global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Have the Ballers & Pookies Ruined SOSUA?  (Read 1969 times)

Samar69

• Long Beach, CA
Re: Have the Ballers & Pookies Ruined SOSUA?
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2021, 08:38:38 PM »
What's the point of that video?  We can bitch but at the end of the day none of us are entitled to Sosua being a certain way.  It Sosua works for you, go and enjoy yourself.  If doesn't stay home or go somewhere else.  I find it funny it Sosua vlogger talking about other people ruining Sosua.

It’s shilling. They are selling something.  Which is fine with me.  We are all selling something.

Gotta get paid!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 08:51:05 PM by Samar69 »
Like to play golf.  Practicing immigration law.  Investing in crypto.  Looking forward to football & hockey.

Samar69

• Long Beach, CA
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2021, 08:49:57 PM »
Can white guys join BMT?  Something tells me we would be banned from Facebook if we had a WMT group.

Well, it's different.  BM need these support groups because of poverty, racism, miseducation and the war with BW.

I watched the whole video and had a positive reaction.  They look like cool, intelligent guys to me.  I’d rather have a wingman like that than be the lone white guy in certain situations.  Prolly not interested in being my chaperone.

(They talk about setting up their own crypto!  That’s not happening, but they could all buy the same crypto & use it. Cardano. Enjin. Sushi.)

I’ve had locals...  pay them for taxi service...  Basically be my Bouncers & bodyguards. If I wanna pay for security, don’t tell me how to spend my $.
Like to play golf.  Practicing immigration law.  Investing in crypto.  Looking forward to football & hockey.

Samar69

• Long Beach, CA
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2021, 09:03:12 PM »
I mean the one guy said he goes the villa and that’s his whole scene!  His past chicas &/or new ones show up to the house parties. So how in the world would the he pays, Big Baller with repeat action in the villa, in anyway compared have any comparison or correlation to old white dude at the New Garden?!

It’s two different stories. Backwards white privilege if you will. Don’t come at me if I pay more, Homie. This is my burden.

But I could also be charged less.  Depends.  Don’t sweat it ever.  Play your own game.

Samar69

• Long Beach, CA

Viva La Vega

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2021, 09:41:19 PM »
Some f--k twit in Rumba tonight around 9:00 was throwing his stimmy check in the air in the form of 20 peso notes.

Don't be that guy.

DrinksOnMe

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2021, 10:37:29 PM »
Some f--k twit in Rumba tonight around 9:00 was throwing his stimmy check in the air in the form of 20 peso notes.

Don't be that guy.
Prolly one of those Germans that watches the classic rock videos they play at Bar Central.

Sike.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2021, 04:22:35 AM »
What goes up must come down,,  Ok  since folks are makeing a little in the stock market, bit coin, or you getting your Exstended unemployment checks with the  three shot in the Arm, stimulus checks,  plenty of monger hopping on planes to come down for cheap Pussy,, Ok high demand new influx of newbie mongers, ballers weekend warriors thus the inflated prices  supply and demand  economics 101,   Ok slow seasons right around the Conner,
 We dont have Hyper inflation yet,,, But once the stock market bubble burst, unemploy ment runs out ,no more stimulas checks the economy slows down so does the exstra influx of ballers,,,  Chica prices will go down or at least be at a precovide level,,,just my 2 Cents ! Other than that if your a vet or an informed newbie, you know how to get discount pussy !

I disagree with the notion that there is an increase in travel to DR due to unemployment monies, stimulus checks, and the like.

The average age range of a monger is between 38 and 42. At this age, typically, men are managing a variety of expenses. Vehicles, homes, mortgages, apartments, utilities, children, etc. If they are unemployed, they can’t afford to spend that money on mongering. Those monies are absorbed by obligatory expenses at home.

There are people traveling to DR, but it’s not the aforementioned crowd that’s overpaying.
In reponse to your diagreement,  Even   guys that are as you stated, have  house car ect, money managment,,,  would get a stimulas check,, and would have a smart CPA accountant, thus  play money for the DR.AS far as umemployment checks,, You bet im collecting,, might as well use the funds  even though i have seasonal work  spring and fall, in between head to the Su,   I bet some of the baller, lets say may not be on the Radar, meaning under the table money, income not reported and other sources of income, non of my buiseness  but just a hunch for the influx,, of baller and weekend rollers, And like in any crisis  such as (covide), some loose money others make noney !!

sosuajefe

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2021, 05:33:18 AM »
Sosua can always be what you make it. Dudes have always been overpaying. Sure the idiots who like to throw 1$ bills affect negatively. I was just speaking to a chica online and was like ya i give chicas 1500 for some fun. She was then like wtf 1500 pesos and I was like damn right. Explained to her that im not no green idiot she then was like ah ok u know the game. Damn well I know the game. I know honest women with jobs in sosua that make 8-15 k monthly. A quick f--king for 1500 is in their interest. Obviously I’ve paid 3000 etc but this wasn’t a quick one. It’s a great everything. Yes the chapis try to charge but if u just tell em olvides they will cave. Sure they wanna wait for a sucker to offer more but not me not happening.

stinqu

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2021, 07:26:29 PM »
Hay Lamont Sanford ( or is it Steptoe & Son), spot on about Bar Cental , lol

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal