michealclark490@yahoo.com

Re: Liqour
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2021, 05:41:52 PM »
I usually grab a fifth in Miami but i want some white henn

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2021, 06:11:22 PM »
I buy it often...and now I'm tired of it. However my ex favorita still asks me to get some for her.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

PoonTangClan

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2021, 06:21:26 PM »
You think liquor at POP airport is safe?I want to try white Hennessy

I bought some from the Duty Free Airport shop a few trips back. No issues. The word is that that’s about the only 100% safe place you can purchase from without worry, since the airport shop products are heavily monitored.

This is not to say that you can’t purchase from anywhere else outside of the airports, but the airport appears to be a really safe bet if you’re worried about anything.

Henny White

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2021, 06:57:08 PM »
I purchase several bottles every trip. Duty Free 100% legit with the White. Its usually a few dollars off the more you buy as well. 🍷🤝🏼

michealclark490@yahoo.com

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2021, 07:25:38 PM »
Never had it before but want to get a bottle when i land Thursday I love regular Hennessy

Jazzy2019

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2021, 07:31:34 PM »
I think duty free going home is only a bargain for NE cats or folks who want to bring home something that’s not sold locally. Here in LA the local big box stores that sell liquor beat the duty free prices by quite a bit. I can buy 750ml bottle of VS Henny here for $37 and VSOP for $55 with tax included. I think the duty free price is $45+ for VS and $65+ for VSOP. Out here Henny White is simply not a thing.

Y2jbrock12

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2021, 11:25:16 PM »
I would take my own Remy Martin bottle

Viva La Vega

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2021, 06:27:50 AM »
You think liquor at POP airport is safe?I want to try white Hennessy

I am not 100% sure that any of the reported fatalities of illnesses have been linked to "fake" liquor.

The problem lies in that there was/are some poorly made batches of the moonshine that is sold in the barrio's.

I had joked about not buying your booze on the beach in a baggie with a straw, but this shit is dispensed in a BYO empty B, Its cheap, its been around forever, and now its f--king people up, again.

Not a chance anything sold here in a sealed bottle at a Super Market, or liquor store, or the Duty Free has been tampered with.

Is there actual counterfeit booze here? I am sure there is. But it's more of a quality/value issue than a poison issue. The Johnny Blue may be Johnny Red, The 20 year old rum may be 3. Consider where you are buying it, you will know.

Without question, 100% the Cuban Cigars you are buying from the beach vendor are fake.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal