global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Please help a newb!:) Need some info on difference between north and south coast  (Read 807 times)

SWIFT4

1. Do the north coast spots have more developed infrastructure than the south?

2. If you had to rank the major spots by infrastructure quality, what would be your top 4?

3. What's a good way to get 3 fresh affordable meals a day delivered to where you're staying in Boca Chica? (i HATE cooking! and I know I'm setting up myself for the "get a Dominicana gf/wife" answer but I'm actually looking for a non-romantic solution lol)

tugboaboat5393

Gee you maybe looking for a rent a wife,,   plenty down there,   just give pesos you could get a nice maid or servant   with exsta service,,, the ass up face down type,,,for a regular wife you  have to do your home work  a non hoe civilian type,, just have to have an open wallet, beside that you will have an instant family, mother in law sister in law and plenty of cousins too,,,,you can be a captain,,be in command and save them,,,
All depends on time and money  speaking spanish a plus !  now if your like most mongers or hobbyist   you just want to hit and quit , pump and dump,, sport smashing  great vacation for a 5 to 7 day visit,,,now for  the GFE   you do a test ride   vett vibe, if all goes well  then you can keep her for a few days,,,,,,,,

As far as the north coast   you have gated community's, villas condos,resorts  and the barrios one room huts dirt floors no running water, all the way up to 2 bed room flats  ... not familiar with the south coast other vets can chime in,,, do a search on this forum,, plenty of info, best of luck sir !!!

Samar69

• Long Beach, CA
You fools aren’t watching the draft?! 

Why doesn’t somebody make a draft thread?!  I don’t remember how.

You could be on other sites for that.
Like to play golf.  Practicing immigration law.  Investing in crypto.  Looking forward to football & hockey.

SWIFT4

Gee you maybe looking for a rent a wife,,   plenty down there,   just give pesos you could get a nice maid or servant   with exsta service,,, the ass up face down type,,,for a regular wife you  have to do your home work  a non hoe civilian type,, just have to have an open wallet, beside that you will have an instant family, mother in law sister in law and plenty of cousins too,,,,you can be a captain,,be in command and save them,,,
All depends on time and money  speaking spanish a plus !  now if your like most mongers or hobbyist   you just want to hit and quit , pump and dump,, sport smashing  great vacation for a 5 to 7 day visit,,,now for  the GFE   you do a test ride   vett vibe, if all goes well  then you can keep her for a few days,,,,,,,,

As far as the north coast   you have gated community's, villas condos,resorts  and the barrios one room huts dirt floors no running water, all the way up to 2 bed room flats  ... not familiar with the south coast other vets can chime in,,, do a search on this forum,, plenty of info, best of luck sir !!!

LOL! (great post)

stinqu

You do not specifies the type of place your staying in. In the condo I rent cleaning , sheets and towels 2x / week is covered 3xs is 250 pesos more. 1 market size bag of laundry is about 200. One of the laundry ladies I come to know will make chicken soup for me once a week at home for 500 pesos, about 4 bowls worth. I'm sure if you ask some one will cook for you. I sure I only get half of what she can make for the 500, but that's fair to me.

stinqu

The North Coast has "good" services, in the greater Puerto Plata area due to the high percentage of Expats. Remote working can be a problem anywhere, but the prices are low.

Travelguy90

1. With the exception of Santiago and Samana I doubt it. Santo Domingo had the best architectural infrastructure to me when I think of them all. You might get a better deal in the north coast, but pound for pound what you get for your money, Santo Domingo wins. Rather a 30$ a night hotel in Zona Rosa will beat a 30$ a night hotel in Sosua as far as hot water, strong wifi, the look of the room, etc... villa and gated community or upscale places I’m not sure. The north coast has a higher floor and higher ceiling.

3. I’d ask a maid or waitress if she knew someone like a friend or family, trying to be a personal morning maid/chef and they’d be compensated. Just don’t bang her, and focus on quality not looks. You could see if any food spots offer delivery service and/or work out a deal with a moto and the food spot. Just make sure they both understand you want your food before they get their money.
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal