global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Brother marrying whores  (Read 5651 times)

youwho

Brother marrying whores
« on: April 11, 2021, 08:28:26 PM »

Solodolo23

Re: Brother marrying whores
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2021, 08:33:30 PM »
He escaped the matrix........to marry a prostitute?! Wow.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2021, 08:35:47 PM »
Maybe if we all knew the true lineage of our parents and their activities in life...we wouldnt be so quick to judge and disparage others.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Solodolo23

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2021, 08:39:56 PM »
My mom nor my grandmother was ever a prostitute. Seems like you’re projecting or have unresolved issues you need to deal with. Also, I don’t judge her for being a prostitute but he definitely doesn’t get a pass for being a simp.

Captainsaveahoe

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2021, 08:50:15 PM »
1) he don’t escape the matrix...he is dominican.

2) you would be surprised how many of these girls get married and come to the us.  Bad bitches don’t last long in Sosua.  I tried to start a thread on that alone, but some felt like it was hate.

Viva La Vega

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2021, 08:50:44 PM »
I don't like when someone on here creeps a chica's page and posts her wedding pics and puts a fella on blast... But, this was a made for youtube event, clearly buddy wants it known. they look happy.

Is it real?

Solodolo23

Re: Brother marrying whore
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2021, 08:57:07 PM »

2) you would be surprised how many of these girls get married and come to the us.  Bad bitches don’t last long in Sosua.  I tried to start a thread on that alone, but some felt like it was hate.

You’re definitely right about bad bitches not lasting long in sosua. Some guy always swooping in and wifing them up or putting them on the WU stimulus package. Are you sure he’s Dominican? That definitely looks like ahnvee and I don’t believe a native would propose to his woman at ahnvee.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2021, 09:24:55 PM »
I saw that video a couple of days ago. I cannot say with any certainty that she is Dominican or Haitian. She looks very much like she’s a sister from the US. I’ve never see her in Sosua before. Have any of you?

Jazzy2019

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2021, 09:30:21 PM »

You’re definitely right about bad bitches not lasting long in sosua. Some guy always swooping in and wifing them up or putting them on the WU stimulus package. Are you sure he’s Dominican? That definitely looks like ahnvee and I don’t believe a native would propose to his woman at ahnvee.

Bad bitches that weren’t already actively involved or married to a Dominican have never lasted very long in Sosua. The local expats are known to sweep that type of chick up real fast.

j.smooth9

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2021, 09:52:46 PM »
Lol lol lol
You'll find me on pedro cilasante

MrStealYoChica

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2021, 09:53:24 PM »
I rather chance an American woman than bringing a naive fresh off the boat, doe eyed woman who is definitely going to be Americanized. At least the American women are used to the trappings and lifestyle. Someone new is the most susceptible.

Captainsaveahoe

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2021, 10:15:44 PM »

100% sure.  His name escapes me, but he “works” for Ahnvee...or promotes for them maybe unofficially.  He just shows guys around and I guess they give him money too.

SeñorToto

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2021, 02:25:25 AM »
her ass looks fat as shit!!! she's probably an imported north coast chica, why would any american chick be in Anhvee getting propsed to??

and i agree, SU/DR chicas get married, visa & imported all the time into the matrix.... even the ones with ZERO education......

what a time to be alive for the chicas!!

2Up

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2021, 05:37:14 AM »
17:35 Sounds as if he's from the Dominican / she's the gringo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSvWY8D52nk

Dothedamthing

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2021, 05:58:21 AM »
17:35 Sounds as if he's from the Dominican / she's the gringo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSvWY8D52nk

When I stayed in a villa around the corner from Ahnvee back in 2019 there were plenty of American sisters vacationing there. Sosúa is becoming more popular for American women of color. Don't hate he's gonna get that green card and golden ticket!!
If you can't change the outcome of a situation then don't worry about it.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal