global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: How to tell yo Chica that she sucks!  (Read 4402 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: How to tell yo Chica that she sucks!
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2021, 12:35:01 PM »
Some of them have a real knack for services they provide. It's like renting a comfortable car at a really nice price! Top notched deal!!
https://www.xvideos.com/video22988929/new_stripper_in_berkeley_gives_me_sloppy_head
« Last Edit: March 31, 2021, 01:09:02 PM by PapiViejo55-2 »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

sosuaonmymind1987

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2021, 01:24:53 AM »
Yo no gusta sexo con tu
So you didn’t even bother to Google translate it huh ????????????some of Y’all crack me up!

sosuaonmymind1987

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2021, 01:32:52 AM »
Some of them have a real knack for services they provide. It's like renting a comfortable car at a really nice price! Top notched deal!!
https://www.xvideos.com/video12091255/amateur_robynbanks_proves_she_belongs_in_hall_of_fame
Is that a missing tooth????

Travelguy90

« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2021, 10:35:54 AM »
Yo no gusta sexo con tu
So you didn’t even bother to Google translate it huh ????????????some of Y’all crack me up!
No, I translate word for word. I admitted I learned my Spanish from a Spanish to English dictionary. Can’t always use your phone, you have to know some sort of Spanish. Con tu = contigo, No me = yo no, that’s grammatically issues. A Chica would understand the meaning regardless because it’s Spanish, albeit not the best
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

murano2010

« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2021, 12:50:04 PM »
I had to look at the year this thread was.   I thought it was 2009 or 2012.   Im surprised to read that this talk is going on in 2021.  "Your girl"??? " if you got a main there you got to help her out with a little something something."  "My novia"

I thought all of these man/monger forums got us straight.   They are not our responsibility, they are not our novias or our girls.  It's just our turn when we spend time with them.   When were not there,  they are somebody else's assumed responsibility, girl or novia.  More importantly,  it's his TURN at that moment. 

Any dude not wanting to be bothered with a chick is essentially deciding to be kicked out of his TURN.  But dig,  as long as you are not in country,  you already forfeited your place in line.   

The money sent to a chick known to be f--king other dudes while you are away, gets thrown on the pile of other dudes money that send/sent already.  Your individual contribution means absolutely nothing.   Your money counts when it's spent on the chick while she is with you performing services.   Not while dude is home sending free money.   

Them muggs dont appreciate that.  I dont care how many mi amors they call you.   And how much they stay in touch day and night.   Keeping in touch is part of the job.  Chica network says keep him psychologically tethered to you.   It confuses them.  But they like the attention.  Anything you get is given based on how you made them feel.   And them foreigners love doing shit to make themselves feel good.   

They dont even care if you need it.   They feel guilty having all of those resources and money and nobody around to give it away to.   Cant do that where they come from.  They have been there and done that already.  Cost them big time.   Them chicks dont even fake like they would appreciate it.   Them home grown muggs will tell you to your face,  that you didnt give enough.

But us DR chicks have got the right formula for getting paid well.   The right perceived circumstances and a foreigner with the right gullible attitude.   Perfect combination.   Now get out there and shake what your momma gave you.   And make sure I get my cut for every client you score.   
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 12:53:55 PM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2021, 06:36:53 PM »
I'm trying to be polite with how I'm seeing other chicas, and not her this time. Her game is weak, lazy, and uninspired. It's like married sex on a weekend, feeling mandatory and undesirable.  I understand she needs and is counting on some money but damn...she is beyond skill-less. She just has a baby face and is ok with anal. Believe me, it's not enough to say on the roster.  But how can I break it to her? Time to move on.

You don't eat pussy, huh?
  a good 69 season will get chicas  in the grove.  Think out side of the box start doing freaky shit with her. she will get horrified and leave  or  shape up

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2021, 08:19:48 AM »
TBH she started off looking hot & sexy like a fantasy but now after two kids...well she's less than enthusiastic about pleasing me, and there's just so much more on the market.  I just need to be honest with her.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2021, 08:44:36 AM »
https://www.xvideos.com/video12091255/amateur_robynbanks_proves_she_belongs_in_hall_of_fame
Is that a missing tooth????Funny old bag with the missing tooth, but y0u cant bitch if she giving good head !

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2021, 12:15:20 PM »
This thread, albeit honest...doesn't accurately reflect the impact of so much chica availability vs maintaining/sustaining a diminishing chica in dire need of an upgrade/renewal. Maybe a new/weave/look/sextoy/trio/environment/prosthetic can make the relationship blossom again?

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal