As at now all you need is a pcr test that's not more than 10days. There's no curfew in Guayaquil. People are going about their business. I used to hangout late in the night and sometimes come home around 3am.Most clubs are closed at the moment and the bars close after 1am.

I was researching last year but I stopped because of Covid. Good to know, as I want to go somewhere new this year. I am going to check prices flying from Atlanta right now.

Hoosier

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2021, 08:49:46 PM »

Eh, I agree, but not totally.   The dude said he negotiated a price of $20, in 2021.  The question is will he be able to negotiate the same price in 2022, or 2023, or will that same woman, stand firm at $80?

I am still blown by the negotiated price of $20.  Again, enjoy it while it lasts...

I negotiated $16 and $9 every day and twice on Sunday in Pattaya from Mid March to November 2020.  COVID-19 is the best thing that has happened to my sex life in about 10 years.

DatravelingBoss

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2021, 08:52:43 PM »
I see it's very cheap to fly from Jersey or Florida.If you wanna go i will encourage you to go and you not gonna regret it.

I was researching last year but I stopped because of Covid. Good to know, as I want to go somewhere new this year. I am going to check prices flying from Atlanta right now.

DatravelingBoss

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2021, 08:53:44 PM »

Eh, I agree, but not totally.   The dude said he negotiated a price of $20, in 2021.  The question is will he be able to negotiate the same price in 2022, or 2023, or will that same woman, stand firm at $80?

I am still blown by the negotiated price of $20.  Again, enjoy it while it lasts...

I negotiated $16 and $9 every day and twice on Sunday in Pattaya from Mid March to November 2020.  COVID-19 is the best thing that has happened to my sex life in about 10 years.
Funny but sad. LOL

OD45

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2021, 11:48:50 PM »

Thank you sir

Honcho

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2021, 12:15:39 PM »
I was recently in Guayaquil Ecuador and i wanna say it's one of the underrated vacation spots. This  city was beyond my expectations. They got some few street action like Sosua but as an expatriate you might not wanna do that. There are a lot of Venezuelans and Colombians doing some business there and it's really cheap comparing to the crazy prices in DR. If you got some negotiation skills u could get a nice chic for just $20.Most of the deal is online. They got various websites for that and others also use social media platform. If you wanna meet a regular girl that's also possible. The Ecuadorian women are equally beautiful like Colombians. They are more reserved and a bit conservative. The southern part of the city has a lot of beautiful black women and mulattos. You are most likely not gonna see a lot of Americans and Europeans like they way you gonna see them in DR but in a way it's a big plus because most girls will always wanna know more about who you are. I never regretted visiting Guayaquil and i will soon visit there again soon.Guys dont forget to visit las penas and santa ana.There are these 444 staircase that you can climb to the top and view the whole city of quayaquil and on the sides of the staircase is all restaurants and bars

Great Intel!!! That may give me a more solid reason to go and check out Galapagos!

Hoosier

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2021, 11:54:37 PM »
I have a flight to Colombia on April 30. I've been having thoughts of going to the port city of Manta, Ecuador.

Been watching videos about the place and the ocean looks great. Not as good as the beaches in the DR but still nice.

Ecuador used dollars and the prices seem very affordable.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal