global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Why do white guys monger?  (Read 5079 times)

Raul67

Why do white guys monger?
« on: March 23, 2021, 02:20:03 PM »
Same reason guys all over the world do.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: Why do white guys monger?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2021, 02:44:07 PM »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

stinqu

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2021, 05:20:31 PM »
I know why this old white guy, and some of my white and black friends in the SU. mongers. We have been through the grinder of working, wives, kids, mortgages and the shit life throws at you. If find a little joy, peace and solitude in the world take it and hold on to it. I have made many good friends over the years in D.R. ( male & female) that I would never met if not for Sosua. This why I will return.

stinqu

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2021, 05:26:19 PM »
I think PapiViejo would agree, it's not just the chicas (but that helps LOL)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2021, 05:32:03 PM »
Yup!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2021, 05:48:15 PM »
Dark Chocolate !  be kinda hard to date an ebony women in the states,being an old white guy !!!!

stinqu

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2021, 04:21:15 PM »
I have learned over may years how to age dark chocolate. Their eyes (lines and creases) and their hands. A fit black woman to a white guys eyes is at least 10yrs. younger or more than actual, (BLACK DO'NT CRACK). I see "fine" looking women in their 40s that will f--k your brains out. LOL.

Hoosier

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2021, 04:52:07 PM »
I started mongering at the ripe age of 17. I had just graduated from the Infantry and Airborne schools, and I was a virgin. The last weekend before my first jump, I met one of my former Drill Sergeants who was the toughest, meanest sumbitch that ever wore a Smokey the Bear campaign hat. He was a black man from Georgia who was on the 1980 Olympic Boxing team but didn't get to go to Moscow because of Jimmy Carter's boycott. He would throw down on you in a heartbeat.  Though, once you had proven yourself and you made it and graduated, he treated you like a man and a human being.

He contacted me and took me out to Victory Drive in Columbus, and bought me my first piece of ass.  Less than a year later, I would be assigned to the Demilitarized Zone in Korea, and if you didn't pay for a whore or bar girl, you went without pussy.

I always get a kick out of the guys on this site who go on and on about how they don't have to pay for pussy. I think about being in various combat zones and then think about their words, and then I laugh my ass off.

We all pay for it, one way or the other. Some of us choose to pay for it on the pay-as-you-go plan, and others choose the 30-year mortgage.

stinqu

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2021, 05:23:53 PM »
White or Black, older guys monger because they can. They been through the crap, and looking for some tranquility. ALL MEN WANT A PIECE AND PEACE OF MIND. This site was all about experiences  and points of view of your trips, now its a pissing contest

El_Toro

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2021, 07:28:23 PM »

We all pay for it, one way or the other. Some of us choose to pay for it on the pay-as-you-go plan, and others choose the 30-year mortgage.

Had me rolling.

White or Black, older guys monger because they can. They been through the crap, and looking for some tranquility. ALL MEN WANT A PIECE AND PEACE OF MIND. This site was all about experiences  and points of view of your trips, now its a pissing contest

We all crave dopamine. Who are we to judge how someone else gets his dopamine?

Dreadhead710

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2021, 07:51:31 PM »
I started mongering at the ripe age of 17. I had just graduated from the Infantry and Airborne schools, and I was a virgin. The last weekend before my first jump, I met one of my former Drill Sergeants who was the toughest, meanest sumbitch that ever wore a Smokey the Bear campaign hat. He was a black man from Georgia who was on the 1980 Olympic Boxing team but didn't get to go to Moscow because of Jimmy Carter's boycott. He would throw down on you in a heartbeat.  Though, once you had proven yourself and you made it and graduated, he treated you like a man and a human being.

He contacted me and took me out to Victory Drive in Columbus, and bought me my first piece of ass.  Less than a year later, I would be assigned to the Demilitarized Zone in Korea, and if you didn't pay for a whore or bar girl, you went without pussy.

I always get a kick out of the guys on this site who go on and on about how they don't have to pay for pussy. I think about being in various combat zones and then think about their words, and then I laugh my ass off.

Realest shit I’ve read in a while

Raul67

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2021, 07:52:57 PM »

I could tell some funny stories about jump school at Fort Benning.  Glad you had a great connection with a black hat. I felt sorry for other 2LTs that wore sewn on rank and branch insignia. Mine were all punch on with pins. We were told not to wear them on our collars for safety reasons but to place them above our 3rd shirt button. Eventually I figured out to forget to wear them. After getting a short hair cut, and rubbing dirt on my cheeks, I could pass for enlisted. Harassment dropped like a rock. Not all black hats were very smart. Around 3:30pm they’d get thirsty for Mad Dog and do dumb things.

TrakeM

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2021, 09:37:56 PM »
Speaking for myself as a 40 yo white guy, it's because I want sex with attractive women.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2021, 05:47:16 PM »
She told me if she can get pregnant with a white guy, she'll never return to the streets.

MrNavigator

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2021, 09:35:07 AM »
She told me if she can get pregnant with a white guy, she'll never return to the streets.

Did THIS chick really tell YOU that??

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal