global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Maid Servicers - Yea or Nay???  (Read 1388 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Maid Servicers - Yea or Nay???
« on: March 15, 2021, 08:57:24 AM »
Having enjoyed “room service” in the past…I’m wondering when I move to the DR if it will be advisable to f--k the maid that I have cleaning my spot and how acceptable that will be to the chicas I bring back home from time to time.  Should I just tell them…If you get funny looks from the maid, it’s because I use her services from time to time?  And how risky will rawdogging the maid everyweek be???

Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Viva La Vega

Re: Maid Servicers - Yea or Nay???
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2021, 12:18:46 PM »
Which begs the question about Mildred... WTF?

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2021, 12:51:56 PM »
I'm still looking for that doppelganger!

Jazzy2019

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2021, 01:03:22 PM »
I think it’s not unusual there to be f--king the chick who comes to clean your place. Typically she would not be an actual working girl. Probably a single mom looking for a propina and to relieve some stress. If you’re partaking in this manner it would be best to not have any women over when she’s there cleaning. Truth is if she’s coming to clean once or twice a week odds are when she is there you’re f--king her so another chick being there most likely would not happen.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 01:05:10 PM by Jazzy2019 »

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2021, 01:06:11 PM »
To be honest, I'll probably be tapping weaved up, tatted one-use chicas and no questions from the staff will be tolerated.

Hoosier

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2021, 06:07:17 PM »
Always best not to f u c k the help.

You also don't need a jealous or angry woman handling your 'intimate' possessions.

If you f u c k  the help, don't be surprised if your toothbrush tastes shitty.

Think of all the possibilities: she pisses in your glasses, pisses in your cologne, takes off the cap of the toothpaste container, and wipes it along the crack of her ass...

Never shit where you eat.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 10:21:47 PM by Hoosier »

crazy_canuck

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2021, 06:48:03 PM »
Always best not to f--k the help.

You also don't need a jealous or angry woman handling your 'intimate possessions.

If you f--k the help, don't be surprised if your toothbrush tastes shitty.

Think of all the possibilities: she pisses in your glasses, pisses in your cologne, takes off the cap of the toothpaste container, and wipes it along the crack of her ass...

Hillarious but no lies detected ... take his advice papi ... don't f--k with the payroll !!
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

Dothedamthing

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2021, 07:24:17 PM »
Always best not to f--k the help.

You also don't need a jealous or angry woman handling your 'intimate possessions.

If you f--k the help, don't be surprised if your toothbrush tastes shitty.

Hillarious but no lies detected ... take his advice papi ... don't f--k with the payroll !!

Papi, I plan on having a maid when I get there and have been thinking about the same situation. I'm in agreement and have come to the conclusion that I will hire help that I know I will never want to screw.
If you can't change the outcome of a situation then don't worry about it.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2021, 02:42:14 AM »
Yup Thought of Banging my maid from last trip,,,,,Think the only  way to do it is off Campus meaning not at your hotel,, meet up at a undisclosed place,,,or if the maid is game  a cabana,, or if your brave  her casa .! Also if you start banging the maid a big No No  you may have a jealous loca maid on your hands,, like playing with fire,, There enough Cookou Loca chicas in sosua to avoid,,Procede with caution !

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2021, 10:25:43 AM »
Lucky? for me, I was able to clearly point out the fun/money to which she agreed. It was like visiting a nice lake. Fun to do and keep it movin!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal