global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Best insult from a chica  (Read 1744 times)

JoeyInNY

Best insult from a chica
« on: February 06, 2021, 01:20:08 PM »
So I'm FB friends with this 22 y.o. chica from SDQ that I banged 3 years ago. Some moron posts on her photo: "sexy legs, sexy pussy" (in English). She doesn't speak English. I message her about the post so she is not humiliated in front of family members. I also tell her she needs new friends. She goes nuts.

After an extended 8th grade level fight filled with insults (child molester, ugly dick, pervert, etc), and trying to post nasty shit on my pic, I block her. In all fairness I did ask her if she became a whore on her own or if her mother taught her. She then texts me with one of the best lines I ever heard: "Your mother must have been a saint for not aborting a piece of shit like you".

I still laugh when I think about it. Anyone else ever get a memorable insult?

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: Best insult from a chica
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2021, 01:33:36 PM »
Joe, please mend your ways. I would say nothing about what others say or do on the internet to/about a chica concerning her pics, activities or history.  Think of it it like,  there's a fight going on and you want to jump in and help. Dont do it.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

JoeyInNY

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2021, 01:44:36 PM »
Papi, that wasn't you was it? LOL! I normally don't correspond with chicas about anything except saying no to rfm, but here I thought I was doing her a favor by saving her from being embarrassed in front of family and friends. The pic wasn't even sexy. Oh well, lesson learned.

cknice11

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2021, 01:59:40 PM »
You went and snitched SMH. Y'all never cease to amaze me with the levels y'all stoop to to win brownie points and simp.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 05:41:35 PM by cknice11 »

BLAZEBOY

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2021, 02:05:52 PM »
Papi, that wasn't you was it? LOL! I normally don't correspond with chicas about anything except saying no to rfm, but here I thought I was doing her a favor by saving her from being embarrassed in front of family and friends. The pic wasn't even sexy. Oh well, lesson learned.
The lesson should be STOP befriending these hoes on Facebook. If you want to keep them on WhatsApp to have contacts for future trips that fine. Im glad your "Mr. nice guy" acted straight up backfired.
Keep It Movin!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2021, 02:33:11 PM »
Well i had on jealous chica call me stupido for having other chicas saying i should just choose one,,  kinda of a control freak, half haitain  even more cookou !

JoeyInNY

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2021, 02:37:21 PM »
Not sure how I "snitched" and less sure how it "backfired". What I do know is that it takes a special kind of asshole to post something like that on a chica's social media knowing that her friends include family and young children.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2021, 02:53:01 PM »
Welcome to how harsh and insensitive people can be. But you gotta stay out of it. It's never good to step into something that is between some other folks.

Travelguy90

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2021, 03:05:19 PM »
Its possible her family already knows. Your white knight views went too far when you overstepped your position about her selecting of friends being poor judgment.

She trying to get money and will tolerate an idiot if he’s spending money. Why take advice from a trick with a moral compass? You not advertising her as a good product, not flattering her, just judging and criticism. Lesson learned I’m hoping.

As to your question, I got called cheap by both a hooker and receptionist in Zona colonial. I was going to smash one in a short time hotel for about 300-400 peso. I looked at the menu for time and the number they were asking and it didn’t match so I was confused at first because I let the girl I was gonna hit do the talking, initially. I soon realized I was getting charged for two girls not one so I told the receptionist just one girl and the other would wait for her friend. I didn’t really want the friend and didn’t realize that it was more for two girls than one despite it being the same room, however this was my first time getting a love motel in the DR. Definitely didn’t expect to get called cheap when it wasn’t in the plan for me to smash the second girl as she was a tag along, I figured they might be trying to hustle me.
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

madvillian

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2021, 09:55:03 PM »
Not sure how I "snitched" and less sure how it "backfired". What I do know is that it takes a special kind of asshole to post something like that on a chica's social media knowing that her friends include family and young children.

You engaged in SIMP behaviour. What benefit were you hoping to gain by telling her? I'm sure she knows how to use a translator, you were just being a simp.

MrNavigator

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2021, 09:40:33 AM »
Posts like these is the reasons some people dont like posting photos on here. Now this cat actually admitted he ratted and was playing Captain Save A Hoe on a monger forum! Imagine how many other Captains on here who see bitches photos and numbers n snitch on the low when they see hoes posted that they in love with n simpin on in the DR.......smfh

lazy_monger

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2021, 10:25:00 PM »
Did you post these things on her wall?  If so, why?  I must be an asshole because these chicks don't affect me like that.  I just don't a shit enough to be that involved.

MACK

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2021, 11:44:36 PM »
So I'm FB friends with this 22 y.o. chica from SDQ that I banged 3 years ago. Some moron posts on her photo: "sexy legs, sexy pussy" (in English). She doesn't speak English. I message her about the post so she is not humiliated in front of family members. I also tell her she needs new friends. She goes nuts.

After an extended 8th grade level fight filled with insults (child molester, ugly dick, pervert, etc), and trying to post nasty shit on my pic, I block her. In all fairness I did ask her if she became a whore on her own or if her mother taught her. She then texts me with one of the best lines I ever heard: "Your mother must have been a saint for not aborting a piece of shit like you".

I still laugh when I think about it. Anyone else ever get a memorable insult?

No offense but I have too much to do than to be worried about what some 22 year old chica is doing......

Skeetskeet

• SHE LIKE IT IN THE MOUTH
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2021, 05:22:04 PM »
???????????????? you got what you deserve for trying to be Captain Save A Hoe
SHE LIKE IT IN THE MOUTH

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2021, 09:10:40 AM »
There are too many women out there...and getting caught up in her web of supporters is her game plan!  Free yourself!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal