global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Brother marrying whores  (Read 5612 times)

rocket78r

Re: Brother marrying whores
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2021, 02:01:39 PM »
LMFAO that girl held the line in boca Chica only giving bus fair; you know she lying and they smashed.

I thought the same thing.  She had so many chances to stop it before the chica is back in her room a 2nd time.  When the guy bring the chica, when he asks for her to go on the excursion, when paid for drinks and took the chica to her room, when they left the room to get dinner

Anyone sensible person would have gotten suspicious and called a stop to it

Bat Man

« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2021, 09:04:43 AM »
Funny American sisters in Sosua,, do they know its a Hoe Town,,,Or just there for fun,,,Gee they can observer brothers chaseing hoes,,  get a few tips  on why men in general are thirsty for donimican hoes,,, and to get the f--k out of the matrixs  a lot of lessons can be learned !!!!!!haha           1

They know, Women in the states are the same as men. There's a Black female veteran who hangs around Paco's in Santo Domingo kicking it with the fellas down there who openly talk about hoes in front of her.

They're looking for the same thing as you are.

Bat Man

« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2021, 09:08:19 AM »
Knowing sosua exist, then going to get married “in sosua” I’m lost regardless of nationality. If a local maybe that’s cool, but as a foreigner you’re shooting yourself in the foot twice, one by exposing your knowledge about sosua and two wasting a trip to sosua.

Sosua Puerta Plata is an beach town with an International airport, beautiful beaches, great restaurants n bars, clubs (when covid isn't in effect) doesn't cost much, and is easy to get too!

I think some of y'all either don't really go there or don't get around when you do. You have Germans, Italians, French, Australians, Canadians and many more nationalities there visiting and living there.....both men and WOMEN, OLD N YOUNG. 

Why should Black American WOMEN be precluded from going there if they discover the place on their own??? Is this sexist or nationalist thinking?? News flash.....black women have been traveling internationally (without the military crutch) far longer than black men, it's not even close.
As a young male, I’m 30. I’m black but it’s irrelevant, the guy in the video doesn’t look old, probably 25-38 range. Why would I want to take my significant other to a location known for prostitution, to get married in Ahvee? I try to separate prostitution in all areas, from my personal and professional life. He’s inviting it into his which is odd unless they are swingers, or looking at it for some financial gain. You exposed your familiarity with prostitution and where to get it. I never tricked off in Vegas, nor have I visited but I don’t think I’d go to a prostitution hole in the wall with an significant other just to see what it’s scene is about. It’s a topic I don’t want to arise, even if I was known to cheat, I’m not bringing you to the where I did it, but maybe people are different.

If I were to take my significant other to the DR, Sosua beach isn’t bad because of the nice water and coral reef, but I’m not going to any entertainment venues there. We might stay In Puerto Plata in an Airbnb, eat in Maimon,visit sosua beach if I was going to pass through the city, go kite surfing in Cabarete, horseback riding in Santiago, whale watching in Samana, etc... otherwise I’m avoiding Sosua all together and may visit another part of the island.

Women do what Men tell them to do. It was probably his idea to do it at Anhvee sorta of a forshadowing of how their marrage will be. Ten years from now he will be probably opening a bar or something in Sosua or somewhere similar with her money.

MrNavigator

« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2021, 10:58:44 AM »
Knowing sosua exist, then going to get married “in sosua” I’m lost regardless of nationality. If a local maybe that’s cool, but as a foreigner you’re shooting yourself in the foot twice, one by exposing your knowledge about sosua and two wasting a trip to sosua.

Sosua Puerta Plata is an beach town with an International airport, beautiful beaches, great restaurants n bars, clubs (when covid isn't in effect) doesn't cost much, and is easy to get too!

I think some of y'all either don't really go there or don't get around when you do. You have Germans, Italians, French, Australians, Canadians and many more nationalities there visiting and living there.....both men and WOMEN, OLD N YOUNG. 

Why should Black American WOMEN be precluded from going there if they discover the place on their own??? Is this sexist or nationalist thinking?? News flash.....black women have been traveling internationally (without the military crutch) far longer than black men, it's not even close.
As a young male, I’m 30. I’m black but it’s irrelevant, the guy in the video doesn’t look old, probably 25-38 range. Why would I want to take my significant other to a location known for prostitution, to get married in Ahvee? I try to separate prostitution in all areas, from my personal and professional life. He’s inviting it into his which is odd unless they are swingers, or looking at it for some financial gain. You exposed your familiarity with prostitution and where to get it. I never tricked off in Vegas, nor have I visited but I don’t think I’d go to a prostitution hole in the wall with an significant other just to see what it’s scene is about. It’s a topic I don’t want to arise, even if I was known to cheat, I’m not bringing you to the where I did it, but maybe people are different.

If I were to take my significant other to the DR, Sosua beach isn’t bad because of the nice water and coral reef, but I’m not going to any entertainment venues there. We might stay In Puerto Plata in an Airbnb, eat in Maimon,visit sosua beach if I was going to pass through the city, go kite surfing in Cabarete, horseback riding in Santiago, whale watching in Samana, etc... otherwise I’m avoiding Sosua all together and may visit another part of the island.

Women do what Men tell them to do. It was probably his idea to do it at Anhvee sorta of a forshadowing of how their marrage will be. Ten years from now he will be probably opening a bar or something in Sosua or somewhere similar with her money.

This right here! Dudes on here think they doing something when they get a DR chick and take care of her or take her back to the states. ANY Haitian or Dominican man who gets a woman from the States, Canada, Australia or wherever is doing way better than you gringo.

He is gonna COME UP and RECEIVE FROM his woman, while you get PULLED DOWN and GIVE to yours.....

j.smooth9

« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2021, 12:19:51 PM »

This right here! Dudes on here think they doing something when they get a DR chick and take care of her or take her back to the states. ANY Haitian or Dominican man who gets a woman from the States, Canada, Australia or wherever is doing way better than you gringo.

He is gonna COME UP and RECEIVE FROM his woman, while you get PULLED DOWN and GIVE to yours.....

Damn this hurts.
You'll find me on pedro cilasante

stinqu

« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2021, 07:06:46 PM »
9 times out of ten shes gone once she gets her U.S. status card, drop you like a hot rock!! DON'T BE A FOOL. These chicas think a pass to the U.S. is a golden ticket.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2021, 07:24:08 PM »
Something funny. One of my exes migrated to NYC a month ago. I thought I’d  e flying her out here to hang out. How wrong was I. Took a look at her IG last week and it appears one of the local Dominican cats has already swept her off her feet. I got to believe that her type, pretty light skin campo blonde with a fat ass FOB, would be some what in demand by dominicanos n Nuevo York.

stinqu

« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2021, 07:41:31 PM »
Many D.R. CHICAS already have connects in the U.S. , THEY JUST WHAT A WAY IN. A few years ago had a sweet Haitian chica all over me, tried her best to get me to bring her to Canada for " a visit", found out later she had family in Montreal and I WOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE HOOK IF SHE DISAPPEARED.

MrNavigator

« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2021, 09:33:41 AM »
Many D.R. CHICAS already have connects in the U.S. , THEY JUST WHAT A WAY IN. A few years ago had a sweet Haitian chica all over me, tried her best to get me to bring her to Canada for " a visit", found out later she had family in Montreal and I WOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE HOOK IF SHE DISAPPEARED.

See this the game Dominican chicas are KNOWN for playing. Don't tell me the Haitian chicks are in on it too???! Good to know.....just goes to show you can't trust none of them dickeaters down there.....

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2021, 09:54:12 AM »
Surely there must be stories of guys that are happy with their choice to marry one of them island girls.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

DeeDaDon

• Happy Chapi,,,Happy Papi
« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2021, 10:08:23 AM »
Ohh shoot my guy made it to TMBTS  😆🤣

He is haitiano, one of my good buddies out there, his name Snyder, that chick from Atlanta, he promotes for Ahnvee yes, Can't talk more about him its personal lol, but solid guy, I I qith him everyday when I am down there, also if you happen to run to chichi or philipe which are his boys,,
Those guys are good dudes too, I hang with them often, they know almost all the chicas and who is trouble and who is new

murano2010

« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2021, 01:21:25 PM »
On the issue of black women/American women coming to the DR/Sosua.   Being sexist is not the reason for men not wanting any American women going to where they vacation?   It's about common sense.   What those American women represent and how they may potentially corrupt the ambiance and environment with their presence.   

A case to make a point.  Guys coming to the DR/Sosua acting a fool,  making it rain, over paying , simping and the rest of it.   Generally speaking how often do you hear people defending those guys, saying they shouldnt be precluded or excluded from coming to the DR/Sosua?    The general consensus is that those guys are undesirables.  And generally not wanted or welcome within an environment that mostly is disgusted by their presence.  It's not racist, it's not sexist.  It's just plain common sense.   You dont want undesirables to ruin your enjoyment or experience.  And that can be done simply with bringing a vibe thats deemed irritating or unwelcome.   It's as simple as that.     

American women or some black women are no different.  I can truthfully say, I have met some very nice American women vacationing in the DR/Sosua.  But that doesnt mean that I have enjoy seeing them hanging out at the same venues where men are accustomed to enjoying themselves without their presence.   It's generally much better being in ones own company where one can communicate among their own company without folks being a part or privy to our thoughts and feelings.   Black women/American women dont need to be where men are.

We can look at it from the racial angle.  Many white dudes that have been going to the DR/Sosua a lot longer than some American black dudes.  And enough of them may also feel that some black dudes are undesirables.   But there is a solution for that.  A lot of white guys seek each other out,  and they stay within their own social network and venues.   Black dudes tend to do the same.  In some instances,  they all share space at the same venues.  With No issues, and no drama. 

Much of the Sosua p4p scene caters to male vacationers and expats, who have something in common.  Which is getting away from their own home environment and the women.   So why in the world should men feel like welcoming the very same type of women and behavior they chose to get away from?   Thats not sexism, thats common sense. 

Lastly,  even if black women supposedly traveled internationally more than black men,  that doesnt mean they traveled to the DR/Sosua as much as black men.   Those women through the years were going to other specific places to vacation.  Not Sosua.    So if black women were already established getting their groove on elsewhere, why the hell do they need to come to the DR?   They already have their points of interests established,  and men have theirs.   I think it's quite appropriate for men not to care for black/American women following behind where men vacation and/or monger.   

But since it's already in motion,  that will be just one more thing guys will have to adjust and adapt to, just like they had to do in the states.   But if any of them broads get themselves in trouble,  they better be able to demonstrate how strong they are,  and dont look for any damsel in distress help from guys here.   They may potentially be on their own.   
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 08:27:59 AM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2021, 02:30:57 PM »
I’m also gonna chime in and say this about “civilian women” Black or otherwise, popping up in monger hangout spots in the Su.

Generally speaking, Sosua, on a whole, is still a tourist attraction due to the beach, etc. The strip is still just that, “the strip.” It’s an attraction in and of itself that one could liken to a strip in Vegas or New Orleans (minus the gambling of course). In other words, the strip is thee place to hangout and explore in any tourist city.

It just so happens that the strip in the Su also happens to double as p4p central. Visiting civilians who are not in the game don’t readily recognize this all the time, so they don’t know what spots are monger spots and what spot aren’t, etc. For this reason, dudes shouldn’t be alarmed if they see a group of Black American women there. There’s a good chance that the women don’t have a clue, but once they figure it out, they probably won’t return to those particular spots, lol.

And for those women who do figure it out and opt to stick around, will their ego be able to bear it? In the Su, many American Black men and men of all colors aren’t paying civilian women from the U.S. any mind. Too many beautiful (and available) Dominican women walking around. 😆

Don’t stress about civilian women from the states popping up in the Su. It’s an occurrence that isn’t going to grow in number or frequency based on the above mentioned factors.

murano2010

« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2021, 04:13:15 PM »
I’m also gonna chime in and say this about “civilian women” Black or otherwise, popping up in monger hangout spots in the Su.

Generally speaking, Sosua, on a whole, is still a tourist attraction due to the beach, etc. The strip is still just that, “the strip.” It’s an attraction in and of itself that one could liken to a strip in Vegas or New Orleans (minus the gambling of course). In other words, the strip is thee place to hangout and explore in any tourist city.

It just so happens that the strip in the Su also happens to double as p4p central. Visiting civilians who are not in the game don’t readily recognize this all the time, so they don’t know what spots are monger spots and what spot aren’t, etc. For this reason, dudes shouldn’t be alarmed if they see a group of Black American women there. There’s a good chance that the women don’t have a clue, but once they figure it out, they probably won’t return to those particular spots, lol.

And for those women who do figure it out and opt to stick around, will their ego be able to bear it? In the Su, many American Black men and men of all colors aren’t paying civilian women from the U.S. any mind. Too many beautiful (and available) Dominican women walking around. 😆

Don’t stress about civilian women from the states popping up in the Su. It’s an occurrence that isn’t going to grow in number or frequency based on the above mentioned factors.
I think most men realize there isnt much can be done about those women coming here.   In fact, it's men that are inviting many of these women.     Brothers, friends, boyfriends and husbands.    And like you say,  many of those women may eventually find themselves uncomfortable with the p4p scene,  and move on.   Thats all well and good,  if their experiences and observations were to stay in Sosua or the DR.

What we dont want is their experiences and observations to be broadcast back to where they come from.   Or female Ytubers popping up left and right putting Sosua or the whole p4p scene on front street from their perspective for the world to see.   Isnt that enough reason for not wanting those women coming to Sosua?    We already had one female expat Ytuber who did a couple of videos regarding prostitution.   Where she interviewed a few women, made it seem like they were victims.   That Ytuber kept herself out of p4p scenes,  but she still tried to put the DR p4p scene on blast.     

There will always be guys ready to lower the bar to accept women into their sanctuaries and comfort zones.  ""Aw c'mon, let the women come in.  Dont be a pussy."""  But once they are let in things change more drastically than expected.   Eventually you have a nation of simps kissing their asses and trying to accommodate them.   I swear,  some men will never get it.   They'll get the freedoms they have been longing for,  and then turn around and invite the very women they want to avoid, and let them infiltrate anything they have going on.   IMO thats just not common sense.   

Meanwhile,  I tend to notice a lot of civilian women dont pay vacationing/expat dudes any mind.   Some of them act stuck up like they have an attitude.   So to some degree enough of those women will be self cancelled anyway.   Their interest and presence overall coming to Sosua may very well fade.   And the only reason they chose the DR in the 1st place is because it's one of the easiest and affordable places to vacation.   
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2021, 04:24:01 PM »
I beg to differ sir... Those cows are coming to buy dick and all those young Dominican guys with nice hair are there prey.
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal