global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Curfew  (Read 1914 times)

Henny White

Re: Curfew
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2021, 05:40:29 PM »
Don't worry about the curfew. Just go there and have fun. There was plenty of action as late as midnight out and about. Plenty of action at the after hour spots like Ahnvee. Chicas had no problem getting to me or leaving after midnight. Line them up in the daytime and knock them out int the evening. Once finished send her home. Had a few who stayed overnight at ST price.

EVERYBODY who posted on this thread are VETS. WE good, ALL have been there recently and don't need help moving around like rookies, have rosters, know how to pull and have no problem getting action. 

Its NOT all about getting pussy cuz that's easy lol. Some of us just want our old spots where we like to vibe, sip and hang to either open back or stay open later...

👆🏽This man speaks the truth! 💯

Dothedamthing

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2021, 03:04:24 AM »
Don't worry about the curfew. Just go there and have fun. There was plenty of action as late as midnight out and about. Plenty of action at the after hour spots like Ahnvee. Chicas had no problem getting to me or leaving after midnight. Line them up in the daytime and knock them out int the evening. Once finished send her home. Had a few who stayed overnight at ST price.

EVERYBODY who posted on this thread are VETS. WE good, ALL have been there recently and don't need help moving around like rookies, have rosters, know how to pull and have no problem getting action. 

Its NOT all about getting pussy cuz that's easy lol. Some of us just want our old spots where we like to vibe, sip and hang to either open back or stay open later...

👆🏽This man speaks the truth! 💯

You are so correct. A lot of days I'd just relax and enjoy the city and my day.  No agenda just go with the flow of the day. In Sosua pussy is a WhatsApp text away or a walk down the strip anytime of day.
If you can't change the outcome of a situation then don't worry about it.

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2021, 04:22:48 AM »

True indeed.!!
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

DeeDaDon

• Happy Chapi,,,Happy Papi
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2021, 07:59:04 PM »
Came back a few days ago from a 39 days stay in DR,,

When I first got there the curfew was as follows:

Monday-friday: 5am to 9pm with transit until 12am
Saturday & Sunday: 5am to 7pm with transit u til 10pm

Almost in the middle of my trip it changed to this:

Monday-friday: 5am to 10pm with transit until 12am
Saturday & Sunday: 5am to 9pm with transit until 12am

I qas not in sosua nor any tourist area in my stay, I assume they follow the rules to the teeth,,,

But the places I was at "different cities & Barrios and also campos" we were in the streets in teteo until 5am lol, I got raided by police twice throwing gas bombs at us in el bajo Mundo 🤣

Business will follow the rules though,, there are talks of removing the curfew soon

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal