global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Brother marrying whores  (Read 5608 times)

MrNavigator

Re: Brother marrying whores
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2021, 12:11:21 PM »
Knowing sosua exist, then going to get married “in sosua” I’m lost regardless of nationality. If a local maybe that’s cool, but as a foreigner you’re shooting yourself in the foot twice, one by exposing your knowledge about sosua and two wasting a trip to sosua.

Sosua Puerta Plata is an beach town with an International airport, beautiful beaches, great restaurants n bars, clubs (when covid isn't in effect) doesn't cost much, and is easy to get too!

I think some of y'all either don't really go there or don't get around when you do. You have Germans, Italians, French, Australians, Canadians and many more nationalities there visiting and living there.....both men and WOMEN, OLD N YOUNG. 

Why should Black American WOMEN be precluded from going there if they discover the place on their own??? Is this sexist or nationalist thinking?? News flash.....black women have been traveling internationally (without the military crutch) far longer than black men, it's not even close.

Travelguy90

« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2021, 02:39:26 PM »
Knowing sosua exist, then going to get married “in sosua” I’m lost regardless of nationality. If a local maybe that’s cool, but as a foreigner you’re shooting yourself in the foot twice, one by exposing your knowledge about sosua and two wasting a trip to sosua.

Sosua Puerta Plata is an beach town with an International airport, beautiful beaches, great restaurants n bars, clubs (when covid isn't in effect) doesn't cost much, and is easy to get too!

I think some of y'all either don't really go there or don't get around when you do. You have Germans, Italians, French, Australians, Canadians and many more nationalities there visiting and living there.....both men and WOMEN, OLD N YOUNG. 

Why should Black American WOMEN be precluded from going there if they discover the place on their own??? Is this sexist or nationalist thinking?? News flash.....black women have been traveling internationally (without the military crutch) far longer than black men, it's not even close.
As a young male, I’m 30. I’m black but it’s irrelevant, the guy in the video doesn’t look old, probably 25-38 range. Why would I want to take my significant other to a location known for prostitution, to get married in Ahvee? I try to separate prostitution in all areas, from my personal and professional life. He’s inviting it into his which is odd unless they are swingers, or looking at it for some financial gain. You exposed your familiarity with prostitution and where to get it. I never tricked off in Vegas, nor have I visited but I don’t think I’d go to a prostitution hole in the wall with an significant other just to see what it’s scene is about. It’s a topic I don’t want to arise, even if I was known to cheat, I’m not bringing you to the where I did it, but maybe people are different.

If I were to take my significant other to the DR, Sosua beach isn’t bad because of the nice water and coral reef, but I’m not going to any entertainment venues there. We might stay In Puerto Plata in an Airbnb, eat in Maimon,visit sosua beach if I was going to pass through the city, go kite surfing in Cabarete, horseback riding in Santiago, whale watching in Samana, etc... otherwise I’m avoiding Sosua all together and may visit another part of the island.
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

LAKESIDE40

« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2021, 02:43:41 PM »
But did u see that “ass”  Congratulations I guess.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2021, 03:00:01 PM »

As a young male, I’m 30. I’m black but it’s irrelevant, the guy in the video doesn’t look old, probably 25-38 range. Why would I want to take my significant other to a location known for prostitution, to get married in Ahvee? I try to separate prostitution in all areas, from my personal and professional life. He’s inviting it into his which is odd unless they are swingers, or looking at it for some financial gain. You exposed your familiarity with prostitution and where to get it. I never tricked off in Vegas, nor have I visited but I don’t think I’d go to a prostitution hole in the wall with an significant other just to see what it’s scene is about. It’s a topic I don’t want to arise, even if I was known to cheat, I’m not bringing you to the where I did it, but maybe people are different.

If I were to take my significant other to the DR, Sosua beach isn’t bad because of the nice water and coral reef, but I’m not going to any entertainment venues there. We might stay In Puerto Plata in an Airbnb, eat in Maimon,visit sosua beach if I was going to pass through the city, go kite surfing in Cabarete, horseback riding in Santiago, whale watching in Samana, etc... otherwise I’m avoiding Sosua all together and may visit another part of the island.
I think locations should be given a pass. The moment is more about the two of you and your plans to embrace the future.  As for the location, it's just where you decided to confirm you life's path together.  Vegas, Hawaii, Paris, and every other location people marry are places where millions were murdered, indigenous peoples slaughtered, and tragedies untold unfolded...the very ground you are on right now is steeped in sadness...whether you know it or not.  So if two people want to demonstrate love...it's fantastic...no matter where it occurs.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

PoonTangClan

« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2021, 03:13:12 PM »

Navigator,

Your assertion that’s highlighted in red, is demonstrably false. The patriarchal system that has existed within households for decades (the man as breadwinner, head of household, and highest earner; partially by way of systemic gender-based biases within the workforce) doesn’t support the notion that Black women have been traveling internationally far longer than Black men.

This could never have happened as far back as you suggest due to wage differences, safety issues, and travel related racism.

Travelguy90

« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2021, 03:37:49 PM »

I think locations should be given a pass. The moment is more about the two of you and your plans to embrace the future.  As for the location, it's just where you decided to confirm you life's path together.  Vegas, Hawaii, Paris, and every other location people marry are places where millions were murdered, indigenous peoples slaughtered, and tragedies untold unfolded...the very ground you are on right now is steeped in sadness...whether you know it or not.  So if two people want to demonstrate love...it's fantastic...no matter where it occurs.

Idk about a location pass. If in Thailand I’d get married in Chiang Mai, Bangkok, Phuket, he’ll even Jomtien Beach but definitely not Pattaya for a wedding. If I were in the Philippines it wouldn’t be in Angeles City but probably a different island. When you google the city, full of prostitutes and it being accurate? I’ll pass on bringing my significant other around that. We can be near it, but I don’t want to visit and be in it.

If she brought it up it’s different, but I’m not inviting it. Meaning even if we visited together I wasn’t planning to get married there. Sosua of all places is an odd choice, unless I have a reason to be there outside of a vacation(expat, one is a local, business). I don’t care about where black women or anyone else chooses to vacation personally, if more women want to visit Sosua I would not care.
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2021, 03:44:00 PM »
https://youtu.be/G7NVMJVqVAY

Jar Jar married a dude in Clasicos 10 years ago.  Brothas been marrying hoes in Sosua for many years now.  Nothing new.
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2021, 03:50:24 PM »
BTW, be leery of these dudes in pants suits, especially colors like lavender or flowery.

Raul67

« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2021, 04:35:56 PM »

Navigator,

Your assertion that’s highlighted in red, is demonstrably false. The patriarchal system that has existed within households for decades (the man as breadwinner, head of household, and highest earner; partially by way of systemic gender-based biases within the workforce) doesn’t support the notion that Black women have been traveling internationally far longer than Black men.

This could never have happened as far back as you suggest due to wage differences, safety issues, and travel related racism.

Poon:  Navigator is correct in his assertion that Black Women have been traveling internationally for a long time. It’s definitely true today and I saw it when we lived in Europe. My buddies that rent beach houses here in Puerto Rico almost never books Black men, it’s the women that book. Mostly divorced professional women. I’ve dated a few. I’m going to be a nice guy and not say who they complain about.

There is nothing more beautiful than a dark, eager woman on a white sheet.

stinqu

« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2021, 05:12:54 PM »
As a young man I wanted children. 40 yrs. later I WANT WOMEN,

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2021, 11:25:08 PM »
17:35 Sounds as if he's from the Dominican / she's the gringo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSvWY8D52nk

When I stayed in a villa around the corner from Ahnvee back in 2019 there were plenty of American sisters vacationing there.

I remember dudes on here complaining about Taylor and other simps inviting gringas down

LAKESIDE40

« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2021, 02:59:27 AM »
Things could have went terribly wrong for this particular gringa, she seems to b part of that chromosome-deficient group of young Americans. 

https://youtu.be/U73A0C_R8KM

Drox420

« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2021, 06:01:59 AM »
LMFAO that girl held the line in boca Chica only giving bus fair; you know she lying and they smashed.

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2021, 06:42:33 AM »
Things could have went terribly wrong for this particular gringa, she seems to b part of that chromosome-deficient group of young Americans. 

https://youtu.be/U73A0C_R8KM

This happens to a lot of dudes in Sosua.  Chicas be getting money for their time.

MrNavigator

« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2021, 08:14:08 AM »

Navigator,

Navigator,

Poon:  Navigator is correct in his assertion that Black Women have been traveling internationally for a long time. It’s definitely true today and I saw it when we lived in Europe. My buddies that rent beach houses here in Puerto Rico almost never books Black men, it’s the women that book. Mostly divorced professional women. I’ve dated a few. I’m going to be a nice guy and not say who they complain about.

There is nothing more beautiful than a dark, eager woman on a white sheet.

Yea Poon you are dead WRONG and I'm surprised you didn't know this. Matter of fact Eddie Murphy did a stand up segment about this way back in like 1980. He klowns dudes for letting they ladies to the islands with their girls and how the chicks go down to get smashed and pay dudes all the while husband back home thinking he got a PASS to be a bad boy not knowing better.

I know FAR more ladies who including relatives, coworkers who been traveling internationally (non military) far longer than dudes that I know and it's not even close. Most black men who travel internationally were once in the military......NOT BLACK WOMEN THO.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal