global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Do you travel insured?  (Read 3945 times)

stinqu

Re: Do you travel insured?
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2021, 06:40:14 PM »
Stay off the motos!!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2021, 07:25:27 PM »
Rent a car!  Surround yourself with a ton of steel!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MrNavigator

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2021, 11:28:36 AM »
Don't drive cars on the MOST DANGEROUS roads in the most dangerous country for car accidents in the Western Hemisphere and you will cut down your need for medical coverage down to very little.....

DrinksOnMe

« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2021, 11:48:49 AM »
Don't drive cars on the MOST DANGEROUS roads in the most dangerous country for car accidents in the Western Hemisphere and you will cut down your need for medical coverage down to very little.....
...but we're still passengers tho.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2021, 12:01:09 PM »
...but we're still passengers tho.
Well Hell....Might as well spend 2000pesos and keep the car to use all day and all night to go wherever you want, when you want, and for how long you want.  Just drive slow and everyone will go around you. Take your time and drive to stay alive.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

crazy_canuck

« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2021, 05:42:01 PM »

Pussy pussy pussy

Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

stinqu

« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2021, 05:28:52 PM »
I'M COMIN ELIZABETH!!!LMAO PAPI

Dothedamthing

« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2021, 06:19:58 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
If you can't change the outcome of a situation then don't worry about it.

lazy_monger

« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2021, 09:03:56 AM »
Again, if you can afford it do it.  My boy got sick in Colombia and we considered Medievac and it was about $90,000 and the insurance covered it.  It still was $7000. 

travelhombre

« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2021, 08:48:54 PM »
I do. On my first trip to Sosua, before going, I got it. A chica got over on me and took some of my stuff. So my trip insurance and my renters covered everything. Ever since then I don't think I've ever taken a trip without it. Thankfully I've only used it once for medical, also during my first trip to Sosua, when I burned my leg on a moto's muffler. Got it treated in Santo Domingo. Paid $50 up front and got it reimbursed. It's an added expense for sure, but it's better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

MrNavigator

« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2021, 09:42:13 AM »
I think at a minimum one should buy the insurance the major airlines use on their websites. I:-) cheap and I've heard good things from some people who had to use it.

Oh yea......stay outta them f--kin rental cars!

Bravo1818

« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2021, 02:21:37 PM »
I do. On my first trip to Sosua, before going, I got it. A chica got over on me and took some of my stuff. So my trip insurance and my renters covered everything. Ever since then I don't think I've ever taken a trip without it. Thankfully I've only used it once for medical, also during my first trip to Sosua, when I burned my leg on a moto's muffler. Got it treated in Santo Domingo. Paid $50 up front and got it reimbursed. It's an added expense for sure, but it's better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

So a girl stole something from your room and your insurance covered it?  What did you have to do?  File a police report?  How much was the items that were stolen?

travelhombre

« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2021, 04:19:30 PM »

So a girl stole something from your room and your insurance covered it?  What did you have to do?  File a police report?  How much was the items that were stolen?

I don’t remember. This happened like 6 years ago. I don’t recall if I filed a police report because it happened on a weekend and I was about to leave Sosua for Santo Domingo. I do remember the hotel owner writing a letter backing up what I said. I knew at the time what was stolen (point n’ shoot digital camera, some cash in my wallet, snacks from the mini bar). Also had to fill out the forms the insurance agencies had for me. There may have been other stuff. My renters insurance covered the cash in my wallet that was stolen. So yeah, between my trip insurance and my renters insurance the value of what was taken was returned.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal