global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Why do white guys monger?  (Read 5081 times)

Raul67

Re: Why do white guys monger?
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2021, 09:47:33 AM »
She told me if she can get pregnant with a white guy, she'll never return to the streets.

Did THIS chick really tell YOU that??

Sounds about right and it’s sick. Haitians are notorious for this mentality.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2021, 10:52:57 AM »
She told me if she can get pregnant with a white guy, she'll never return to the streets.

Did THIS chick really tell YOU that??
Yes. I was sad to hear it but I understood it was more about money.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2021, 08:50:30 AM by PapiViejo55-2 »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

stinqu

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2021, 04:37:38 PM »
OMG, I thought I was the only one that was told that. It must have been my first or second trip o D.R. , this sweet young Haitian girl, I had been with 2x's that week,asked me to get her pregnant. I was a Newbie and my spanish sucked, but I got the impression she wanted a white baby.Now it makes more sense, and is very sad.

MACK

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2021, 09:51:35 AM »
They told me that blanco hombre was the most easy to get the money out of...... the other men it was too difficult and they would not bend to the will...

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2021, 09:15:37 AM »
I can't speak for white brothers, but I put the onus on our collective societal influences. Raw, Mystical, Femininity than can drain a man.

Even I can't get enough of that flesh! Sistas keep me hungry for them skins!!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

stinqu

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2021, 03:04:18 PM »
Some Haitian women do have that Voodoo Mystic about them and can use that murder pussy action on a man to bend them to their will. Some of my white friends have been caught in that web, and now avoid Haitian women. The allure of that vice like pussy can be to much for some men. I know because I got caught once, many year ago. I for one, love Haitian women, and learned to set the rules.

crazy_canuck

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2021, 08:49:52 PM »
There's a simple reason why they want to get pregnant by white men instead of black men: Stigma.
Black man have the really bad reputation of being bad payers. not paying, not paying the agreed amount or not paying the child support.
Now before some pussies here come and cry about racism, I never said it was truth, it's the chicas perception. I am fully aware there are some white bad payers too. And yes, this shit come from some of my regulars.
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2021, 10:31:11 PM »
There's a simple reason why they want to get pregnant by white men instead of black men: Stigma.
Black man have the really bad reputation of being bad payers. not paying, not paying the agreed amount or not paying the child support.
Now before some pussies here come and cry about racism, I never said it was truth, it's the chicas perception. I am fully aware there are some white bad payers too. And yes, this shit come from some of my regulars.

Naw, lighter folks have it better in that country. If she has a light skinned kid with bright eyes she increases her chances of having someone who will be financially capable of taking care of her in old age. That's first cut, second cut is that she believes the father will take care of his child. If that's the case then she has few objections to having a child by a black guy. I'm dark enough to be Haitian and have had numerous domincanas that wanted me to impregnate them.

stinqu

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2021, 06:35:11 PM »
I have a long time chica friend who now lives in SD with her oldest daughter, from Puerto Rico American from NYC. Her oldest(son) lives in Spain with his father, the youngest daughter lives in Germany with his parents. Some men step up and some don't. The chicas are like women ever where, they what children, and hope they can have a better life.

SeñorToto

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2021, 10:38:10 PM »
Alotttttt of white guys have been getting the guts from black women in USA, Chet Hanks & Travis Kelce and i predict more white guys to publicly date black women so I don't know why white guys monger, black woman in america got serious ass and drop that attitude quick around white men....

Artbell1

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2021, 11:32:00 PM »
A few years ago I was at a family gathering at my uncle's house.

We got into a discussion about travelling to the Dominican Republic.

I simply said that it would not be socially acceptable to date the women in the US that I can in the DR.

This relates to age not race.

I have dated women from the DR in the US as well. It is just better to monger overseas and then live your life

in the US focusing on your goals. Your trips are like icing on the cake.

stinqu

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2021, 06:42:40 PM »
I am 65 and white, have three children, 2 girls and a boy, all between 35-41. They know I go to the DR. and have GIRL FRIENDS THERE, my son knows the scoop and my youngest daughter suspects but its OK. I talk openly with my kids for the most part. They know that my Dominican holidays make my happy.

ravi_yadav2000

« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2021, 08:09:42 AM »
I am 65 and white, have three children, 2 girls and a boy, all between 35-41. They know I go to the DR. and have GIRL FRIENDS THERE, my son knows the scoop and my youngest daughter suspects but its OK. I talk openly with my kids for the most part. They know that my Dominican holidays make my happy.

Kudos to you sir...respect.

stinqu

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2021, 02:28:53 PM »
In all the years I have been going to the DR. and talking about it with my buddies here at home ( they always ask) when I return, only one inquired about going with me. He had just divorced, so we sat down and over a bottle of rum, I explained the game in detail. Found out that after 61 years he had never been with a pro, and could not get past having to pay for sex. YOU CAN LEAD A HORSE TO WATER.....

Pussyrus1422

« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2021, 07:41:11 PM »
In all the years I have been going to the DR. and talking about it with my buddies here at home ( they always ask) when I return, only one inquired about going with me. He had just divorced, so we sat down and over a bottle of rum, I explained the game in detail. Found out that after 61 years he had never been with a pro, and could not get past having to pay for sex. YOU CAN LEAD A HORSE TO WATER.....

I tell my mates that visit Sosua for the 1st time; you don't pay them to have sex, you pay them to leave...lol

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal