Sosua girls

Author Topic: Pre-2010 Sosua Talent (Dese Memories Keep Me Going Back)  (Read 3059 times)

Al NYC

Re: Pre-2010 Sosua Talent (Dese Memories Keep Me Going Back)
« Reply #75 on: May 02, 2021, 01:01:04 PM »
Woke up with Sosua memories on my mind ...
I like the fact all the girls are slim and in shape.

What you now have in Sosua is an customer base that prefers large females. Consequently large females tend to predominate. I have a regular who at her natural weight is 120lbs on a 5’4” frame. At that size at least in my opinion she’s a dime. Now she’s at about 140-145 with a second belly starting to peek out. She’s never been more popular.

Is she in spandex??? That what I saw mostly. Beer belly in spandex.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2021, 01:32:43 PM »

What you now have in Sosua is an customer base that prefers large females. Consequently large females tend to predominate. I have a regular who at her natural weight is 120lbs on a 5’4” frame. At that size at least in my opinion she’s a dime. Now she’s at about 140-145 with a second belly starting to peek out. She’s never been more popular.

For the most part yes. She still dresses up when she goes to Ahnvee to work, but other than that she's in spandex.

Al NYC

« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2021, 01:45:59 PM »

For the most part yes. She still dresses up when she goes to Ahnvee to work, but other than that she's in spandex.

Beer belly in spandex is what I mostly saw in the streets, at the beach and at Ahnvee.

stinqu

« Reply #78 on: May 02, 2021, 05:46:21 PM »
Fat out of shape chicas seem to be the norm in Sosua, as long as they are young. I  know 2 fit women who left Sosua for lack of work in the last 6 months. One went to Columbia, and the other went home to Puerto Prince. They told me because the do not have big fat asses they can not make money.

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #79 on: May 03, 2021, 06:06:02 AM »

Beer belly in spandex is what I mostly saw in the streets, at the beach and at Ahnvee.

Glad I got to experience a different vibe ...
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

Al NYC

« Reply #80 on: May 03, 2021, 09:41:56 AM »

Damn! Passions was the shit back in the day!!

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #81 on: May 04, 2021, 07:07:37 AM »

Damn! Passions was the shit back in the day!!

Good times bro ... CMP was pretty good also.

mouse14

« Reply #82 on: May 04, 2021, 07:46:29 AM »
MAKE SOSUA GREAT AGAIN..

mouse14

« Reply #83 on: May 04, 2021, 07:54:55 AM »
While it seems the quality of the girls have changed. What really has changed is the vibe!!! Sosua seemed friendlier and more welcoming and fun than it does now. The scene now is show and tell and everyone on their phone. I remember leaving my phone in my room to go out and kick it but worse case you had your phone with you but never had it out because you were to caught up in kicking it. Its unfortunate things change I remember meeting some older guys in my city who called themselves the boca chica boys. They praised that place well before I ever found Sosua. It was then was Sosua be are and now look at Boca Chica... I don't think Sosua will fade away but I do believe it is becoming more and more commercialized and touristy which will change the entire landscape. Lets find another spot on the island and do it all over again!!!

PapiViejo55-2

• 3Holes? I'm in!!!
« Reply #84 on: May 04, 2021, 08:03:48 AM »
I think the future is catching up with Sosua. As a beautiful beach town, it shines, and that attracts everyone with the internet from everywhere. More and more people keep bringing more money, and that brings more busineses, locals, and scoundrels. Sodom wasn't built in a day.
...I'm usually wrong...but that sh!t was great!

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #85 on: May 04, 2021, 08:17:09 AM »
While it seems the quality of the girls have changed. What really has changed is the vibe!!! Sosua seemed friendlier and more welcoming and fun than it does now. Its unfortunate things change I remember meeting some older guys in my city who called themselves the boca chica boys. They praised that place well before I ever found Sosua. It was then was Sosua be are and now look at Boca Chica...

Boca Chica was actually a legit option back in the day.  The Chicas from SDQ used to go there and Sosua had more of the local country babes from around POP.  Was definitely a different vibe in Sosua.  Chicas used to get dressed up to go to Classicos and chicas from nearby towns would pop in like it was a regular club.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 08:20:12 AM by JayMillz »

travelhombre

« Reply #86 on: May 04, 2021, 09:31:40 AM »

Damn, where is that chica in the 3rd pic at the bottom?

MrNavigator

« Reply #87 on: May 04, 2021, 12:07:23 PM »
While it seems the quality of the girls have changed. What really has changed is the vibe!!! Sosua seemed friendlier and more welcoming and fun than it does now. The scene now is show and tell and everyone on their phone. I remember leaving my phone in my room to go out and kick it but worse case you had your phone with you but never had it out because you were to caught up in kicking it. Its unfortunate things change I remember meeting some older guys in my city who called themselves the boca chica boys. They praised that place well before I ever found Sosua. It was then was Sosua be are and now look at Boca Chica... I don't think Sosua will fade away but I do believe it is becoming more and more commercialized and touristy which will change the entire landscape. Lets find another spot on the island and do it all over again!!!

Where have you been the last 10 years?? That's the way of the whole planet outside of North Korea and the Middle East.

Everyone is out and about on their PHONES! Right in whatever city you are from that's how it is. I remember when chicks didn't have cellphones and they had to talk to someone in the club or bar. Now they have their head buried so deep in the phone they have to come up for air smh

Al NYC

« Reply #88 on: May 04, 2021, 03:43:15 PM »

I hear ya. I remember when I first when I first went to Sosua in 2006, the phone that I had was the Motorola Razor. Other popular phones at that times were the Sony Ericsson, LGs. Blackberry. Except for the Sony Ericsson and Blackberry,  it was mostly flip phones. Social media was at its infancy. No Instagram, Onlyfan etc. Yeah, it was organic back then.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 03:45:04 PM by Al NYC »

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #89 on: May 04, 2021, 05:10:59 PM »

I hear ya. I remember when I first when I first went to Sosua in 2006, the phone that I had was the Motorola Razor. Other popular phones at that times were the Sony Ericsson, LGs. Blackberry. Except for the Sony Ericsson and Blackberry,  it was mostly flip phones. Social media was at its infancy. No Instagram, Onlyfan etc. Yeah, it was organic back then.

I remember hooking up with some chicas from the campo that didn't even have a mobile phone.  If they made enough money to get one, it was a flip phone like you said. 

Also back then the type of guys that traveled to the DR tried to keep things on the DL and discrete.  Its not like now where everything is over the top and all over youtube and the Net.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal