Sosua girls

Author Topic: Brother marrying whores  (Read 2504 times)

Stonewall

Re: Brother marrying whores
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2021, 06:12:22 AM »
When I see a beautiful sista not snatch up locally that is always a sign that she is problematic.

Like KS would say, feminine, attractive and cooperative women don't stay on the market too long.

Congrats to the brotha, hope this turn out better than Stellar.
Stop complain and Enjoy Life!

Raul67

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2021, 06:35:34 AM »
Nice looking couple, wish them a long and fruitful marriage.

MrNavigator

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2021, 08:25:30 AM »
Yea dude is Haitian not American or Dominican. If you ever stepped round some real cats down there over the years you should know him....He's a cool dude and well respected.

Now this what I tell dudes bout these chicks here.You let your old lady take girls trips to the Bahamas, Jamaica, Dominican Republican or ANY ISLAND she getting f--kED......RAW AND ROYALLY!!! She doesn't even have to be as attractive like this chick from Atlanta is either. I'm telling you now....your girl getting f--ked while you think you got a PASS and slick lol

Stonewall

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2021, 09:02:26 AM »
Yea dude is Haitian not American or Dominican. If you ever stepped round some real cats down there over the years you should know him....He's a cool dude and well respected.

Now this what I tell dudes bout these chicks here.You let your old lady take girls trips to the Bahamas, Jamaica, Dominican Republican or ANY ISLAND she getting f--kED......RAW AND ROYALLY!!! She doesn't even have to be as attractive like this chick from Atlanta is either. I'm telling you now....your girl getting f--ked while you think you got a PASS and slick lol

Some guys don't complain about their girl taking those trips because it give them a pass to travel with their boys or travel alone.

I remember jokingly telling my friend what his girl is going to do on the cruise with her friends but he didn't want to complain about it because 2 weeks after he was going to DR.
Stop complain and Enjoy Life!

Dothedamthing

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2021, 09:19:27 AM »
I usually get in a cruise or two each year. I like to catch the specialty event cruises that cater to women. Also more weddings take place in September and October so going on a 3-5 day cruise in August and September will just about guarantee you'll find a bachelorette crew going solo. Those married and horny women are easy pickings once the alcohol and music start.

murano2010

• All Access
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2021, 10:28:57 AM »

1) he don’t escape the matrix...he is dominican.

2) you would be surprised how many of these girls get married and come to the us.  Bad bitches don’t last long in Sosua.  I tried to start a thread on that alone, but some felt like it was hate.

You’re definitely right about bad bitches not lasting long in sosua. Some guy always swooping in and wifing them up or putting them on the WU stimulus package. Are you sure he’s Dominican? That definitely looks like ahnvee and I don’t believe a native would propose to his woman at ahnvee.

100% sure.  His name escapes me, but he “works” for Ahnvee...or promotes for them maybe unofficially.  He just shows guys around and I guess they give him money too.
1) he don’t escape the matrix...he is dominican.

2) you would be surprised how many of these girls get married and come to the us.  Bad bitches don’t last long in Sosua.  I tried to start a thread on that alone, but some felt like it was hate.
You guys are correct,  he is not an American.   That young man is a local.   I remember him when he was a very young skinny hustler in Sosua.   Out of all of the hustlers out there,  he was one I felt was one of the nicest young hustlers in the game.    With one caveat.   Like most hustlers,  hustlers main interest and loyalty is about what they stand to gain for themselves 1st and foremost.   At least in his case,  he hasnt been a sloppy hustler.   He aims to build ones confidence by being consistent on the positive side.

His main function as a hustler, is to perform a service for tourists, businesses, chicas and assorted locals.  With the emphasis on him bringing all of those parties interests together, in exchange for being compensated with cash, perks/favors and resources.     

Oft times, the hustlers loyalty is to their interests in the game,  not necessarily to whom they are claiming or acting as their representative.  But they put on a good show,  that it's all about their client.    In other words, they are like double agents.   They may work for different employers at the same time ,  using information gained,  to exploit the weaknesses of all.     They'll work for Specter, Smersh, and The British Intelligence ( James Bond metaphor ), and sell information back to each of them about the other.   End result?  He builds trust in people without them knowing that he plays both sides of almost any  transaction.   
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

PapiViejo55-2

• 3Holes? I'm in!!!
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2021, 10:58:17 AM »
Hail Hydra

...I'm usually wrong...but that sh!t was great!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2021, 03:00:16 PM »
Funny American sisters in Sosua,, do they know its a Hoe Town,,,Or just there for fun,,,Gee they can observer brothers chaseing hoes,,  get a few tips  on why men in general are thirsty for donimican hoes,,, and to get the f--k out of the matrixs  a lot of lessons can be learned !!!!!!haha           1

DrinksOnMe

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2021, 03:52:30 PM »
I have no hate on another who chooses to marry a prostitute. I don't understand it at all but that is his life.

And to tell the truth...I don't see why most men get married to ANYBODY.

It reminds me of the Bill Burr bit about marriage: If 50% of all marriages fail then why be so quick to get married? If they told you 50% of all parachutes didn't work would you jump out of a plane? (Of course, he went on to get married...to a black woman too, lol)

And to be honest, at least in America...we men have mostly Kmart merchandise to choose from when it comes to females.

May I present the best video on YouTube that accurately presents the bullshit that black men have to deal with?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8vMTur_0ac

DrinksOnMe

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2021, 04:05:18 PM »
Funny American sisters in Sosua,, do they know its a Hoe Town,,,Or just there for fun,,,Gee they can observer brothers chaseing hoes,,  get a few tips  on why men in general are thirsty for donimican hoes,,, and to get the f--k out of the matrixs  a lot of lessons can be learned !!!!!!haha           1

Years ago, while checking into Victoria House, there were about 8 Black American women checking out and waiting for their cab or van in the Sosua Bay lobby.

I wanted to ask them if they enjoy themselves being dicked down by the local Dominican men on their little vacay but I didn't have the courage.

In the Philippines you see American women in Angeles City but they are part of Christian missions to "save" the poor little bargirls.

Travelguy90

« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2021, 05:56:43 PM »
Knowing sosua exist, then going to get married “in sosua” I’m lost regardless of nationality. If a local maybe that’s cool, but as a foreigner you’re shooting yourself in the foot twice, one by exposing your knowledge about sosua and two wasting a trip to sosua.

MACK

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2021, 06:01:11 PM »

PapiChulo7

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2021, 09:57:05 PM »
She’s flawless. She does look American, on my last trip I ended up having a lot of fu on the beach with two chicks from the US.

bigzozo

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2021, 08:56:05 AM »
Maybe if we all knew the true lineage of our parents and their activities in life...we wouldnt be so quick to judge and disparage others.

Facts LMAO

MrNavigator

« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2021, 12:03:20 PM »
She’s flawless. She does look American, on my last trip I ended up having a lot of fu on the beach with two chicks from the US.

EXACTLY.....let people live and go where they want! If you happen upon a nice American or Foreign chick and she talking right hang with her and she gone f--k your brains out!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal