Sosua girls

Author Topic: So has anybody tested positive  (Read 714 times)

michealclark490@yahoo.com

Re: So has anybody tested positive
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2021, 11:32:30 PM »
They want to make money you think they finna past out positive test out like that or even give a f--k.We are talking about crooked ass DR really

Captainsaveahoe

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2021, 12:29:49 AM »
Exactly...I’m 99% sure I could give the lady a $100 bill for a negative test. 

MACK

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2021, 09:46:41 AM »
Exactly...I’m 99% sure I could give the lady a $100 bill for a negative test.

...mmmm maybe...

Jett

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2021, 11:59:30 PM »
Only a fool will ever test positive and stay.

When you go to the clinic for your test bring at least an extra 5000-6000 pesos. If you happen to test positive simply let the good doctor know there must be something faulty with the equipment. After all, you have no symptoms and you feel just fine. In fact, the good doctor will tell you it has to be a false reading. That means a quick re-test that would only involve your generous "cooperation". 5 minutes later the good doctor comes back and says it actually was faulty equipment and your result is negative allowing you to return home. No quarantine hotels, no extra time lost from work. No additional expense being holed up in a dingy room for 14 days hoping to leave. You're going to make that flight back by hook or by crook.

Help those who can help you...This is the Dominican Republic.

PapiViejo55-2

• 3Holes? I'm in!!!
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2021, 08:07:50 AM »
Maybe going from testing site, to testing site will yield the results you want. I would bet that some sites don't have some of the real test supplies, but they are still doing the test and collecting money...because they have plenty of the results pieces of paper. Worth 2K each!!
...I'm usually wrong...but that sh!t was great!

Santiago Sly

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2021, 08:36:38 AM »
Its happened in mexico and jamaica where upon leaving people tested positive, and had to stay, the lady in jamaica worked for jetblue and posted on social media that the jamaican gov, held her captive. But its not the mex, jam or dr requirment for a test its the US that requires it. https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/article249294520.html
It it bad press, but its not the islands fault that they cant go home being covid positive

So she booked a trip, after being advised you need to have a negative test to fly, and tested positive and now she has a problem. Ok Karen. Or is Kalina the new Karen.

It's gonna happen. If folks are travelling from the US prior to getting shots, and coming here and behaving the way... we all do. I did not go to Sosua Beach yesterday, but by 11:30 there were buses parked the length of the highway. I did have a walk at Cabarete, beach looked like spring break in South Florida. 

Be prepared.
Shot or not...you can still test positive for covid. Shot does not prevent you from contracting the virus.

MrNavigator

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2021, 11:28:48 AM »

Guess it depends on the city you in because they was sending people to army bases and hospitals last year to mandatory quarantine. So with that there is no going from clinic to clinic shopping for the right result. So like Jett said you better off going to the first doctor with a stack of cash..

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal