global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Santo Domingo chicks and condoms  (Read 8253 times)

BlackDynamite82

Re: Santo Domingo chicks and condoms
« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2021, 11:48:04 AM »
If they like you or your a good, repeat customer, there going to offer it up raw to keep you.

exactly. They'll do anything to keep a repeat. Only in Santo Domingo where part time chicks routinely offer up friends and relatives to keep the money flowing in.

LOL right, so what you're telling me is if I get in good with a chica I can run through the whole family & friends network as well?  :o
Not only in Santo Domingo. It's possible to bang ADULT family members in Sosua also. All it takes is becoming a friend of the family and then sometimes it happens. Dominicans are all about keeping the pesos flowing into the household.

WTF? LOL tell more about this stuff

j.smooth9

« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2021, 07:22:32 AM »
If they like you or your a good, repeat customer, there going to offer it up raw to keep you.

exactly. They'll do anything to keep a repeat. Only in Santo Domingo where part time chicks routinely offer up friends and relatives to keep the money flowing in.

LOL right, so what you're telling me is if I get in good with a chica I can run through the whole family & friends network as well?  :o
Not only in Santo Domingo. It's possible to bang ADULT family members in Sosua also. All it takes is becoming a friend of the family and then sometimes it happens. Dominicans are all about keeping the pesos flowing into the household.

WTF? LOL tell more about this stuff

I feel like this shit goes on all the time in carribean households with people under the roof f--king each other.

Don't even get me started on maids. A few of my Jamaican African and Haitian friends here tell me about how often if your in a good enough household that can afford a maid the young son in the family will often lose their virginity or be f--king the 35 year old maid through their teens and shit. Arnold got caught up with this maid shit and that woman was you guessed it a Latina.

Alot of us who f--k with a chick will often f--k her sister or mother if they are invited into the household. Get comfortable with some of these girls and you'll see. Shit wild when you think about how different things go down in the states.  Alot of households in developing countries often have a sister or female family friend living there because they can't afford to live on thier own. Remember there's no public housing and benefits and shit.  The man of the household often be f--king them on the low too.

I think it's a mix of women like f--king guys they are comfortable with and the convenience makes it even easier. Then you add in the fact that these women are more red blooded when it comes to sex and don't view it as puritanical as gringas. Then you mix in that one or more of them are semipros/pros/single and sex starved shit becomes more likely. Dominican men really ain't looking at women over 25 like that to f--k. Even dominican men in their 40s.

When I was in Santo Domingo one time I spent two nights at this Chicas apt because I was being a cheap ass and didn't feel like running through a bunch of hoes those days. she lived with her sister and the apartment had no door or curtians to the bathroom/shower. the sister was f--king around and peeking in and giggling at me showering knowing I'm f--king her sister. A few more days or some time when the girl I was f--king with was at work I probably would have f--ked she had a fat ass too!

If you find one that lives with family and the womans family member is single/don't care youll see them do small shit like touching you inappropriately, getting drunk around you, walking around literally half naked/with thier ass out/wearing see through shirts that show the nipples  etc.

Worst thing occurs when the sister/cousin/mother has better pussy/f--k better than the girl you met first. Then you have a dilmena. Lol

This game is more for the brothers that mutiple times a year or go a week and venture into Puerto plata/Santo Domingo/other citites. Shit ain't happening to the 2 day weekend warriors.

Another thing dudes forget is you know women love talking about relationships and shit all the f--king time. Shit go to their detriment. Dominicans love gossiping too. If she heard her talking about how you have a big dick or got money or f--k good shes thinking about getting her hands on that forbidden fruit lol.
You'll find me on pedro cilasante

TheBarbarian

« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2021, 07:32:02 AM »
@j.smooth9

You’re right in so many ways.

When your girl or a girl you’re smashing starts talking about how good you lay it down, how you operate better/different than any other man she’s been with or how you have some money, the other girl gets curious.

Now check this,

If the friend/ sister/mom/ cousin or whoever moves in and sees this first hand, she’s not only curious, she hi-key wants a piece. She sees who’s king and falls under your house authority.

If you start flirting low key and saying slick shit, she will bite.

This is just real experience not even from the DR or another country.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2021, 09:53:44 AM »
Dominicana's weakness is their vagina. They're just like guys thinking too much with their little heads. Many also view gringos as something that should be taken advantage of so if word gets out that you got that good D they will pass you around like a f--kin dildo.

Lurklongtime

• CP3 to the Game
« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2021, 01:33:30 PM »
You do you.  People keep using "third world" and "relationship" like that shit matters.  If a woman has a STD then there is a chance you can get one if she doesn't you can't.   It doesn't matter the economic status of the country she lives in or the nature of the relationship.  Also, convincing yourself that Santo Domingo is "safer" than Sosua is silly.  Even here in the states, you would be surprise the type of girls that go raw no questions ask.

Yep! I'm talking Registered Nurses, Physician Assistants, microbiologists/scientist who do STD screenings and my all-time favorites.....MARRIED WOMEN!!

These are the ones who do NOT ask about condoms OVER 90 percent of the time! It's like they leave it up to YOU....

This is the realist thing said.. i am so suprised how many women in this field are FREAAAAAAKS desperate for the dick!.
Hall of Famer
Known For : Passsing These Hoes Off

fcfbs

« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2021, 04:51:07 PM »
All the regular Santo Domingo chicks I've smashed never asked for a condom. Dominican dudes don't f--k with condoms like that.
Still, wouldn't recommend rawdogging regular SD chicks either... even if she's clean, there's a good chance you'll be getting that ultrasound photo when she turns up pregnant from one of the local guys she was f--king around the time you visited. Not worth the headache.

j.smooth9

« Reply #66 on: June 18, 2021, 07:03:22 PM »
Thats the biggest risk.  pregnancy. One chica told me she had to to take 3 DNA tests because she didn't know who the father was. The week she was ovulating she f--ked three guys raw. Two dominican men and one black guy from the states. It ended up being one of the dominican men.
You'll find me on pedro cilasante

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #67 on: June 18, 2021, 07:11:31 PM »
Thats the biggest risk.  pregnancy. One chica told me she had to to take 3 DNA tests because she didn't know who the father was. The week she was ovulating she f--ked three guys raw. Two dominican men and one black guy from the states. It ended up being one of the dominican men.
...Is it too late to get her number? She's a prime pick now!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 07:40:36 PM by PapiViejo55-2 »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Artbell1

« Reply #68 on: June 18, 2021, 07:26:52 PM »
That sounds good.

fcfbs

« Reply #69 on: June 20, 2021, 04:10:58 PM »

I've been that 'black guy from the states' before. I wore a rubber, no breaks...nothing but she still tried extremely hard to pin that baby on me, lol. Can't even imagine what that pressure would have been like if I went in raw.

MACK

« Reply #70 on: June 20, 2021, 06:45:02 PM »

I've been that 'black guy from the states' before. I wore a rubber, no breaks...nothing but she still tried extremely hard to pin that baby on me, lol. Can't even imagine what that pressure would have been like if I went in raw.
just get a test..no need to act scary

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #71 on: June 21, 2021, 04:50:15 AM »
Approval from mongers on TMBS priceless !  You know your going to go raw,haha,,, Its like russian roulett..Slect chicas only that you have history with   even  thats a crap shoot!

MrNavigator

« Reply #72 on: June 21, 2021, 11:50:40 PM »
All the regular Santo Domingo chicks I've smashed never asked for a condom. Dominican dudes don't f--k with condoms like that.
Still, wouldn't recommend rawdogging regular SD chicks either... even if she's clean, there's a good chance you'll be getting that ultrasound photo when she turns up pregnant from one of the local guys she was f--king around the time you visited. Not worth the headache.

This is the shit I be talking about right here. Dumb dudes who not used to getting pussy back home besides their wife thinking that just cuz a bitch NOT hanging in SOSUA she is NOT A HOE! News flash.....she is worse than SOSUA chicks. Regular Dominican/Haitian women don't like condoms....only pros and sem-ipros do.....dummy!

So when you come on here bragging bout how you got a gf/novia and how she is "different" you a f--kin fool! Unless you down their every 2 weeks she getting f--ked an skeeted in RAW...every other day. If you single and wanna raw dog a chick then that's on you as a man, but if you married or have live in, hopping on that plane just to f--k raw dog a Haitian/Dominican in RD then you selfish and deserve whateva bad karma that comes from it...

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal