global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Daytime Action and Smash Pads  (Read 3512 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: Daytime Action and Smash Pads
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2021, 01:23:49 PM »
Yeah it all depends on how much cash you want to burn. If you are using a taxi...Las Palmeras is the best choice for in and out. If you dont mind spending a lot of cash...Sosua Inn.  If you have your own wheels and a budget...Seabreeze   All three of these choices can give you the most time on station.  But I caution you not to use a new? online chica...she more likely than not will burn up your usuable time with bullshit!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MrNavigator

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2021, 02:46:24 PM »
" 20-40 chicks hanging out." In your dreams.

Up to 40 chicas hanging out all at once? No.

Up to 20 or so inside with friends eating? Yes. How do I know this? Because I’m a vet, and I was just there the week before last. I always pass thru Bailee’s to eat.

Well I'm not gone let someone tell me what I experienced back in November when I was there. EASILY 20-40 chicks inside and outside of Bailee's. That's 5 tables of 4 chicks and that was just on the street side not counting inside middle seating, by the bar or the chicks OUTSIDE trying to catch you before you go in DAILY from round 10a-2p.  Plus when some leave others come take there place!

Viva La Vega

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2021, 05:50:03 PM »
Well i am not gonna let someone tell me what he experienced six months ago is gonna influence what i saw yesterday afternoon, and most afternoons the last 3-4 weeks. Half a dozen chicas tops.

Now last Friday was another matter, definitely popping then.

Not sure when they changed the format, there used to be multiple access points. Now it's all caged in and the entrance is beside the car park. It's not as inviting.

I don't understand whats going on in Merengue, it's open but... not sure if chicas are allowed in there on their own. It's weird.

Back to the OP. Book a room a BB, whether you drive or take a taxi, you will be in your room in ten minutes after walking through the gates, downstairs for a beer and back upstairs with another in no time, finish the day with a happy hour or get three or four of them in the hot tub with you. All for less than a round of golf in a decent club stateside.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2021, 06:14:20 PM »

Up to 40 chicas hanging out all at once? No.

Up to 20 or so inside with friends eating? Yes. How do I know this? Because I’m a vet, and I was just there the week before last. I always pass thru Bailee’s to eat.

Well I'm not gone let someone tell me what I experienced back in November when I was there. EASILY 20-40 chicks inside and outside of Bailee's. That's 5 tables of 4 chicks and that was just on the street side not counting inside middle seating, by the bar or the chicks OUTSIDE trying to catch you before you go in DAILY from round 10a-2p.  Plus when some leave others come take there place!

Nav,

Not completely dismissing what you’re saying at all. I’m saying that 40 or so chicas at Bailee’s all at one time is not a regular occurrence. Ebbs & flows.

But Bailee’s is always busy. 💯

jin.61

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2021, 08:15:30 PM »
@Jin,

Have you been to Oasis? probably your best bet. In and out, no worries about booking a room and close to the Puerto Plata resorts. Unless things have changed in the last 45 days, day action is a struggle. Mainly consist of the beach and a few stragglers in the streets and bars. Pedro Clisante doesn''t get lively until after 5p.

It's my first time in DR, so have not!

Thanks for the reply, I was thinking of checking out Sosua. Is there action (anytime of day) to be had closer to the Puerto Plata resorts?

jin.61

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2021, 08:20:10 PM »
Back to the OP. Book a room a BB, whether you drive or take a taxi, you will be in your room in ten minutes after walking through the gates, downstairs for a beer and back upstairs with another in no time, finish the day with a happy hour or get three or four of them in the hot tub with you. All for less than a round of golf in a decent club stateside.

Great advice, thanks

BlackDynamite82

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2021, 09:34:28 PM »
As a fellow newbie to Sosua, after all of my researching I would also suggest for you to get a room at BB.

The rooms are as cheap as $55 bucks to just keep daily. You get there and there's a ton of talent for a set price. Once you arrive, you can pick up one right after check in. Handle her and then get a beer or 2, scope out your next one before heading back to the resort for family dinner.

stinqu

« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2021, 03:43:37 PM »
If your in POP. stay in POP. BB sounds like a good plan to me.

stinqu

« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2021, 03:50:24 PM »
And don't get jerked around by the taxis, going rate is 300 pesos for the first mile and 150/ mile after. So estimate your trips on google maps, some negotiation may be required.

Viva La Vega

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2021, 10:21:50 AM »
And don't get jerked around by the taxis, going rate is 300 pesos for the first mile and 150/ mile after. So estimate your trips on google maps, some negotiation may be required.

Shit balls! That formula seems high! 100%, always ask how much before you get in.

hung lo mein

« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2021, 11:08:00 AM »

So with this given formula one should only be paying approx $16 (910 pesos) from POP to New Garden & approx $45 (2600 pesos) from POP to BB.
Such Is Life! 🤷🏿‍♂️

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2021, 11:35:23 AM »
Rental Car = 1500pesos per day!!!! OK Motors is 400 pesos more for insurance...and all you have to do is bring back the bumper!!!

MrNavigator

« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2021, 12:54:11 PM »
Rental Car = 1500pesos per day!!!! OK Motors is 400 pesos more for insurance...and all you have to do is bring back the bumper!!!

You gonna beat that horse til it's eyes pop out Papi and you make it sound so easy lol.

I also noticed the price of rental cars and insurance keeps getting "lower and lower" every time you quote it. Sooner or later OK Motors will have free rental cars and they gone pay you to use their insurance lol

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2021, 01:11:15 PM »

You gonna beat that horse til it's eyes pop out Papi and you make it sound so easy lol.

I also noticed the price of rental cars and insurance keeps getting "lower and lower" every time you quote it. Sooner or later OK Motors will have free rental cars and they gone pay you to use their insurance lol

The real issue is I won't write a paragraph with all the models, timeframe discounts or levels of insurance. In this case, I'm talking the cheapest car at the cheapest price as it compares to taking a taxi to BB "one time."
Renting any level of car comes with its own cost...but it's always cheaper than a moto/taxi/driver!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 03:00:54 PM by PapiViejo55-2 »

IP-JD

« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2021, 02:51:31 PM »
@Jin,

Have you been to Oasis? probably your best bet. In and out, no worries about booking a room and close to the Puerto Plata resorts. Unless things have changed in the last 45 days, day action is a struggle. Mainly consist of the beach and a few stragglers in the streets and bars. Pedro Clisante doesn''t get lively until after 5p.

It's my first time in DR, so have not!

Thanks for the reply, I was thinking of checking out Sosua. Is there action (anytime of day) to be had closer to the Puerto Plata resorts?

Yes. Black Beards and Oasis are basically brothel/hotels. Chica live there so you dont have to get a room. Also, I believe Oasis is like 10 minutes from the resorts. Driving to Sosua from Puerto Plata takes 45 mins each way. It can be done, but burning 1.5+ hours in a car will definately dip into your exploration.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal